Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Did you ever copy another sites design for your own? Maybe it was a site that wasn't popular and you liked the layout and design, would you replicate it as close as you can? Or would you rather design your sites in your own way and not copy anyone at all?

I think it's fine to copy the layout and color scheme, but don't outright copy a sites look and flow. You still want to change it up a bit to make it your own.

I use content management systems to create websites there my websites do not have unique looks. Sometimes I even use the same template on my website that I have used on my other sites as well which makes my site exactly a copy of another site of mine.

I use content management systems to create websites there my websites do not have unique looks. Sometimes I even use the same template on my website that I have used on my other sites as well which makes my site exactly a copy of another site of mine.
That's fair, not all sites need to look different. It all comes down to making a good looking site at least. It can look similar to some sites, including ones you already have.

I did back then when I barely knew what was templates and site design. Now I still get ideas from other people's design and make a twist, we learn everyday.

That's fair, not all sites need to look different. It all comes down to making a good looking site at least. It can look similar to some sites, including ones you already have.
If you are using content management systems, your site will have similar look with other sites that are using the same content management system. You might make some changes by using themes but overall the site will have similar look. All xenforo forums are more or less similar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back