What's new

Ever had to go to court against an ex-employee?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time you had to go to court over a firing of an employee? I don't have employees myself, but I have hired people to do work for me at times. It's more contract work, but I think it still counts.

Anyway, I thankfully haven't had to deal with anything like going to court, but it's come close at times. What about you?

Has there ever been a time you had to go to court over a firing of an employee? I don't have employees myself, but I have hired people to do work for me at times. It's more contract work, but I think it still counts.

Anyway, I thankfully haven't had to deal with anything like going to court, but it's come close at times. What about you?
It must be serious I don't really know what could happen that you need court to fire an employer I don't know a person who when through that but I know that someone did and it's really sad

I haven't had this experience even though I haven't had my own business yet but I'm praying hard not to; that's why I'll ensure that I'll treat my employees fairly to avoid future agitation and losses.

No not even a trial,I believe that will be will always and forever be, if an employee thinks that his decision is the best even though he deprived my rights, I won't take him to Court.

Despite the fact that I haven't started my own firm yet, I'm hoping against hope that I won't have this experience. For that reason, I'll make sure to treat my employees decently to prevent more unrest and losses.

Court is one of the most expensive places to ever get there in my country. To take my ex employee to face against court might be a very serious matter to deal with, maybe it might be a corruption he or she did in the work where justice must be needed.

No but I have had to go to court in favor of one. A friend at my old job was suing the company and I testified in her favor. She was being unfairly discriminated against for being a lesbian. We won.

No not even a trial,I believe that will be will always and forever be, if an employee thinks that his decision is the best even though he deprived my rights, I won't take him to Court.
I could remember when we started our logistice business newly,and the person incharge of our logistics was really not doing what his job role stated,we just decided to let him go.

No but I have had to go to court in favor of one. A friend at my old job was suing the company and I testified in her favor. She was being unfairly discriminated against for being a lesbian. We won.
it is because you probably live in a top tier countries as most countries frowns at such acts which i think is not fair as people should be judged on the basis of what they do and not who they are.

it is because you probably live in a top tier countries as most countries frowns at such acts which i think is not fair as people should be judged on the basis of what they do and not who they are.

I have never hired anyone in my life and i have never started any kind of business as well. So the question of going to the court does not arise in the first place.

I haven't had this experience even though I haven't had my own business yet but I'm praying hard not to; that's why I'll ensure that I'll treat my employees fairly to avoid future agitation and losses.
Some employers are very inconsiderate. Someone was fired without pay after working for months. This can trigger conflicts that end up in court.

Going to court against my employees sounds indecent to me when running a business. A business owner needs to prevent any case that an employee may want to put him to because it tells on business and could kill the reputation of such business.

Going to court against my employees sounds indecent to me when running a business. A business owner needs to prevent any case that an employee may want to put him to because it tells on business and could kill the reputation of such business.

Well, I would definitely never go to the court as well. I would try to settle the issue with my ex-employees and I am sure that I would be able to sort out things in the best manner.

I have never hired employees and so I have never taken anyone to court. But it can be necessary sometimes. Especially if people are stealing from your business or destroying property intentionally. I have seen people being reported for such cases.

I have never hired employees and so I have never taken anyone to court. But it can be necessary sometimes. Especially if people are stealing from your business or destroying property intentionally. I have seen people being reported for such cases.
theft is something you should not condole or take lightly, because if you do then other member of staff might continue in that footstep seeing there was nothing done to someone that was caught.

I don't have any employees. Those who worked for me in the past are freelancer who I pay off after finishing their task. So, I have never experienced an employee taking me to court before.

Same here but I think the people who always have that issue at the ones who carry out fraudulent activities in the company before they left or before they were sacked

Same here but I think the people who always have that issue at the ones who carry out fraudulent activities in the company before they left or before they were sacked
though karma might catch up with those kind of workers but we currently live in a very scary time where the system has been messed up and this can affect your business due to hiring staffs without work ethics.

though karma might catch up with those kind of workers but we currently live in a very scary time where the system has been messed up and this can affect your business due to hiring staffs without work ethics.
Ecactly and that is why some people sometimes do the things that they never planned to do. There are times that it is not their fault but they have no other option than to do it.

I have not gone to the court to challenge ex-employee . Sometimes the employee must have done something very bad that it may not be known as at that moment but will later surfaced and it will warrant court action.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back