Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The Ethereum coin is very popular and in fact it is the most likely coin to rival bitcoin in the coming years in terms of its value, as most of the merchants that accept bitcoin as a currency also make provisions for the ethereum coin. Furthermore there are many features of the coin such as quick transaction times and also low fees, that make this currency very attractive.

Yesterday, Ethereum has crossed the $700 mark, noting an 11% rise in its price in just hte last 24 hours. This is a considerable rise, and it is the first time that the currency has reached this price since 2018.

Do you feel that the Ethereum currency is going to continue to rise in value or is it closing in on its peak?

This coin is gonna be rising more and as you know there are more DeFi tokens to be launched next Which is a booster to ethereum and it blockchain , don't be surprised to see it clinch $1000 before the middle of next year.

This is a great news for cryptocurrency enthusiast like me, I have an investment in Ethereum that is very close to the price I am currently targeting, once I reach my target, I will cash it.
For those that invested when the price was very low, this is the best time to sell off and get your profits, do not be too greedy as to be waiting more for an increase, well imveatment is a risk these days.

It is true that Etherium rise rapidly but being a rival with the Bitcoin in the near future is unacceptable, Bitcoin has been trending as means of exchange among many Marchants in the world of business while others are still looking for a way to join the queue.

The Ethereum coin is very popular and in fact it is the most likely coin to rival bitcoin in the coming years in terms of its value, as most of the merchants that accept bitcoin as a currency also make provisions for the ethereum coin. Furthermore there are many features of the coin such as quick transaction times and also low fees, that make this currency very attractive.

Yesterday, Ethereum has crossed the $700 mark, noting an 11% rise in its price in just hte last 24 hours. This is a considerable rise, and it is the first time that the currency has reached this price since 2018.

Do you feel that the Ethereum currency is going to continue to rise in value or is it closing in on its peak?
Yes it was exciting to see Ethereum go that length, it I really doing great and yes I see it going further.

The $700 Mark has been a long time coming and it good it is here, Ethereum has strong base and demand hence it will do better.

It's a good new to those who has invested on Etherium and a sad news to the procrastinators. Well, I'm happy to be a part of this story, I missed bitcoin when it was at this stage beck in 2014. I can't wait to invest on any coin again, either legit or scam. I can't afford to miss opportunities again.

It's good to see ethereum rising like this. The coin has a lot of potential and I believe it's going to hit $1000 by the end of June 2021. Anything is possible when it comes to cryptocurrency like ethereum.

Well Bitcoin rose to such height when nobody thought it could so there's a chance for etherum to also skyrocket to a great price level pretty soon.
With more cyrpto-currencies in the market Bitcoin might be given a good fight in the coming years.

700$ that is a huge Bench mark.. I wish in knew when it started and in have bought some bit of it. Right no I would have been a stinking rich ass guy. Like 700& thats almost 400$ in. My country and tho is just for an ethereum if i have like 100 thats big cash like.. Wow.. I wish them good luck in their endeavors

700$ that is a huge Bench mark.. I wish in knew when it started and in have bought some bit of it. Right no I would have been a stinking rich ass guy. Like 700& thats almost 400$ in. My country and tho is just for an ethereum if i have like 100 thats big cash like.. Wow.. I wish them good luck in their endeavors
This is one of the hardest things in the crypto world to be honest, and that is identifying when the price will rise and when is the perfect time to invest. In my opinion, the price hike was brought about by Ethereum 2,0 being launched, however i do feel that in the future that there will be opportunities to invest, so hold out for those and don't make an rash decisions into investing in coins.

I can still see ethereum going for and hitting the 1000$ mark in the very near future, so I'm pretty excited for that, although cryptocurrencies are obviously highly volatile in nature, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the price heavily fall before rising back up again.

This is a very great news especially for ethereum holders like me. Ethereum broke the 700 mark sometimes last week and I was very delighted. My projection is that it will cross the 1000 dollars barrier come next year and will continue to soar higher and challenge bitcoin as the number one digital coin.

Ethereum has consistently made moves to the upside, followed by short-term sideways consolidations, followed by more upside. This trend has been in play ever since early-mid November, and it looks like it is set to continue. Ethereum recently hit a wall at $750, but has quickly established a strong support level above $700.

Ethereum has very clear support and resistance levels, which have been respected by recent price movements, almost without exception. The cryptocurrency was also highly correlated with Bitcoin in terms of market direction, but not necessarily the intensity of the move itself. If it breaks the $750 mark, Ethereum’s upside will get contested by the $785 and $825 levels, while its downside is protected by many support levels.

We can't really tell if ethereum will continue to sky rocket right now, maybe next year will tell us more.

I know of ethereum keep surging high, every defi project under it will skyrocket too. I just wish ethereum will reach $1000 by the second week of January cos I have investors who are hoping on it.

I sadly don't have any investment on Ethereum, seeing how much the price grows makes me want to join the wait for 1000 dollars mark. Do you guys think it will be wise to invest now? Im thinking of buying atleast 50 usd's worth

Ethereum is really doing well and I really hope it continues that way. I remember when it was less than $400 and I always wondered when it would climb. Those with big investments will be lucky to cash out those profits.

the reason why i will probably invest on it is that it doesn't cost that much as BTC does, so buying a bit of it, will be a better deal in the future, is there anyone who invested previously on it here, so you guys could help me in this xd

I have been noticing ethereum from last month, its rate is not stable it's always fluctuating up and down but now it cross the limit of $700 and I hope that it will cross $1000 in the coming year

I have been noticing ethereum from last month, its rate is not stable it's always fluctuating up and down but now it cross the limit of $700 and I hope that it will cross $1000 in the coming year
Yes there has been quite a bit of fluctuation of the price when it comes to ethereum over the last month, however this in my opinion is also a very good thing because it provides a great opportunity when it comes to trading as well,, as many will be able to buy at the lower prices and sell at high prices.

Seriously I am not surprised because it was well predicted
we all know that Etherium is the next in line after bitcoin
This coin is gonna be rising more and as you know there are more DeFi tokens to be launched next Which is a booster to ethereum and it blockchain , don't be surprised to see it clinch $1000 before the middle of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back