What's new

Do you think the Ethereum ETF will also be approved?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
As many of you may know today the Bitcoin spot ETF has been approved, but there are also some ETF proposals for the second largest cryptocurrency in the crypto market, that is. Ethereum, do you think these proposals will also be approved by the SEC? I think the deadline is April of this year if I'm not mistaken

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved for all 11 companies that applied, I believe Ethereum ETFs will also be approved. Bitcoin ETFs have established a benchmark for crypto based ETFs. However, I also have second thoughts and believe that ETFs for other cryptocurrencies, for example, Ethereum, will not be approved as these currencies are controlled by some organizations, and these organizations are centralized. For example, Ethereum is managed by Ethereum Foundation.

The ETF talk has definitely been buzzing lately. It's like waiting for the green light at a busy intersection, right? Personally, I'm curious to see how it all plays out, especially for Ethereum.

I believe that the ethereum ETF will also be approved after the halving, that is, in April as indicated and the real bullrun will begin until god knows when, I guess until some date in 2025, I do not expect the market to fall before the November 2024 elections in the United States, since this bull market is favorable for Joe Biden, And I think it will continue to be that way until the elections are held.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back