What's new

Ever been made fun of by an employee and the boss did nothing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you were working and one of your co-workers started to bully you or bother you during work? And lets say you go to your boss or a higher up to raise this concern, but they either join in on the abuse or they don't seem to care, what would you do? Go to an even higher up and let them know what happened? Personally I'd call the employee out right there for what they're doing and then report it to the boss. If it doesn't change, go to a higher up, like HR or someone above them. Have you ever been in such a situation?

Thankfully, I have not been in this position where I was made fun of by the coworkers and the boss did not do anything. In fact, I have never been fun of by my co-workers. I also do not involve in making fun of others.

I've never been bullied at work but it's because there's a strong policy against bullying and racism where I'm working. Everyone shows respect to each colleagues and our customers are respected by the staffs.

Was there ever a time where you were working and one of your co-workers started to bully you or bother you during work? And lets say you go to your boss or a higher up to raise this concern, but they either join in on the abuse or they don't seem to care, what would you do? Go to an even higher up and let them know what happened? Personally I'd call the employee out right there for what they're doing and then report it to the boss. If it doesn't change, go to a higher up, like HR or someone above them. Have you ever been in such a situation?

Such has never happened with me, and I am not going to let that happen. I will personally have a fracas with the said staff member when you made a joke of me. At the end of the day, they will be the one reporting me to the boss instead.

Fortunately enough for me, this kind of a thing have never happened to me in any of the companies that I worked for over the past two years. I try as much as possible to respect myself at work and be a professional. This is probably the reason why I've not been caught up in this kind of bulshit at work.

Yes, once when I was new, I experienced being made fun of by an employee, and unfortunately, the boss didn't address the situation. It was a bit tough initially, but I focused on my work and gradually earned respect. Over time, the dynamics improved, but that initial experience was certainly challenging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back