What's new

Electricity Prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
In Nigeria it has been very bad for the economy situations of the country, we can't enjoy 24hrs electricity supply which is one major sector that can drive and wake the economy again. After high electricity tarrif, consumers find it difficult to achieve what they pay for. Instead Solar panel light has help to manage the current situation.

Electricity bill is annoying I'm my area because we rarely have light. There's a place where they remove our light and give others light. Thus they will still telll us to pay same rate with others.

My two-year agreement is coming to an end, and my supplier wants 67 percent extra, inlight of the electricity shortage and price surge. I am currently with Bulb and I have received notice that my price is increasing by 67 percent for my electric usage. This cannot be good news for small companies as the media tends to shout out the bigger ones and we already have seen in the news some of the companies going out of business.

Usually when the demand increases, resources are minimal, the price increases. And in this case the price of electricity has increased! Do you think in 25 years we will see electric companies going to 100% green-renewable sources like wind, solar panels (sun) etc?
I don't think so , I believe that in the future as technology advances a lot of countries will resorts into using of nuclear power generator . I think that is the cheapest way of generating electricity nowadays.

Electricity bill is annoying I'm my area because we rarely have light. There's a place where they remove our light and give others light. Thus they will still telll us to pay same rate with others.
The bill for electricity keeps getting annoying almost everyday , most especially If you are using a metre , they don't care If you are given electricity or not , your bill keep increasing, buts its advisable to use prepaid metre .

They are fortunate to at least have a steady source of power, I was about to reply.
I oppose raising the cost of electricity.
However, most business owners down here are prepared and willing to pay more than that to have a reliable power supply.

The issue of electricity distribution is spreading around the world. In the sense that my nation and other nations across the world share a problem that we have been dealing with for years. Due to advanced technology and alternative means of electricity generation, I think that over time, the use of electricity in the majority of industrialized economies or countries will cease to exist.

My two-year agreement is coming to an end, and my supplier wants 67 percent extra, inlight of the electricity shortage and price surge. I am currently with Bulb and I have received notice that my price is increasing by 67 percent for my electric usage. This cannot be good news for small companies as the media tends to shout out the bigger ones and we already have seen in the news some of the companies going out of business.

Usually when the demand increases, resources are minimal, the price increases. And in this case the price of electricity has increased! Do you think in 25 years we will see electric companies going to 100% green-renewable sources like wind, solar panels (sun) etc?
The expense of setting up solar panel electrical equipment to proceed smoothly will be high because it is still in its preliminary stages of development. According to research, employing
nuclear power plants to generate electricity is the most affordable option.

I think the government are in control of the electricity, if you are one of the government workers I believe you can earn a good amount of money by distributing electricity to different places.

The issue of electricity failure is becoming unbearable in most of the third world countries and I believe with the current observations, alot of people won't be using electricity I'm the future due to solar technology.

Well I think it's best for them to because if they don't, they'll suffer a lot. Individuals are beginning to on their own install these alternative energy sources especially in third world countries where the coordination of electricity isn't giving required maximum output yet.

Electricity prices do not really matters in most businesses found in European cities because they mostly uses wind turbines and solar panels to generate electricity for their businesses and therefore do not use much electricity from electricity companies

The expense of setting up solar panel electrical equipment to proceed smoothly will be high because it is still in its preliminary stages of development. According to research, employing
nuclear power plants to generate electricity is the most affordable option.

Electricity prices are expected to increase as inflation will increase more and more. The fact is that developing countries will suffer more as they do not have enough resources to produce green energy.

I believe that one of the problems with the ongoing rise in electricity costs is the global rise in gas prices, as most countries have not utilized the renewable energy sector to its full potential, which is the cause of the current power shortage.

Electricity prices are expected to increase as inflation will increase more and more. The fact is that developing countries will suffer more as they do not have enough resources to produce green energy.
This is very worrying because the prices of commodities and services are increasing at an alarming rate, but the remuneration paid to workers has not increased, thus making the standard of living even worse.

Individuals are beginning to on their own install these alternative energy sources especially in third world countries where the coordination of electricity isn't giving required maximum output yet.

Electricity prices and the price of petroleum are sky rocketing everyday and that has also affect the price of transportation and very soon , it will all go down when the electric car circulated throughout the world , we will no longer need petrol and with solar elctricity , the electricity price will be reduced too.

The exact same problem is here in Italy, my dear friend.
Ok, we will definitely pass to the green in a short time, using alternative energies. Anyway, the governments of the various countries must intervene immediately, as, in the face of such disproportionate increases in energy bills, there is a high risk of default!
The price of electricity is very high here and that is why we had to reduce the way we use electric products in our house so that our subscription will last long

I really believe it is better over there. Here in my country, they charge you estimated billing. Without recourse to your actual electricity usage, they just look at your house and estimate how much they think your bill might be.

I really believe it is better over there. Here in my country, they charge you estimated billing. Without recourse to your actual electricity usage, they just look at your house and estimate how much they think your bill might be.

I will always prefer the prepaid bills to that of estimated bills. Electricity companies can be funny with overestimating your electricity bills that will make you end up spending more than you planned. I have seen a couple of households talk about how high their estimated bills and it is worrisome.

This was what I have been passing through for years in the former rented apartment I used to stay. It kept on happening until we went and paid for a prepaid electricity metre to be installed for us. Since then, we stopped worrying about light bills issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back