What's new

ETH or LTC which one faster ?

Transaction using ltc a very fast as you can be able to get it within a few minutes and you are only going to be paying a few dollars in transaction fees so I highly recommend.

I think litecoin transactions are quite faster than that of etherum's transactions. I transacted litecoin recently at the normal network fee and it arrived within five minutes. But for ethereum, even though transaction fee is too expensive, the transaction was finally confirmed around ten minutes there about.

I feel that LTC is faster especially in recent times. 3 days ago I sent ETH from my Trust wallet to another wallet and it took about 3-4 hours before it reflected. It used to be almost instant many months back while litecoin takes few minutes at most.
Even bitcoin cash tooks 1 hour and half for 6 confirmations while litecoin network one confirms in 10 minutes or even lesser than 1 hour and half and this is a good thing.

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
Per my personal experience,I believe LTC is faster than ETH in terms of the time it takes for a transaction to be completed. The transaction fees for ETH are steep but still lags behind LTC in transaction speed

Both of them are potential cryptocurrency that can be invested on. Litcoin is my favourite in the sense that you can send it to any cryptocurrency wallets of your choice without having to pay a huge transaction fee.

The ethereum network has now changed its consensus mechanism to proof of stake and that means it is going to be faster but I still do not think that it is going to be faster than LTC.

Between ethereum and litecoin, i really don't know the one that is faster to perform transactions. I have only everything carried out transactions with litecoin.

It been a while I transacted the two coins, but I think Ltc is more faster than Eth. I still have Eth in my account and I while I was transacting them, I didn't see them faster than Ltc based on what people are saying about Ltc.

I transacted litecoin recently at the normal network fee and it arrived within five minutes. But for ethereum, even though transaction fee is too expensive, the transaction was finally confirmed around ten minutes there about.

I believe litecoin transfers are considerably quicker than etherum transactions. Recently, I traded litecoin for the standard network charge, and it arrived in five minutes. However, even though Ethereum has a high transaction cost, the transaction was finally validated after around ten minutes.

Though i have not made transaction with etherium coin,but i have been making use of litecoin for my transaction apart from stable coin,litecoin from reviews are faster to do transaction.

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
For me it's litecoin I don't really know why it's sounds nice and it's much faster than ETH eth is also great and one of the most popular crypto currencies but for some reasons I choose litecoin

Surely ETC Is faster than than LTC while performing transaction. I am choosing ETH base on my personal experience, I transferred ETH form my wallet to a client many times and take no longer time, transaction was successful

I've used both, but I discovered that Ethereum is faster than LTC. If you want to invest for a long time, you should go with the ETH coin. It is increasing gradually rather than abruptly, so I believe it is a stable coin.

Ethereum seems to be more potential to me than litcoin. However I cannot invest in any of those coins because they are not my favorite. I have others I am looking forward to invest.

Litcoins will always be my favourite cryptocurrency. I love the cryptocurrency and I will continue to invest if I have more funds with me it is faster and a transaction fee is not much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back