What's new

Ever been compensated for a work injury?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you go injured on the job, and lets say it was during work hours and you had to take time off to recover. Have you ever in turn been compensated for being injured on the job? Did you have a case against your company for the injury you sustained? I don't know anyone who was compensated and still held their job. But I'm sure there are some people who don't get let go afterwards.

Most of the businesses have the health insurance in place and it is going to be scary to see that there is one that don't have it. The health insurance will take care of any injuries and ensure that all cost are covered too. About the company paying for compensation maybe for periods the worker was not active, I think it is the right thing to do too.

Yes, at my old job. We had an issue with a rail that was loose and it was not fixed. It was let go for months until the thing came loose and me and one other person got hurt. He fell down the steps and knocked me down.

Most of the businesses have the health insurance in place and it is going to be scary to see that there is one that don't have it. The health insurance will take care of any injuries and ensure that all cost are covered too. About the company paying for compensation maybe for periods the worker was not active, I think it is the right thing to do too.

I never got injured while working at a workplace. However, the sad thing here is that there are many businesses that never care about employees and I have worked for such kind of company in the past. They stated that if you cannot come, then you should resign.

Yes, I have been compensated for work injury. If someone is injured while performing their job duties, they should be compensated for their medical expenses and any lost wages. There should be workers' compensation laws in place to protect employees in these situations. In most cases, employers are required to carry workers' compensation insurance to cover these costs. It's important for employees to know their rights and understand what they are entitled to if they are injured on the job.

I have never been injured at the workplace. However, I have had a road accident and a minor injury while going to the workplace. Since the injury occurred outside the workplace and also was a minor injury I paid for my medical bills and did not ask the employer to compensate financially.

There are a few companies that do offer such kind of compensation. However, this also depends on the kind of designation a person may hold. usually, high-level employees do receive compensation and this is a pretty common thing for them to get compensated for that.

I've never been injured at work but in my workplace, there's an compensation for any staff who got injured while on duty. Our office also compensate the family of any of our staff who ends up dying while on duty.

I have never really been compensated as a result of work injury before in any company that I work for because I've never really been injured when I am in the business premises carrying out my duties. The only time I have been injured was when I was on my way coming to work and the company never took responsibilities of the injuries I sustained on the road.

I had an injury at work when I was working in a pizzeria, I burned my hand very badly by the oven and I needed medical help, but the company manager only gave me a bandage and painkiller and I had to continue working because there was a large influx of customers. I did not receive compensation, because I knew from the beginning that the boss was a rotten person, and a month later I resigned

I have never really been compensated as a result of work injury before in any company that I work for because I've never really been injured when I am in the business premises carrying out my duties. The only time I have been injured was when I was on my way coming to work and the company never took responsibilities of the injuries I sustained on the road.

In many cases, many bosses may never compensate for that. In fact, they may also never allow you to take off and this is a very bad thing. I think this may also depend on the kind of injury as well. Severely injured employees should certainly be compensated by the company for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back