What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

Since ethereum is the first alternative coin and the second crypto currency, a lot of people trust ethereum more than any other coins. In the last one year, the price has gone up, so I believe it is a secured investment

Since ethereum is the first alternative coin and the second crypto currency, a lot of people trust ethereum more than any other coins. In the last one year, the price has gone up, so I believe it is a secured investment
Ethereum is a secured investment coin, very profitable indeed, whether long term or short term. But it is not an alternative to Bitcoin. I don't see where it covers BTC shirt comings. The transaction fees is just high like BTC.

Yes I believe that ethereum is the best alternative to biticon, I is the second largest growing cryptocurrency presently in the crypto-currency market today.

The ethereum cryptocurrency cannot be the best alternative to bitcoin. I nwver liked transacting with this coin. It's transaction fees are just too crazy to cope with.

Ethereum is a secured investment coin, very profitable indeed, whether long term or short term. But it is not an alternative to Bitcoin. I don't see where it covers BTC shirt comings. The transaction fees is just high like BTC.
People who cannot afford to invest on bitcoins duet to high price can still afford to invest on ethereum. Ethereum is not just a crypto currency, it is more than that.

Ethereum is the best alternative to bitcoin and you can get it because it less costly and still make some profit off trading the coin , that's the advantage of it

Etherum is truly a bed alternative over bitcoin looking at how high the price of bitcoin has become, it will be alittle challenging to acquire bitcoin that will come up with a reasonable profit because the price is so high at this time and again the charges involved in trading bitcoin is higher than that of etherum. Etherum grow so fine. And I has lower trading charges as compare to bitcoin.

People who cannot afford to invest on bitcoins duet to high price can still afford to invest on ethereum. Ethereum is not just a crypto currency, it is more than that.
Laughs, why people will afford it, it is cheaper to Bitcoin. The best way, i own an ETH coin is converting my BNB coin to ETH through binance.

It will take a lot of time for this ethereum to become the best alternative to bitcoin. I personally don't see that happening

Laughs, why people will afford it, it is cheaper to Bitcoin. The best way, i own an ETH coin is converting my BNB coin to ETH through binance.
I have some ether that I received from a client. I might use ethereum payment method when ever available. I am not using binance, coinbase has exchange feature but I am yet to use that service.

I have some ether that I received from a client. I might use ethereum payment method when ever available. I am not using binance, coinbase has exchange feature but I am yet to use that service.
If you used ETH payment method, you might use almost half of your money to transactions fee. It is better you look for lower gas fee coins to use for the transaction.

Although they're the two biggest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, similarities more or less end there. Bitcoin and Ethereum are totally different animals, developed for different reasons and with different internal dynamics.

There are lots of alternative coins to Bitcoin out there but I think ethereum comes closest in all ramifications, if not for the high gas fees of ethereum it probably would be doing better than it is now

If you used ETH payment method, you might use almost half of your money to transactions fee. It is better you look for lower gas fee coins to use for the transaction.
Oh yes, I noticed that. I once read somewhere that a guy asked for $9 withdrawal through ethereum He did not receive any ether because the entire funds were used as transaction fees.

Oh yes, I noticed that. I once read somewhere that a guy asked for $9 withdrawal through ethereum He did not receive any ether because the entire funds were used as transaction fees.
Lol, you're seen it nah. Maybe that person is completely a novice when it comes to crypto transactions. He or she ought to have seen the value for gas fee before sending the coins out.

Most of etherum wallet doesn't support internal transfer fees [like transfer from account to account at faucetpay or express crypto] so for example even if you transfer from coinbase account email to another you pay fees like if you are transferring to external etherum wallet [full network fee] that discourages using etherum for payment as switch to doge or litecoin or dash.

Etherum is really making a very frantic effort in coming up to speed with bitcoin. So it will meet up with bitcoin. But this might only happen when there is a miracle or people outrightly stop trading bitcoin and focus on etherum alone.

Ethereum is one coin that has the progression of a bull. The progression of ethereum so far has surpass that of bitcoin since its introduction

Ethereum has a lot of potentials and I can see that it is currently dipping at the moment, which means it is the best time for prospective investors to consider it.

IN terms of price value and financial security, ethereum is the best alternative to bitcoin. However, ethereum has high transaction cost which makes it less favorable for investors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back