What's new

Ever get into a bad argument with a coworker or employee of yours?

In my work place, I have not less than 100 of coworkers but I always try to mind my business just to avoid misunderstandings with any of the workers.
What of a situation someone knowingly steps on your toe just to spite you or when a sub ordinate decide to disobey your orders, would you react at that point or would you look away?

Well I have not actually and I hoped not to do that in the future most especially in my position. As an entrepreneur, you most have to respect and maintain your status among your employees.

A co worker left after our argument acted as the catalyst she needed to quit. She was not fully satisfied with the position given to her and would often complain about the work she was required to do.

I quite agree with you. There are some arguments that are very necessary as long as it does not cause any physical harm to anybody. It can make two people understand their selves better.

Well, there are many employers who tend to argue unnecessarily and they just do this prove that they are the ones who are the dominant ones in the organisation!

Well, there are many employers who tend to argue unnecessarily and they just do this prove that they are the ones who are the dominant ones in the organisation!
unnecessary argument will actually not yield any positive result at the end of the day. I think such kind of arguments should not be brought up in a business environment or organisation because it may not help the business grow.

Personally I haven't get into any sort of argument with anybody at my working place and at all time, I have been trying to mind my business to avoid anything that might implicate me.
Alot of people have been into troubles due to that.

It happened to me and I lost my cool and almost slapped her. I was trying to do my job and she was seated on the chair I was supposed to use. I told her to stand up and she refused. The annoying part is that she was just sitting there watching a movie with her phone.

Has there ever been a time where you got into a bad argument with a coworker, employee or even your boss? I have argued with people who have worked with me in the past, but it wasn't anything too major.

But have you ever gotten into a real bad one that resulted in that person leaving?

I have always learn to mind my business whenever I come to work and try as much as I can to focus on the job that I come to do on daily basis. This will always make me not to have any time to argue with anyone as long as I am doing my job and once I am done, I will start going to my house.

Has there ever been a time where you got into a bad argument with a coworker, employee or even your boss? I have argued with people who have worked with me in the past, but it wasn't anything too major.

But have you ever gotten into a real bad one that resulted in that person leaving?
I know how to control my emotions in a way that I will not get into a bad argument with someone that a person will even have to leave for the work place after the argument.

In my work place, I have not less than 100 of coworkers but I always try to mind my business just to avoid misunderstandings with any of the workers.

I always keep saying that this is the best way for someone to behave at wherever he or she is working in order to avoid getting into any problem with anyone that is going to affect that person's job position in the company.

Just come to work, do what you have to do and go home.

Absolutely not at all and I prefer not to go into any form of argument with any of my employees. sometimes it will lower down the level of respect that the employee are given you so is more better to respect yourself.

We are all human so this often happens in the workplace. But what matters is trying to settle the disagreements you have quickly and don't let it extend or necessary

It is not a very good thing for someone to get into a serious argument with his boss because it is going to damage the relationship that you people have. This will most likely end up causing you to lose your job as a result of that because no business owner like to be disrespected.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back