What's new

ETH or LTC which one faster ?

Litecoin is faster than Ethereum. Ethereum takes lot of time to confirm if the fees is lower , but the litecoin takes maximum of 10 minutes to get at least 1 confirmation.

I think both Ethereum and Litecoin are fast and reliable modes of payments. However, Litecoin has advantage over Ethereum because the fees of Litecoin is much cheaper as compared to Ethereum. In the past, the fees of Ethereum was much lower but its fees increased when its value increased.

I have never tried ETH, therefore, I do not know how it compares with LTC in terms of speed. But I read somewhere that LTC is one of the fastest crypto currencies.

Litecoin is faster than Bitcoin (because when litecoin was created it solved the slow transaction of bitcoin), however, it is slower than ethereum (because ethereum is more advance)

In theory ethereum is faster because a block is mined every 10-20 seconds while on litecoin a block is mined every 2-3 minutes. But sometimes an ethereum transactions can take longer than a ltc transaction.
My question is how does the block mining every 10-20 seconds like you described, is going to make the transactions faster, also what do you mean by the block mining??

Personally, I haven't been able to use either Ethereum or Litecoin because my main focus is only on bitcoin at the moment. But from those I know that transact using both Ethereum and Litecoin, they said Litecoin is a little more faster than Ethereum. I can only be sure once I use them.
Why haven't you invested on other coins besides Bitcoin? There are so many other cheaper coins you can take advantage of right now. You can buy them cheap then later in the future you sell them for a higher price. Do you have a coin in mind you would want to invest in?

I have not withdrawn or sent out ethereum before to another wallet. I don't know how fast or slow it is. Litcoin should be faster I suppose as I sent out the coin and it entered within minutes. Tether USDT is the fastest for me

I don't think ethereum is faster than litecoin. Litecoin is not only faster, it transaction fee is much lower than that of ethereum. I would prefer to use litecoin because I use it for crypto trading. I guess the reasons stated above makes most of the forum pay its members in litecoin.

Why haven't you invested on other coins besides Bitcoin? There are so many other cheaper coins you can take advantage of right now. You can buy them cheap then later in the future you sell them for a higher price. Do you have a coin in mind you would want to invest in?
Why I don't take other cryptocurrencies seriously is that whatever that affects Bitcoin affects them in a very bad way, so let me stick to it for now. But I'm getting other few coins like BNB.

To me litecoin is much more faster and better than ethereum when it comes to transaction and others , because I have used the coin for transaction and I have seen the functions

People are using litecoin to do transaction more than ethereum because less charging fee that comes on every transaction. I think I am going to invest more Litecoin as prediction shows that it has a prospect future.

To me litecoin is much more faster and better than ethereum when it comes to transaction and others , because I have used the coin for transaction and I have seen the functions
Looking at so many transaction that have carried out through this website with buying and receiving my payments through LTC which has been very fast so, I believe that it is better than Ethereum.

Looking at so many transaction that have carried out through this website with buying and receiving my payments through LTC which has been very fast so, I believe that it is better than Ethereum.
There is actually a different between the payment system and ethereum I have used both before ,but still find litecoin very comfortable to make use of when it comes to recieving payment

I really don't know which one is faster between the two. I have only used LTC and never tried ETH. From what I have read, ETH has higher transaction fees than LTC. That is why I transact LTC much more.

No one is faster than the other when it comes to trading. I think what makes people prefer LTC more is the gas fees. They're as well as fast when it comes to time taken; I feel that in the cryptocurrency Network, only the main computers have that speed.

I used to receive payments through Ethereum when the fees of Ethereum was quite low a few years ago. I have also used Litecoin and I can say that both of them are quite fast.

Lth is faster and cheapest version of bitcoin and eth but the eth is faster in the blockchain websites and I think that about the network issues both thing is good but version update and issue are generate both work as good.

As I always understand, ethereum is always a very busy network then. I don't know about it now. Sometimes your transaction could not be delivered because of over congestion. Litecoin is the fastest as I understand .

I have interacted with the both of them in the past and I think LTC just about has the edge this is because it uses a proof of stake instead of the proof of work that ethereum uses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back