Ethereum hits 3-years high.

ESM

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin seeing a sharp retrace from $33,000 to $28,000. The leading cryptocurrency by market cap managed to bounce back relatively quickly to over $31,000, where it has somewhat stabilised, but it could be a volatile few days ahead as the market figures out what it wants to do next. Such corrections are to be expected in a bull market, but traders should move carefully and also be aware of opportunities that could arise.

Howbeit, it was a very big day for Ethereum as it hit a 35-month high of over $1,150 and briefly did higher volumes than Bitcoin on a number of exchanges.

Do your own research, only invest what you can afford, and make good decisions.

With Ethereum 2.0 round the corner, will this be the ETH year?

Ethereum is not doing badly at all, in fact the bearish move of bitcoin has not had that much of an effect on its price as I always thought it would.
I look forward to ETH 2.0 with the hope that it will help with the crazy gas fees.

Ethereum hitting a three years high is a sign of that Ethereum is on it's way of still maintaining it's lead over other smaller cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is only bested by Bitcoin because bitcoin is the best and first cryptocurrency in the world.

From observations,ethereum has always been a good potential digital coin to generate profits in the future and it has been on the rise.

Ethereum is closely following the Bitcoin in both behavior and other ways. If the Bitcoin increases, ethereum will follow suite. If it decreases it will also decrease. The coin has been doing grately too for a while now.

There is one similarity between the bitcoins and ethereum, there is always increment in ethereum whenever bitcoins also increase. In price, it is the nunber two coin after bitcoins.

Yes I agree. But I, however, having not much money in my wallets (at least for now), I believe I can bet on Litecoin, which also seems to have been up sharply, in the last year, with a current value of $ 345.

Ethereum is really moving every inch into the moon. We'll all be here and see how this is going to turn out as I am saying. It is going to be a gradual movement but with certainty it will moon. I love this currency a lot

Ethereum is close to go quadruple of that price you posted on this thread. Ethereum price is close to $4000, it is peaked $3965.

Ethereum managed to reach all time high with $4300 back in May, but the price could not stay on the top for too long and it started going down. Currently, it is at $2200

Bitcoin seeing a sharp retrace from $33,000 to $28,000. The leading cryptocurrency by market cap managed to bounce back relatively quickly to over $31,000, where it has somewhat stabilised, but it could be a volatile few days ahead as the market figures out what it wants to do next. Such corrections are to be expected in a bull market, but traders should move carefully and also be aware of opportunities that could arise.

Howbeit, it was a very big day for Ethereum as it hit a 35-month high of over $1,150 and briefly did higher volumes than Bitcoin on a number of exchanges.

Do your own research, only invest what you can afford, and make good decisions.

With Ethereum 2.0 round the corner, will this be the ETH year?
Even though its hit 3years high, it hasn't hit enough compare to some coin I just came across. Safemoon all time high in terms of percentage Is more than that of ether.

Ethereum experienced a dip but then it's has begun to recover right now and I think that is going to go all the way up in the coming months and if possible even break its all-time highs

I'm not really suprised with the development because I know that Ethereum is one of the best crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. The forsage that they used on it last year also helped it surged

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back