What's new

Ever been caught procrastinating at work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been caught procrastinating at work when you were supposed to be working? I'd say I've never really had procrastinated at work before. Well when it comes to online work I sometimes do that, but for an actual job where it's 9-5, it's kind of hard to do that. For the call center job I worked, I got down time, so I could read a book, but I had to be on call for when a call did come in. When that happened, I would have to then take the call and take a pause on the book.

Anyway, have you ever been caught procrastinating on the job? If so, what happened?

Have you ever been caught procrastinating at work when you were supposed to be working? I'd say I've never really had procrastinated at work before. Well when it comes to online work I sometimes do that, but for an actual job where it's 9-5, it's kind of hard to do that. For the call center job I worked, I got down time, so I could read a book, but I had to be on call for when a call did come in. When that happened, I would have to then take the call and take a pause on the book.

Anyway, have you ever been caught procrastinating on the job? If so, what happened?

Well, I hate procrastination. When it comes to work, I set my own goals and targets. This is why I set realistic targets that I may be able to achieve. This allows me to avoid procrastination. This is why I have never procrastinated while I am working. So, as of now, I have not procrastinated at work as I love to work online.

I have been caught severally procrastinating at work, and I was punished for it. Since then, I have been able to tackle tasks as far as they come since I wouldn't want to be caught delaying completing some task. What do I think about keeping a job for a later time? It is definitely going to make things become worse.

I have never been caught in any way procrastinating at work for any reason whatsoever. I know very well that whenever don't deliver on my daily job, it's going to tell openly and there's no way I would be able to hide from getting called out. I don't like being queried for anything that I failed to do at work.

I have never been caught in any way procrastinating at work for any reason whatsoever. I know very well that whenever don't deliver on my daily job, it's going to tell openly and there's no way I would be able to hide from getting called out. I don't like being queried for anything that I failed to do at work.

I am quite sure that it would be a pretty hard thing for your job to catch you in case if you are procrastinating at work. Many employees may pretend as if they are not procrastinating and they are trying their best to perform better.

I am quite sure that it would be a pretty hard thing for your job to catch you in case if you are procrastinating at work. Many employees may pretend as if they are not procrastinating and they are trying their best to perform better.

Personally, I believe that the reason why most people are into procrastination when they are working is simply because they believe that they have another option and also that there is always a way for them to bypass whenever they have been questioned about the job they are supposed to do which they have not carried out and I don't get such privileges at work.

Personally, I believe that the reason why most people are into procrastination when they are working is simply because they believe that they have another option and also that there is always a way for them to bypass whenever they have been questioned about the job they are supposed to do which they have not carried out and I don't get such privileges at work.

It might also be possible that certain people have the habit of procrastinating. This is why they may have a really harder time focusing on what they do and this is also one of the main reasons why they never enjoy what they do. This is why choosing the right kind of profession may help avoid procrastination.

It might also be possible that certain people have the habit of procrastinating. This is why they may have a really harder time focusing on what they do and this is also one of the main reasons why they never enjoy what they do. This is why choosing the right kind of profession may help avoid procrastination.

Whenever someone is into the habit of procrastinating, they always have a back up reason why they feel there's time for them not to do what they should have done. They don't even have to face any immediate consequences until it's too late for them before they will start regretting.

Yes, getting caught procrastinating at work is a stressful and embarrassing experience. It can lead to feelings of guilt, shame, and anxiety. Most times may also lead to disciplinary action from boss. However, it's important to remember that everyone makes mistakes and procrastination is a common problem in the workplace. Rather than beating myself up, I simply identify the reasons I was procrastinating and took steps to improve my productivity in the future.

I share the same sentiment with you on being called out at work. It is something that I don't like and won't even want to get involved with. I have begun to finish my tasks at the office as far as I can because I wouldn't want to be called out for any reason.

I have procrastinated multiple times at work but I have been caught procrastinating. I think procrastinating in the workplace is a common phenomenon. Some bosses do not have strict policies against procrastination, whereas some bosses are very strict and you could be threatened for procrastination.

Yes, I have procrastinated several times at work. This is usually when the job is too big, I will be procrastinating and making excuses. I've been lucky not to have been caught while procrastinating. My boss doesn't like when workers are not working actively.

I share the same sentiment with you on being called out at work. It is something that I don't like and won't even want to get involved with. I have begun to finish my tasks at the office as far as I can because I wouldn't want to be called out for any reason.

I am the kind of person that doesn't like it when I am being called in for questioning because I didn't do my job well. This is the reason why I try as much as possible to put everything in my life in order so that there is nothing that is going to interfere with my work whenever I am at the office.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back