What's new

Ethereum the best alternative to bitcoin?

In terms of popularity and trade volume ethereum is next to bitcoin, the coin is profitable because it has some many tokens/coins sharing it blockchain and this has been making it value go higher, Investing in both of them is very good because they both volatile.

Ethereum is actually one of the profitable coins going forward aside its use case where smart contracts Can be executed. So many projects have been developed on the ethereum blockchain which makes it very attractive.

Ethereum is actually next in line to Bitcoin in terms of value, it's moving quickly in price and it seem not to be stopping anytime soon. Happy times for cryptocurrency investors.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
I don't think that etherium is more profitable than bitcoin, because its price is not stable and often decreased while bitcoin is much expensive and even if it's rate increase upto 2% yiu can earn massive profits.

They serve different purposes. While bitcoin was created just as a store of value , ethereum differs by serving as a platform for smart contracts. Though bitcoin and ether clearly compete with each other. There is room for both in the crypto market.

Ethereum may become the next bitcoin and this depends on how extensive crypto traders patronize it. The moment investors start using ETH for online payments and commodities trading, then it shows a good indication that you can invest widely, these factors above will also trigger a drastic rise in the value of eth.

Is Ethereum the next bitcoin? And if so, how is it currently compared to bitcoin? Is it a profitable currency to invest in? I imagine investing into both could be beneficial to me as well. What do you guys think though?
If you look at it, its price is rising the most after bitcoin. This is not to say that the price of bitcoin is going up as it is going up It would not be wrong to say that investors will now invest more money on ETH after Bitcoin.

Ethereum isn't just a decent, however an astounding option in contrast to Bitcoin. In spite of the fact that the principal, generally costly and one of the most beneficial digital forms of money hitherto,

ethereum can even do significantly more. Bitcoin was made to be a decentralized money that would be an option in contrast to the brought together financial frameworks and fiat monetary standards of public governments. Both ethereum and bitcoin depend on a blockchain and have their own monetary forms, and like bitcoin, ether (ethereum's cash) can be utilized as virtual cash.

Well, you are right. Etherium is seen as the next coin to watch out to, but I sees Libra coin as a better contender than Etherium. Etherium rely on the population of bitcoin users to increase. But Libra doesn't have coin to decide its market rise and fall.

Yes ,I am sure Ethereum is duplicate bitcoin 😄. It is getting progress daily like bitcoin. So you can invest in it as well. This Cryptocurrency is also legit and safe to invest.so I recommend both Ethereum and bitcoin to invest.

I don't think ethereum can never replace bitcoin or even get close to Bitcoin cos I studied the market and I saw that without bitcoin bullish, all other crytpo coin is useless and cannot move except bitcoin moves.

As an investor an alternative is to be put into consideration .Ethereum is ranking second in the cryptocurrency as at such I consider it to be an alternative to ethereum.

Bitcoin is very profitable but ethereum is also profitable after bitcoin. So if anyone is not able to invest in bitcoin then he can invest in ethereum.

Ethereum is currently the second most popular cryptocurrency, and has the potential to become as priced as Bitcoin in terms of investment, investing in both cryptocurrencies is definitely the best approach.

If by popularity, then you can compare the two and even in trading volume, ETH supersedes bitcoin thanks to all the projects using the ethereum network. However, bitcoin is more popular and the fact that it is the first coin solidifies its position..

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency , investing in it will be very lucrative considering the present price of this coin , investors believe that it will soon reach $1000

ETH is the second most popular after bitcoin , it is gaining mad numbers , I had an opportunity to invest in ETH beginning of this year I didn't take that opportunity, now it is worth double of what it was beginning of this year, can it ever rise to the level of bitcoin?. Well hard to say , but the future looks for ETH . I suggest you invest if you have the opportunity.

ETH is the second most popular after bitcoin , it is gaining mad numbers , I had an opportunity to invest in ETH beginning of this year I didn't take that opportunity, now it is worth double of what it was beginning of this year, can it ever rise to the level of bitcoin?. Well hard to say , but the future looks for ETH . I suggest you invest if you have the opportunity.
I am not confident that it will compete muscle to muscle with bitcoin but ethereum will continue to rise, the target now could be for it to rich $1000 soonest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back