Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you received a restraining order? Either it be from your work, or an ex, or anyone. Have you ever received one? If you can share, why? I have not ever had one put on me, but I almost put one out for a co-worker who made my life hell. They would always try to get me fired, but I was able to find out about it and outed him. This resulted in him trying to fight me at work, and him losing his job. Fun times! After that, he threatened he would come to my home, so I put a restraining order on him, so far it's worked and he never reached back out to me.

Anything like that happen to you?

I would have actually done something like this when I was still in the university to one of my classmates because the guy tried to frame me for embezzling the department fund. It was something capable of getting me expelled from the school. We had a very serious fallout trying to settle the differences which ended up leaving both of us as enemies even till today.

I once received a restraining order. There was a pending case on landownership and I utilize the land for my personal needs, and the defendant got restraining order and I had to withdraw from the land.

Land dispute is something that I never want to get involved with because the way the matter is usually handled in my country will always shock you.

The parties that are involved in the land dispute cases usually resort to using diabolical means to eliminate those that are in contest with them over lands.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back