What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

What @Monster Masterpiece means is that you must choose the right network in which you are going to transact, because if you make a mistake in those he mentioned, you can lose your money and never get it back.
I guessed so, but don't you think the post was out of context and does not in any way relate to the discussion here? Sending to the right network is very important, however, in the post we are talking Ethereum as the best alternative to Bitcoin.

This token has been considered a replacement for Bitcoin for many years, but it has not yet surpassed Bitcoin. It has potential and in my opinion Ethereum is developing much faster and in my opinion the price is much lower, but this is all due to the fact that there are a lot of coins in circulation and you need to burn a large amount in order for the price to grow

This token has been considered a replacement for Bitcoin for many years, but it has not yet surpassed Bitcoin. It has potential and in my opinion Ethereum is developing much faster and in my opinion the price is much lower, but this is all due to the fact that there are a lot of coins in circulation and you need to burn a large amount in order for the price to grow
I think Ethereum on Optimist Network would be the best alternative to Ethereum or even in Avalanche or Wrapped Ether, all these networks seems interesting and have lower fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back