What's new

ETH or LTC which one faster ?

I feel LTC is faster than ETH because it’s still growing as opposed to ETH that has better value than it. Transaction processing is faster and requires lesser number of confirmations.

This is a complex one,I seriously dont have a genuine answer for this but i think Litecoin should be a little more faster than Ethereum. I can only be sure once I use both of them and measure their speed.
Litecoin and ethereum have taken very different directions in development. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin and etherum.

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
I haven't traded ETH in the past but with my experience in LiteCoin, I can say it is faster in transactions compared to Ethereum. Although I think the network is what determines the fast or slow of a transaction when dealing with Cryptocurrency.

For me Ltc is faster than Ethereum, I prefer using Ltc for transactions than Ethereum. I don't like using Ethereum for transactions again cos of personal reasons I find no joy using it for transactions. I prefer Ltc by far better than it when it comes to faster and reliable transactions.

I really feel LTC is faster. There was a time a friend of mine sent ETH from his wallet to another of his wallet it took more than 5 hours before it reflected. And LTC is also a cheaper version as well

Anyone who invested in either Ethereum or Litecoin would definitely prefer for the cryptocurrency to soar and appreciate just like Bitcoin. Personally, I think both of them should appreciate like Bitcoin.
Yes I agree with you, but I tell you litecoin has a brighter future, experts have confirmed what I said. take it or leave it, am actually investing on it and I know that all ambitious investors are also doing so, cos now is the time do so and enjoy later.

Yes I agree with you, but I tell you litecoin has a brighter future, experts have confirmed what I said. take it or leave it, am actually investing on it and I know that all ambitious investors are also doing so, cos now is the time do so and enjoy later.
Investment is a thing of decision one makes on his or her own. If you believe that it's going to boom and become equivalent to bitcoin why not? I'm definitely not going to try and influence your decision, but I only hope it goes well so you make good money from it.

Investment is a thing of decision one makes on his or her own. If you believe that it's going to boom and become equivalent to bitcoin why not? I'm definitely not going to try and influence your decision, but I only hope it goes well so you make good money from it.
Thanks bro, but which coin in particular are you currently investing on? If you are to advise people on how and where to invest money on, please where would that be? If it is crypto currency, which one can you say is the best?

As I recall, when I dropped out of Ethereum, the transaction was completed in 4 hours.But I don't know about lite coin because I've never transacted in it.I think Lite Coin is faster than Ethereum as I have seen in the comments above and people have given their opinion but I have no experience in Lite Coin.

Thanks bro, but which coin in particular are you currently investing on? If you are to advise people on how and where to invest money on, please where would that be? If it is crypto currency, which one can you say is the best?

At the moment, I only have my investment in bitcoin. My kid brother's investment is in Ethereum, we are just trying to spread our nets wide and out to as many investments as possible in all Cryptocurrencies.

When you talking about faster, are you talking about how fast it can be mined or how fast it's growing world wide, because bother are good cryto currencies and have more rooms to improve but to my knowledge I believe the eth is more recorgnised and growing faster than the LTC in my own opinion.

As my experience about the both Ethereum and litecoin, i can say that litecoin is bit faster than Ethereum in terms of transaction. If i make a transaction on my wallet through a litecoin, it might not take than 6 to 10 before the transformation will done. but if i make a transaction through a ETH, it might take like 4 t 6 before it can done.

I think LTC is faster to use for transaction, but I prefer using bitcoin because the transaction is very fast, especially transferring into local bank account it work very faster, so I like using it,

I think Etherium is faster than Litecoin because I once had a friend who sent Etherium to another person's wallet and it didn't take up to 10 minutes, so Etherium should be faster than Litecoin

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
Ethereum is very trustable and reliable cryptocurrency for fast transactions and trading.
Now Ethereum price is also going high from the last one month and I hope that it will cross the border of 2000$ in the coming some months.

When you talking about faster, are you talking about how fast it can be mined or how fast it's growing world wide, because bother are good cryto currencies and have more rooms to improve but to my knowledge I believe the eth is more recorgnised and growing faster than the LTC in my own opinion.
It's not about how fast the cryptocurrencies Ethereum or Litecoin can be mined but how fast each transaction whether it's buying or selling is completely. Some takes just seconds to complete a transaction while some takes a little more time.

I think litecoin is faster in transactions than ETH. I have personally experienced this. Another thing I like litecoin is the low transaction fee. At times, I even covert my other coin to litecoon and take advantage of the fee.

From my experience in using both Ethereum and Litecoin in cryptocurrency for my transaction, I believe that Litecoin is far more faster in transaction processing than Ethereum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back