What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
I think that it is profitable to invest in however when it comes to it being the next bitcoin I think that this is a bit premature because both of them currently have the same problem in terms of transaction costs and time. However if this problem is resolved I think it can be in excellent standing to actually overtake Bitcoin.

Ethereum isn't any alternative to Bitcoin, it isn't fulfilling anything that isn't achieved by BTC. The coin commands higher gas fee like BTC, no difference at all. BCH, LTC, are alternative to BTC to me.

based on the market cap, ethereum is second to bitcoin. Based on this fact, think we can say ethereum is the best alternative to bitcoin. Currently ethereum is going strong.

In this I kind of doubt lately looking at what is cure go in on in the crypto market we will realise that the price and direction of the bitcoin determines exactly what happens in the market. So it be difficult for the price of thr Etherum to out shine that of bitcoin. Although it is not impossible anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Both coins are very good and they both have their advantage and little disadvantage but to me i will consider the amount the investor or potential trader has in mind to invest. If the cash is much I will suggest bitcoin, but if the cash is not much pick etherum.

Last edited:
Ethereum is of course the second most valued cryptocurrency and a lot of people have been using it for sometime and it has a lot of use case.

Ethereum is of course the second most valued cryptocurrency and a lot of people have been using it for sometime and it has a lot of use case.

Exactly, it's actually why you see that a lot of people are investing in it cryptocurrency because it's definitely going to get to the point of Bitcoin in the future.

Exactly, it's actually why you see that a lot of people are investing in it cryptocurrency because it's definitely going to get to the point of Bitcoin in the future.
It will only rise up to the present price of bitcoin but surpassing bitcoin is something that I do not see to be feasible. There should be more to ethereum surpassing bitcoin

I have seen lots of persons make this comment saying bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies while ether is the prince of Crypto. Bitcoin and ether are the two top coins in the crypto world today and both hve the highest values, with bitcoin taking the top sport. Ether is another option for those looking for another coin with high value like bitcoin

In fact ethereum is an alternative to bitcoin because of many reason of which one is because it is only coin next to bitcoin. And if one is lucky to invest in both the ethereum and bitcoin he will make good profit in a short period of time.

In fact ethereum is an alternative to bitcoin because of many reason of which one is because it is only coin next to bitcoin. And if one is lucky to invest in both the ethereum and bitcoin he will make good profit in a short period of time.
It is a very good cryptocurrency but the reason I don't like buying it is because the gas fee is very expensive but if it can be fixed then it can be an alternative to Bitcoin.

The high gas fee of the Ethereum network has shown that not so many people would love to invest in it and this means it's not best alternative to BTC.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
When U posted this thread i believe that ether would be around like $1k to $1.5k... But today ethereum as become doubled or tripled after...

for me I would say, yes etherium is the best alternative Bitcoin because if you look at the rate at which ethereum is rising in the near future I'm pretty sure that etherium will catch up with Bitcoin.

Ethereum is really growing and making significant price rise within a short time. I see so many potentials in it than other available altcoins.

Ethereum give people chances to buy something valuable which is less than the price of Bitcoin. The price of ethereum is still affordable for most people. But I prefer to go for bitcoin cash as it is much cheaper and valuable too.

Ethereum cannot be called as an alternative to bitcoin , in fact bitcoin is the supreme coin , ethereum just ranks second in the list of any top cryptocurrencies. And with ethereum 2.0 , it has got better advantages over bitcoin in terms of transaction fees. Still in terms of worth and the number of investors , bitcoin remains the top priority.

To me I don't think ethereum is the next Bitcoin , because of the movement of both coin , the more ethereum is developing also the more Bitcoin is developing too

Ethereum is obviously next to bitcoin in the crypto world. There are predictions that ethereum will compete favourably with bitcoin in the future. It's pertinent to note that ethereum was designed to outperform bitcoin. The ethereum platform is currently used by many cryptocurrencies.

Well, you are right. Etherium is seen as the next coin to watch out to, but I sees Libra coin as a better contender than Etherium. Etherium rely on the population of bitcoin users to increase. But Libra doesn't have coin to decide its market rise and fall.

Ethereum is the next performing coin and most valuable after bitcoin. I'm not sure it'll ever rise above btc. Btc seems like the leader that paves the way - what happens to it happens to the rest coins. Though now the market is experiencing a bullish run, it's value would also increase

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back