What's new

Electricity Prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
At my country the price we pay for the electricity bill per month is $15 and it also depends on the nature of the area with there appliances. We usually pay that amount of money because we don't have meter.

At my country the price we pay for the electricity bill per month is $15 and it also depends on the nature of the area with there appliances. We usually pay that amount of money because we don't have meter.
Even with the $15 , you won't still have access to constant power supply . I have seen a lot of people who are even interested to pay up to $50 provided they have a constant power supply.

Solar panel electrical technology is still at the early stage of development, the cost of setting it up to run efficiently will be expensive. From research the most cheapest way of generating electricity is the use of nuclear plant and that is what a lot of countries are using. I think in the nearest future a lot of countries including the underdeveloped countries will adapt into the nuclear method of power generation.
Many people in this part of the world are actually adapting to the use of solar panels in order to generate electricity. This has actually improved the amount of electricity generated and a lot of homes are also using it.
Solar panel electrical technology is still at the early stage of development, the cost of setting it up to run efficiently will be expensive. From research the most cheapest way of generating electricity is the use of nuclear plant and that is what a lot of countries are using. I think in the nearest future a lot of countries including the underdeveloped countries will adapt into the nuclear method of power generation.
Many people in this part of the world are actually adapting to the use of solar panels in order to generate electricity. This has actually improved the amount of electricity generated and a lot of homes are also using it.

Even with the $15 , you won't still have access to constant power supply . I have seen a lot of people who are even interested to pay up to $50 provided they have a constant power supply.
Yes, you are right and for those people paying up to $50 for constant power supply, it is even better for them to purchase a solar panel in there house than paying that amount of money.

Electricity charges is now going skyrocketed nowadays in Nigeria because we even pay for the electricity we don't use , so its better to start using a prepaid metre so as to be on the safer side

Even with that, it still does not make any sense , The government of our country has Fail us woefully. A simple thing like electricity cannot be generated by the government to the masses. This is a shame.

Even with that, it still does not make any sense , The government of our country has Fail us woefully. A simple thing like electricity cannot be generated by the government to the masses. This is a shame.
In a situation whereby the government of your country is not doing well then you actually need to look for alternative way of generating electricity for yourself. I think this is what a lot of people have done and it has improved their way of life and their businesses also.

In a situation whereby the government of your country is not doing well then you actually need to look for alternative way of generating electricity for yourself. I think this is what a lot of people have done and it has improved their way of life and their businesses also.
Yes a lot of people are doing it. I am an electrician. We have done it to so many people. The reason why I still blame the government is because this can only be installed by the rich people. Solar installation is expensive.. and if we keep on looking for alternative just because the government is not providing what we needs is not the best. Normally We should tell the government what they should do.

Yes a lot of people are doing it. I am an electrician. We have done it to so many people. The reason why I still blame the government is because this can only be installed by the rich people. Solar installation is expensive.. and if we keep on looking for alternative just because the government is not providing what we needs is not the best. Normally We should tell the government what they should do.
it is always very important to hold the government accountable and in that way they can provide good governance to the people. Normally electricity is something that the government should provide for their citizenry. There are even little countries that have steady power supply.

definitely,, not 100% but I really believe that will increase up to 30% and we see improvement it's not easy at all

it is always very important to hold the government accountable and in that way they can provide good governance to the people. Normally electricity is something that the government should provide for their citizenry. There are even little countries that have steady power supply.
According to the information circulating around , some neighbouring African countries get most of their electricity supply from Nigeria. And we that is generating it are in darkness.

The truth is that the prices of electricity have reduced drastically in the past couple of years and that is something that you can really give credit to engineers.

According to the information circulating around , some neighbouring African countries get most of their electricity supply from Nigeria. And we that is generating it are in darkness.
Actually, the government of Nigeria needs to do more in order to ensure stable power supply. But when you take a closer look you will understand that those countries are small countries. If not for corruption Nigeria could have been boasting of at least 18 hours power supply daily.

Actually, the government of Nigeria needs to do more in order to ensure stable power supply. But when you take a closer look you will understand that those countries are small countries. If not for corruption Nigeria could have been boasting of at least 18 hours power supply daily.
How does being a bigger country affect the Nigerian government from generating enough power for everyone ? See all those things could be possible just that a lot of politician in the Nigerian government are too greedy and they are not ready to take action on this. That's why

How does being a bigger country affect the Nigerian government from generating enough power for everyone ? See all those things could be possible just that a lot of politician in the Nigerian government are too greedy and they are not ready to take action on this. That's why
I understand what you're saying but what I mean is that Nigerians have larger population than those countries. But that does not mean that they cannot generate steady power supply. firstly the government actually need to be very serious about it before such a thing can happen.

I understand what you're saying but what I mean is that Nigerians have larger population than those countries. But that does not mean that they cannot generate steady power supply. firstly the government actually need to be very serious about it before such a thing can happen.
If you are putting this into consideration then why do they have the energy to generate to other countries and still collect money from them. There are A lot of people in Nigeria that are willing to even pay 15000 Naira a month provided they are able to get constant power supply.

If you are putting this into consideration then why do they have the energy to generate to other countries and still collect money from them. There are A lot of people in Nigeria that are willing to even pay 15000 Naira a month provided they are able to get constant power supply.
This is the reason why it is important for everyone to get their voters card so that they can vote in a competent government. I believe if the right government is in power everything will actually work in Nigeria. But the problem and the people that vote incompetent people.

67% extra is definitely not the ideal place to go and that kind of information is very dangerous and I just believe that you should start looking for other sources of energy.

This is the reason why it is important for everyone to get their voters card so that they can vote in a competent government. I believe if the right government is in power everything will actually work in Nigeria. But the problem and the people that vote incompetent people.
For me , I am not really happy with myself. During the time I supposed to have registered for my PVC I was busy battling with my waec examination. I even tried doing it online but they said that the portal for online registration as closed.

For me , I am not really happy with myself. During the time I supposed to have registered for my PVC I was busy battling with my waec examination. I even tried doing it online but they said that the portal for online registration as closed.
The registration is still on currently and you can actually register. I think the online registration has closed but the offline registration is still ongoing till the next two months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back