What's new

ETH or LTC which one faster ?

I feel that LTC is faster especially in recent times. 3 days ago I sent ETH from my Trust wallet to another wallet and it took about 3-4 hours before it reflected. It used to be almost instant many months back while litecoin takes few minutes at most.

I feel that LTC is faster especially in recent times. 3 days ago I sent ETH from my Trust wallet to another wallet and it took about 3-4 hours before it reflected. It used to be almost instant many months back while litecoin takes few minutes at most.
Thta's can be true i remember that i sent ETH to another exchange a few months ago and it takes more then 6 hours
but sometime it took only 10 mins

Thta's can be true i remember that i sent ETH to another exchange a few months ago and it takes more then 6 hours
but sometime it took only 10 mins
Maybe there was some network issues, I really don't know, I merely shared my experience.

In theory ethereum is faster because a block is mined every 10-20 seconds while on litecoin a block is mined every 2-3 minutes. But sometimes an ethereum transactions can take longer than a ltc transaction.

I think litecoin transactions are quite faster than that of etherum's transactions. I transacted litecoin recently at the normal network fee and it arrived within five minutes. But for ethereum, even though transaction fee is too expensive, the transaction was finally confirmed around ten minutes there about.

Lth is faster and cheapest version of bitcoin and eth but the eth is faster in the blockchain websites and I think that about the network issues both thing is good but version update and issue are generate both work as good.

Transaction on both wallets takes a long confirmation time. Litecoin is a bit faster than ethereum cause I remembered when I transferred ethereum to my bitcoin wallet it took nearly 29 hours before the confirmation process was completed

However, Litecoin and Ethereum have taken very different directions in development. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin and Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform.

However, Litecoin and Ethereum have taken very different directions in development. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin and Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform.
Post automatically merged:

Ethereum is expected to be faster but considering the number of transactions on ethereum blockchain most time you will see that litecoin is much more faster than ethereum. Litecoin transactions fee is also much lower.

Concerning which has a faster transaction between ethereum and litecoin. Well, recently ethereum has been having some delay in transactions due to congestion I believe and litecoin may not have been having issue at all. They are both fast on normal conditions

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
Personally, I haven't been able to use either Ethereum or Litecoin because my main focus is only on bitcoin at the moment. But from those I know that transact using both Ethereum and Litecoin, they said Litecoin is a little more faster than Ethereum. I can only be sure once I use them.

Can one State categorically which is faster? I think the speed is dependent on a lot of factors and network can be one of them. Though most persons here have said LTC is faster, which I wouldn't argue about. But most persons have taken interest on etherum.

In theory ethereum is faster because a block is mined every 10-20 seconds while on litecoin a block is mined every 2-3 minutes. But sometimes an ethereum transactions can take longer than a ltc transaction.
You right I do believe eth is faster compared to any LTE I have a lot of hope in eth and have started buying the coin to invest and keep for the future, this coin is going to surprise a lot of people soon enough

Ive experienced faster transactions with litecoin than any other coin. It's usually completed with seconds or minutes.

With Ethereum, even with higher gas fees the transaction is slower.

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
I have experienced about both of them but I found that eth coin is faster than LTC. If you want to invest for a long period of time you should selected ETH coin. It is gradually increasing not abruptly so I think it is a stable coin.

I don't think this should be a debate because the rate at which Ethereum is rising is very fast than that of litecoin. As an investor in crypto currency exchange Business, I can still encourage a newbie to buy litecoin ahead of Ethereum just because of the low in price of ltc to eth but eth is rising than ltc

Ethereum is a much faster blockchain than both Bitcoin and litecoin. Another main difference is that there is not a capped supply limit of ethereum. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin anf Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform

I think ethereum is more faster ,but i would prefer using litecoin , comsidering the transaction fee of ethereum which is really high i think , so if you send a transaction on the litecoin network is low compared to the use of ethereum i think but many people don't really know and consider that when doing transaction

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back