What's new

ETH or LTC which one faster ?

Ethereum is a much faster blockchain than both Bitcoin and litecoin. Another main difference is that there is not a capped supply limit of ethereum. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin anf Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform
If this happens to be the case, then it's not a surprising thing seeing Ethereum be up there in term of worth after Bitcoin. There are so many other coins just like Litecoin but Ethereum has more value which is next after Bitcoin.

If ethereum is rising, it is a very good competitors. It is not very high but it is one of the promising cryptocurrency one can invest into. Litecoin can easily be displaced from the hall of fame

Which coin you think it's more faster in transactions ETH or LTC ?
The fastest coin among Etherium and Litecoin may not be perfectly discussed, because the movement of digital transfer depends on the platform where the transfer is done. Although, I've not done any transfer on Litecoin but I've done enough on Etherium without any experienced delay. So, It's not easy for me to come up with an answer for your question.

Litecoin is faster than ethereum. You will send and receive litecoin faster than you would ethereum. I don't know the particular reason why this is so but I think the speed of transactions have something to do with the price of the coin.

Differences Between LTH and ETH
However, Litecoin and Ethereum have taken very different directions in development. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin and Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform.

Both Litecoin and Ethereum have faster transaction times than Bitcoin. On the Litecoin network, new blocks are formed every 2.5 minutes. Ethereum has a much faster blockchain and new blocks are formed every 10 to 20 seconds.

To me I think litecoin is faster when it comes to cryptocurrency transaction ,but then with the launch of ethereum 2.0 , there has been an improvement with respect to the time of transaction of ethereum.
Secondly litecoins has lower fees compared to ethereum.

Ethereum is a much faster blockchain than both Bitcoin and litecoin. Another main difference is that there is not a capped supply limit of ethereum. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin anf Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform
I didn't know that, but it's preferable to use Litecoin on transactions because it's cheap. Well I haven't really done much transactions using Ethereum to know the transaction speed difference. I thought the bigger the market cap and the price the slower it is 😅 i guess i still have a lot to learn.

Theoretically, ethereum is faster than litecoin, although when you initiates a transaction lots of factors comes to play as regards the speed of the transaction, this includes platform that the transaction is being performed, internet connectivity, location, etc.

I think lite coin is much more faster than Etherum, as it took more than 3 hours for the ETH I sent from my luno wallet to reflect on my trust wallet. I kept on observing my wallet addressing and thinking I sent it to the wrong address.

One of the shortcomings of Bitcoin that led to the rise of other coins, is its speed. Bitcoin has never been known to be the fastet coin in the market. LTE on the other hand is a very fast coin, so if I am to make a pick, then it will definitely be lite ion as the faster of the two.

Litecoin transactions definitely are more faster than ethereum, it takes ethereum three confirmation to be able to confirm a transaction but I'm Litecoin it's so fast and seem less, it can take anything from 5 to 7minutes to confirm every transactions.

Differences Between LTH and ETH
However, Litecoin and Ethereum have taken very different directions in development. Litecoin is a faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin and Ethereum and attracts the attention of developers who see more applications for the platform.
So, in essence Litecoin being the cheaper version of bitcoin, what does that make Ethereum? Would it be a downgrade of bitcoin? With Ethereum being more valuable than Litecoin, I'd say it's even closer to being the cheaper part of bitcoin.

Ltc is more faster than etheruem in terms of transaction, apart from that, the transaction fee is very low compare to ETH, and remember ltc still have a brighter future more than etheruem take it or leave it, what am saying is through, I will invest more on ltc than etheruem.

Ltc is more faster than etheruem in terms of transaction, apart from that, the transaction fee is very low compare to ETH, and remember ltc still have a brighter future more than etheruem take it or leave it, what am saying is through, I will invest more on ltc than etheruem.
If the worth of Ethereum is better than Litecoin, why do you prefer to invest in cryptocurrency Litecoin? You are to be making more money from Ethereum that what you can make from Litecoin. Unless the transaction speed very critical for my business, then I will go for Litecoin.

If the worth of Ethereum is better than Litecoin, why do you prefer to invest in cryptocurrency Litecoin? You are to be making more money from Ethereum that what you can make from Litecoin. Unless the transaction speed very critical for my business, then I will go for Litecoin.
Etheruem is far better than lite coin, in terms of value and price for now, but I tell you that in the near future litecoin will appreciate beyond peoples imagination, people will not believe it. The transaction fee is very low, you can transfer millions of LTC with a low network fee isn't that interesting?

Etheruem is far better than lite coin, in terms of value and price for now, but I tell you that in the near future litecoin will appreciate beyond peoples imagination, people will not believe it. The transaction fee is very low, you can transfer millions of LTC with a low network fee isn't that interesting?
Anyone who invested in either Ethereum or Litecoin would definitely prefer for the cryptocurrency to soar and appreciate just like Bitcoin. Personally, I think both of them should appreciate like Bitcoin.

In my own view, I really see this from the angle of the wallet you are using to receive or send, because based on my recent experience, there are some wallet app that there service is slow while when other receive response faster. I think it's depends on the app wallet you are using to now make a choose about how fast or slow Eth or LTC but I prefer Eth with my preferred wallet App.

I do not have much knowledge about this but I think Etherium will definitely be faster than litocoin due to the rate Etherium is growing more than the litocoin and also the technology know how that is involved in the business.

In my own view, I really see this from the angle of the wallet you are using to receive or send, because based on my recent experience, there are some wallet app that there service is slow while when other receive response faster. I think it's depends on the app wallet you are using to now make a choose about how fast or slow Eth or LTC but I prefer Eth with my preferred wallet App.
I strongly disagree with you on this because the wallet you are using does not have anything to do with how transactions are approved in the block chain technology. Wallet simply is the means you choose to deal with but the cryptocurrency you deal on determines how fast transactions can be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back