What's new

Ever buy a domain because the word or phrase became popular recently?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever purchased a domain based on a word or phrase that's brand new? Maybe it's something made popular by an online influencer and you want to capitalize on what it was. Or maybe you came up with an interesting name and waited years until someone came up with a similar or the same name. Have you ever done this? I have purchased some domains in the past, but nothing to the extent I'd make good money from it. Imagine if I came up with the Facebook domain, bet I could've scored a ton of money for a domain like that.

I once tried to buy a domain with the word "Covid" in it during the early days of Corona Virus pandemic, however, my chosen name was not vailable for dot com and dot net,therefore, I never went on registering the domain.

I have considered it but never jumped on the chance. I tend to think things through too long or just outright forget them. So while I can't say I never would, I never have at this time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back