What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

If we are to consider the coin better for transactions, it wouldn't be ethereum because its fees are even crazier than that of bitcoin at the moment. I wouldn't use ETH as an alternative to bitcoin in any way.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently heavily invested in people
In terms of price Bitcoin is more expensive and more attractive to invest, but I think it will be more profitable for Ethereum if we invest the same value (USD) for example $ 100k, because since the beginning of this year (more than two months) Bitcoin has only increased 68% while the increase in Ethereum is more of 138%.

Yes, I think is the best alternative to bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, a reliable cryptocurrency and listed into whatever exchange, easy to earn if we talk about cryptocurrencies earning Google Play Store apps. In any way, to bitcoin and ethereum I would add litecoin, that in my country is very popular and appreciated. And easy to withdraw from exchanges, because it's fees are very low compared to bitcoin's and ethereum's.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
Well , this question struck my mind once but yeah i think that it can be the next bitcoin as it has a lot of potential and these type of coins can make someone so rich anytime.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
I think that in terms of it being an investment, it can be better because it has a lower value. But in terms of its use, they both have very high transaction and gas fees so in that way I think that they are on the same level in their reduction of usability for daily transactions.

I agree with you bro etheruem is the best alternative to Bitcoin as we speak now, etheruem is actually going to the moon, take it or leave, what is actually happening now is leading to that, am planning on getting more of the coin cos by the end of this month

I am not confident that it will compete muscle to muscle with bitcoin but ethereum will continue to rise, the target now could be for it to rich $1000 soonest.
You're absolutely right because the main reason of bitcoin price up and down. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world One of the largest market capitalization in the world.in future the price of ethereum is near to the bitcoin price.Ethereum is the best alternative of bitcoin.

Nice question.the reality is that the crypto world is really unpredictable non the less,they are certain parameters one can use to gauge it's volatility.etherum would be a nice investment but I don't see it suppressing bitcoin.

Nice question.the reality is that the crypto world is really unpredictable non the less,they are certain parameters one can use to gauge it's volatility.etherum would be a nice investment but I don't see it suppressing bitcoin.
I also believe ethereum won't surpass bitcoin but it is much faster to make profit from ethereum investment than bitcoin because of percentage rise when compared to bitcoin.

There lots of cryptocurrencies that are capable of replacing Bitcoin. Once there are demands for the particular crypto, the price will rise. If the demand continue to remain high, the price will skyrocket. One needs to do due diligence before investing. Therefore someone needs to follow the trend in order to know the next cryptocurrency.

Not really. Yes, Ethereum is a very strong crypto with a very promising future, but it will never replace the magnitude and ubiquity of Bitcoin.

Not really. Yes, Ethereum is a very strong crypto with a very promising future, but it will never replace the magnitude and ubiquity of Bitcoin.
Surely i5 won't take over the place of Bitcoin anytime soon. Even if its creators like they create the smartest contracts and nodes over it, it can't surpass the remarkable achievements of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created to be number one and it is working on that purpose.

Etherum will not become the next bitcoin.

Etherum is Etherum, While bitcoin is bitcoin.

But Etherum has been gaining so much momentum and this is the reason feel like it's going to be next bitcoin.

although it is a good cryptocurrency but if I am the choice between that one I'll go for b&b because to me that is one of the best cryptocurrency that has the best future potential of passing is ethereum in the next few years to come, that is why it is one of the most fast growing cryptocurrencies in the crypto world.

Etherum will not become the next bitcoin.

Etherum is Etherum, While bitcoin is bitcoin.

But Etherum has been gaining so much momentum and this is the reason feel like it's going to be next bitcoin.
Ethereum can never be the next Bitcoin, cos Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. It will continue to play catch up to Bitcoin till time immemorial. Unless something miraculously happens around the coin, then we can think otherwise.

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has the potential to reach the level of bitcoin in the future,i don't really know much about ethereum but i have listened to experts talk about it and from what i gather it is a potential successful coin for the future.

Ethereum is a almost like bitcoin. I'll say it's the second coin that is rising so fast after bitcoin .Ethereum is currently the second most popular cryptocurrency, and has the potential to become as priced as Bitcoin in terms of investment, investing in both cryptocurrencies is definitely the best approach.

Of course to me, it's the next in line to bitcoin in terms of value, popularity and worth. In fact many people trade on Ethereum more than bitcoin in some quarters. It has the potential of leapfrogging bitcoin in worth.

Hmm.. .no ether is never an alternative to bitcoin because the gass fee of ethereum is almost close to that of bitcoin which you can call that an alternative.

Ethereum can't be the best alternative to Bitcoin when the gas fee is just high like Bitcoin, even higher than. I see Litecoin just being closer to being the ideal alternative to Bitcoin, when it comes to consuming lesser gas fee, and being faster in transaction processes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back