What's new

Ever get into a bad argument with a coworker or employee of yours?

When I was working in a restaurant, there was this waitress that was not so good with interacting with people. Should could get into arguments with people a lot. I even ended up in a confrontation with her. Though I ended the argument fast because I just don't like the drama.

So, does this mean that she used to get into arguments with the customers? The fact remains that arguing with customers may not be a really good sign. In such cases, let the manager handle the situation.

In my work place, I have not less than 100 of coworkers but I always try to mind my business just to avoid misunderstandings with any of the workers.

Sometimes I argue with my co-workers. However, the argument I have with them is not a bad one. My philosophy is that we argue to agree. But bad argument is not an option.

Taking my mind far back to the time I was working for private organisation , I could not remember any incident that leads to a serious argument with my fellow workers.
I do not see the need of engaging in such argument most especially when with people you are working with everyday.

I wouldn't say I have ever been in any kind of argument with anyone that I worked with or worked for in the past but there have been times when we have had slight misunderstandings that have caused a slight issue but it was soon resolved. I would hate to have a bad argument with my boss or even my coworker and have to continue to work with them after that, I could only imagine how awkward and even difficult it would be to have to work with them after something like that.

I have got into a bad argument with my boss and made me left. It was because my boss actually cheated when it came to rewards after the work I had done. This boss happened to be a cheater, having taught that there was nothing I could use money for since I wasn't independent at that age.
it is not advisable to work with such kind of people. They will always try to make you to work a lot but when it comes to rewards, they will not give you anything reasonable. It is even better for you to start your own business.

Taking my mind far back to the time I was working for private organisation , I could not remember any incident that leads to a serious argument with my fellow workers.
I do not see the need of engaging in such argument most especially when with people you are working with everyday.
It actually depend. There's a popular saying that we argue to agree. Though it depend on how people handle it, argument is not really bad. It even help to understand each other.

One of the things that I have come to understand whe you are working with co worker in an official setting is that you have to bear in mind they are coming from different background,that will help you to cope with people.

One of the things that I have come to understand whe you are working with co worker in an official setting is that you have to bear in mind they are coming from different background,that will help you to cope with people.
You're very correct. Understanding is important in coping with coworkers because people from different backgrounds are expected to have different habits. Once you understand your coworker, then relating with them will not be a problem.

Well as of now I'm not into any business, but the fact that you're working in any business, there must be a time when conflict may arise, but that should not give us the reason to fight but rather resolve the issue.
I think this is applicable in all other business, where two or more people are gathered. Sometimes disagreement and misunderstanding occur. But it should be settled between coworkers.

So, does this mean that she used to get into arguments with the customers? The fact remains that arguing with customers may not be a really good sign. In such cases, let the manager handle the situation.
Yeah, she would argue with customers a lot. Some would even report her and she would get into trouble. Well, it is really best to never argue with customers. Just hand over their complaints to a higher authority.

Well sometimes arguments is inevitable with coworkers but as an employer it's not very good enough to have arguments with ur employees. I have had arguments with coworkers for sometimes and it turns to be at their favour.

Well sometimes arguments is inevitable with coworkers but as an employer it's not very good enough to have arguments with ur employees. I have had arguments with coworkers for sometimes and it turns to be at their favour.
Yeah, it is not good for an employer to always be in quarrels with employees. Especially in front of customers or other colleagues. Issues need to be resolved in privacy and they should not repeat themselves.

I think that it is quite common for many people to get in argument with others. It all depends on how you handle the situation in the best manner. Seniors usually intervene and try to handle things.

In a gathering of two or more people, argument is bound to happen. We can't always agree on a point. But the only concern is how the argument is been handle. Argument should not be taken for fight, it's purely an argument.

It is quite normal to get into that kind of situation in your working environment, especially when you work in an organization with added pressure but you should always look for a way to resolve it

It actually depend. There's a popular saying that we argue to agree. Though it depend on how people handle it, argument is not really bad. It even help to understand each other.
I quite agree with you. There are some arguments that are very necessary as long as it does not cause any physical harm to anybody. It can make two people understand their selves better.

I think that it is quite common for many people to get in argument with others. It all depends on how you handle the situation in the best manner. Seniors usually intervene and try to handle things.
Argument that is not as a result of anger could be accepted , a lot of people might discuss about things like football , their favourite wrestlers and so on. All those are positive. But the negative one that may involve a lot of negative energy and sometimes jealousy are something I will always try to avoid.

Argument that is not as a result of anger could be accepted , a lot of people might discuss about things like football , their favourite wrestlers and so on. All those are positive. But the negative one that may involve a lot of negative energy and sometimes jealousy are something I will always try to avoid.
That is right. There are some arguments that are constructive and positive. But ones that are driven by anger and jealousy are so negative, they lead to conflicts in business.

That is right. There are some arguments that are constructive and positive. But ones that are driven by anger and jealousy are so negative, they lead to conflicts in business.
Seriously , it is not nice at all because it will lead to anger and jealousy that may persist for a longer period of time . Most especially in an organisation that involve a huge number of workers.
I tried to avoid problem in such organisation because it is not always easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back