What's new

Ever get into a bad argument with a coworker or employee of yours?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you got into a bad argument with a coworker, employee or even your boss? I have argued with people who have worked with me in the past, but it wasn't anything too major.

But have you ever gotten into a real bad one that resulted in that person leaving?

I have got into a bad argument with my boss and made me left. It was because my boss actually cheated when it came to rewards after the work I had done. This boss happened to be a cheater, having taught that there was nothing I could use money for since I wasn't independent at that age.

Its normal thing to got into argument with a co-worker. We can't agree on a thing all the time. However, I always handle the argument I got into with maturity. There's no point in taking argument personal as everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

I have got into a bad argument with my boss and made me left. It was because my boss actually cheated when it came to rewards after the work I had done. This boss happened to be a cheater, having taught that there was nothing I could use money for since I wasn't independent at that age.

Well, this is sad. I have worked in a company that used to make its employees work more and more. The rate was also quite awful as well. in the end and this is why I left the company.

I have gotten into an argument with my boss in the past though, there was a little misunderstanding, he gave an order which i followed only for the customer to say it was wrong, my boss tried putting the blame on me.

Well as of now I'm not into any business, but the fact that you're working in any business, there must be a time when conflict may arise, but that should not give us the reason to fight but rather resolve the issue.

I have not gotten into any sort of argument with a co-worker because I try as much as possible to avoid arguments most especially if they are pointless. If you engage in a bad argument it could propagate into unfavorable situation.

I have not gotten into any sort of argument with a co-worker because I try as much as possible to avoid arguments most especially if they are pointless. If you engage in a bad argument it could propagate into unfavorable situation.

Well, sometimes, many co-workers always try to bully you. This is something that might be avoidable to some extent. However, unfortunately, this is not completely avoidable.

It was a misunderstanding, but the issue was escalated till it got to the management. It was not a big argument though, just a lot of side talks and keeping malice with me for a while.

I am always in support of the fact that we should respect one another in the workplace but that does not necessarily mean that I am going to allow people to trample on. I have had to go into a serious argument with a co-worker once.

No, i have never gotten in a bad argument with a coworker or employee of mine. When i used to work offline, i have has issues with some of my coworkers occasionally but it wasn't anything too serious.

Well, sometimes, many co-workers always try to bully you. This is something that might be avoidable to some extent. However, unfortunately, this is not completely avoidable.
That's cleverly worded, because it is requisite to avoid undue ranco at work places . There are some argument that could be sidestepped and one should not make it utmost important.

I never have had any arguments with my coworkers, and I never have had any issues with my employees, however, I have had issues with my employer once and I had a heated argument. I stopped going to the job.

That's cleverly worded, because it is requisite to avoid undue ranco at work places . There are some argument that could be sidestepped and one should not make it utmost important.

When this happens, then you must discuss this with your boss. It might be possible that your boss might help you if he understands what kind of problem you are facing.

When this happens, then you must discuss this with your boss. It might be possible that your boss might help you if he understands what kind of problem you are facing.
Displaying an act of maturity matter a lot in this regard and you don't necessarily need to involve your boss in all arguments.
It must be handled with all sense of maturity.

Displaying an act of maturity matter a lot in this regard and you don't necessarily need to involve your boss in all arguments.
It must be handled with all sense of maturity.

Yes, but sometimes you may need to involve the boss in case things escalate. There are many co-workers who always try to bully you and this is something that good boss understands.

Yes, but sometimes you may need to involve the boss in case things escalate. There are many co-workers who always try to bully you and this is something that good boss understands.
There are different people who would want to display different kinds of characters that are not worthy of emulation and if such people are exhibiting such character constantly, there is need for the appropriate organs to be aware of it.

When I was working in a restaurant, there was this waitress that was not so good with interacting with people. Should could get into arguments with people a lot. I even ended up in a confrontation with her. Though I ended the argument fast because I just don't like the drama.

When I was working in a restaurant, there was this waitress that was not so good with interacting with people. Should could get into arguments with people a lot. I even ended up in a confrontation with her. Though I ended the argument fast because I just don't like the drama.
I have not been into any sort of confrontation with members at work but I think the decision you took was very wise. Ending the argument very quickly is a very good decision that is worthy of emulation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back