What's new

Electricity Prices

The registration is still on currently and you can actually register. I think the online registration has closed but the offline registration is still ongoing till the next two months.
Oh, I would tried checking it out because I need it as much as possible. But does it really mean that after the election is over there wouldn't be any opportunity for people to register for their PVC ?

Oh, I would tried checking it out because I need it as much as possible. But does it really mean that after the election is over there wouldn't be any opportunity for people to register for their PVC ?
Of course, you can still get it but for the purpose of the election it is very much important for you to get it so that you can be able to vote. that is one of the most important reasons why you need to register now.

Of course, you can still get it but for the purpose of the election it is very much important for you to get it so that you can be able to vote. that is one of the most important reasons why you need to register now.
There was a time I went there to one of the primary school around here when it was announced that registration for pvc will happen there. When I get there I was informed that the registration is no more happening.. I could gotten it since

There was a time I went there to one of the primary school around here when it was announced that registration for pvc will happen there. When I get there I was informed that the registration is no more happening.. I could gotten it since
Okay, but the registration has been extended to about two months. you need to make effort in order to get it because apart from the elections there are a lot of other things you can use it for verification.

It's best for them to because if they don't, they'll suffer a lot. Individuals are beginning to on their own install these alternative energy sources especially in third world countries where the coordination of electricity isn't giving required maximum output yet.
That is definitelly the only avialable option that is left for citizens,because the government has not been living to its responsibility of providing basic amenities,they have no other option than to provide their own electricity.

The whole world is currently going through a tough phase with how the economy have been since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus. You also take into consideration the side effects of Ukraine-Russia war as well on everything. It's part of the reason why electricity prices have gone so high which makes a lot of people consider moving towards the use of solar. I already have solar panels installed in my home and they are serving me adequately.

Okay, but the registration has been extended to about two months. you need to make effort in order to get it because apart from the elections there are a lot of other things you can use it for verification.
Ok , I would tried. I am only interested to get it just for voting purposes , I will not likely have anything to do with it now, I have national identification card. That one can serve other purposes.

Ok , I would tried. I am only interested to get it just for voting purposes , I will not likely have anything to do with it now, I have national identification card. That one can serve other purposes.
Okay then. you need to try as much as possible to get it so that you can be able to vote and make the right choice. You cannot continue to complain about leaders while you can have a say with your PVC.

Okay then. you need to try as much as possible to get it so that you can be able to vote and make the right choice. You cannot continue to complain about leaders while you can have a say with your PVC.
Only if there will be a little improvement on the government. The point is that we can never know who will be trusted because a lot of them in the past have been making promises without keeping to a single of those promises.

Only if there will be a little improvement on the government. The point is that we can never know who will be trusted because a lot of them in the past have been making promises without keeping to a single of those promises.
you will not use because others have been making promises without fulfilling them then you wouldn't to vote. it is better you do your own part then leave the rest.

you will not use because others have been making promises without fulfilling them then you wouldn't to vote. it is better you do your own part then leave the rest.
Hmm. This so annoying and that is just one of the reason my parents are not voting. They've been voting for a long time but they are just tired of the whole thing with a lot of people making promises they can't fulfill.

Hmm. This so annoying and that is just one of the reason my parents are not voting. They've been voting for a long time but they are just tired of the whole thing with a lot of people making promises they can't fulfill.
If your stop voting then you are probably part of the problem. You need to continue voting and believing that people will actually change the narrative someday. You don't just relax and say that nobody is fulfilling their promises.

If your stop voting then you are probably part of the problem. You need to continue voting and believing that people will actually change the narrative someday. You don't just relax and say that nobody is fulfilling their promises.
Lolz, this accusations may not likely be true because I don't participate in corruption , after all I am not a government official. I know perfectly that the responsibility of a good citizen is to vote, but what are we voting for ? Vote in liers ?

The whole world is currently going through a tough phase with how the economy have been since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus. You also take into consideration the side effects of Ukraine-Russia war as well on everything. It's part of the reason why electricity prices have gone so high which makes a lot of people consider moving towards the use of solar. I already have solar panels installed in my home and they are serving me adequately.
That is definitelly one of the things most nations did not envisaged,over reliance of gas from a particular source without having something to fall back to when there is an issue,that is just what most nations find themself.

When you stop voting , then you have given an opportunity to the rigers to manipulate the vote , but I believe change will happen for the positive one someday .

Electricity prices are always increasing constantly without a corresponding improvement in power supply. It is very discouraging because people don't get value for their money.

When you stop voting , then you have given an opportunity to the rigers to manipulate the vote , but I believe change will happen for the positive one someday .
Probably, no matter how the system is people must try as much as possible to vote because that is the best thing they can do to change the system. When you stop voting then you have given the opportunity for manipulators.

Electricity prices are always increasing constantly without a corresponding improvement in power supply. It is very discouraging because people don't get value for their money.
There are many countries where by the people get the value for the money they're paying for electricity. It is just only a few countries who does not have visionary leaders that does not get value for what they pay for electricity.

The
increase in the price of electricity has been increasing due to the fact that the company has been sold out to am private organisation and as a business company , they need to make profit by increasing their price .

Electricity cost has so skyrocketed and the annoying part is, there is always power outage. Presently, most people have diverted into installation of solar panels and also pre-paid metre so as to minimise the tariff on electricity.
The issue of power has always been a challange especially in developing countries,it is actually one of the drivers of the economy,because it will create lots of support structure for jobs to depend on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back