What's new

Electricity Prices

Deleted member 403

My two-year agreement is coming to an end, and my supplier wants 67 percent extra, inlight of the electricity shortage and price surge. I am currently with Bulb and I have received notice that my price is increasing by 67 percent for my electric usage. This cannot be good news for small companies as the media tends to shout out the bigger ones and we already have seen in the news some of the companies going out of business.

Usually when the demand increases, resources are minimal, the price increases. And in this case the price of electricity has increased! Do you think in 25 years we will see electric companies going to 100% green-renewable sources like wind, solar panels (sun) etc?

I think that the governments of developed countries like a few European countries might use wind and other kind of technology that might be utilized to generate energy in the future and reduce electricity expenses in the near future. However, this is not something that will happen in my country. I think Scotland is already making electricity using wind.

The exact same problem is here in Italy, my dear friend.
Ok, we will definitely pass to the green in a short time, using alternative energies. Anyway, the governments of the various countries must intervene immediately, as, in the face of such disproportionate increases in energy bills, there is a high risk of default!

Solar panel electrical technology is still at the early stage of development, the cost of setting it up to run efficiently will be expensive. From research the most cheapest way of generating electricity is the use of nuclear plant and that is what a lot of countries are using. I think in the nearest future a lot of countries including the underdeveloped countries will adapt into the nuclear method of power generation.

It's best for them to because if they don't, they'll suffer a lot. Individuals are beginning to on their own install these alternative energy sources especially in third world countries where the coordination of electricity isn't giving required maximum output yet.

It's best for them to because if they don't, they'll suffer a lot. Individuals are beginning to on their own install these alternative energy sources especially in third world countries where the coordination of electricity isn't giving required maximum output yet.
I was about to say it that they are privileged to atleast are having constant power supply. I am against the increase in price of electricity. But down here majority of business owners are willing and ready to pay more than that to have a stable power supply.

My two-year agreement is coming to an end, and my supplier wants 67 percent extra, inlight of the electricity shortage and price surge. I am currently with Bulb and I have received notice that my price is increasing by 67 percent for my electric usage. This cannot be good news for small companies as the media tends to shout out the bigger ones and we already have seen in the news some of the companies going out of business.

Usually when the demand increases, resources are minimal, the price increases. And in this case the price of electricity has increased! Do you think in 25 years we will see electric companies going to 100% green-renewable sources like wind, solar panels (sun) etc?
I think the developed countries have a upper hand in this. As for less developed countries, the individuals are the ones trying to resort to use of solar panels.
The price of electricity is very high. Where I reside, I pay about $5 every month. Those with prepaid metres can't even use electricity comfortably, because of the cost.

In my home country, 80 percent electricity is generated through hydro power, hydro power is 100 percent green energy. However, electricity is somewhat expensive here because of the foreign players producing energy.

In my home country, 80 percent electricity is generated through hydro power, hydro power is 100 percent green energy. However, electricity is somewhat expensive here because of the foreign players producing energy.
I do not think that water energy is 100% green energy. One of the negative aspects one has is the destruction of the water ecosystem. Also the use of water energy is changing the climate of course this is an overlooked process but it all actually happens on earth

I think government should look into this matter about electricity issue so that they can know how to handle it, because the electricity is not helping.

Solar panel electrical technology is still at the early stage of development, the cost of setting it up to run efficiently will be expensive. From research the most cheapest way of generating electricity is the use of nuclear plant and that is what a lot of countries are using. I think in the nearest future a lot of countries including the underdeveloped countries will adapt into the nuclear method of power generation.

Solar panel electricity is a good way to generate electricity but I do not think that it is the only effective way to generate electricity. Wind turbines can be used to create electricity and some countries even use water to make electricities. They maintain a balance between demand and supply to meet the needs of consumers.

According to recent news, India is asking Tesla to produce electric cars in India. If that happens it will change the way people use cars as India is a huge market.

In my country Nigeria, there is a very poor supply of electricity, yet the various power supply companies give out heavy bills to their customers for a service that is hardly seen. I see alot of potential when it comes to the solar department. Currently in my location, though still yet to reach its full potential, there have been good progress as to the use of solar energy for power supply. We have various machines that work with solar and even home appliances like generator, refrigerators, fans etc.

Solar panel electricity is a good way to generate electricity but I do not think that it is the only effective way to generate electricity. Wind turbines can be used to create electricity and some countries even use water to make electricities. They maintain a balance between demand and supply to meet the needs of consumers.
Windturbine should not be considered if we are thinking of generating a constant electricity , generating electricity with the power of wind is not always constant and you are not likely to have a steady electricity ,solar is the best and it is possible that more scientific knowledge will come up which will make solar electricity to be cheaper so everybody will be able to afford.

Over here, we aren't even bothering about the price of electricity but let us have power which we still don't and still get charged for it in the end. It's recently that prepaid meter are used that we aren't given estimated electricity bills every month.

Electricity cost has so skyrocketed and the annoying part is, there is always power outage. Presently, most people have diverted into installation of solar panels and also pre-paid metre so as to minimise the tariff on electricity.

The government is constantly increasing the electricity prices in my country and I believe this is because of the fact that inflation is rising in my country very quickly. They have also rasied petrol prices. It is simply not possible to survive with low income. :(

I know of some developed countries already making use of renewable sources of energy.
few others are still working towards it.
It is possible that in the next 25 years, most companies would go into the use of solar and wind or even biomass energy due to the inflation of electricity prices.

I think one of the issues being faced with the constant increase in the price of electricity is because of the gas increase globally,as most nations have not utilise the renewable energy sector to its maximum capacity,reason for the short fall in power.

The problem of electricity distribution, is becoming a global phenomenon. In the sense that the same issue we have always been battling with, in my country is also associated with other countries of the word. In most developed economy or countries I believe with time, the used of electricity will definitely vanishes due to high level of technology and them other sources of generating electricity power to the people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back