Ethereum is exploding!

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
Yesterday, Ethereum surpassed $3000 after a long time, and it is one of the blockchains that is rising the most, surpassing Bitcoin in percentage rise, I think Ethereum is discounting that the Ethereum ETF will be approved in the following months just as it happened with the Bitcoin ETFs in the spot, What do you think about this? Do you think Ethereum will surpass $4000 again?

The only reason that I can see why Ethereum is exploding is because of Ethereum ETF. When Bitcoin started going up recently, Bitcoin ETF was the only reason for the price gain. Maybe the same thing is happening. I have just fraction of ETH, I wish I had invested more on ETH

The only reason that I can see why Ethereum is exploding is because of Ethereum ETF. When Bitcoin started going up recently, Bitcoin ETF was the only reason for the price gain. Maybe the same thing is happening. I have just fraction of ETH, I wish I had invested more on ETH
Yes, I also think that's the main reason why Ethereum is going up so much, but there's also widespread FOMO in the crypto market because of the Bitcoin ETF and the halving that has also helped that Ethereum price rise in my opinion.

I think we'll see a rise to Ethereum, maybe $4000 or even more. I don't expect it to reach Bitcoin levels, but it could get bigger as time goes on. If it reached $10K, then I think Bitcoin may have some good competition on their hands.

It seems that Ethereum stopped its bullish march a while ago, but perhaps in May, if its ETFs are approved or there is news about it, it may explode again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back