What's new

Electricity Prices

Even though I do not agree that it would be 100 percent, but there sure would be alternatives to out current electricity supply and this will bring about competition and resultant decrease in price.

I live in a country where electricity is short and the recent surge in petrol prices and overall inflation also had a negative effect on electricity prices. Electricity prices have increased a lot in my country and general people are suffering.

Electricity prices normally increases due to the number of appliances you use at home and how those appliances consume or actually use the light given by the government

Electricity cost has so skyrocketed and the annoying part is, there is always power outage. Presently, most people have diverted into installation of solar panels and also pre-paid metre so as to minimise the tariff on electricity.
Over here, electricity bills are so expensive. Even with the diversion to use of prepaid meters, people can no longer use power supply comfortably to avoid paying huge bills.

Electricity in my country is very poor in supply while electricity bills is much. Many people in my country has already moved to solar and generator to supply light for themselves.

The green energy source is the best and perhaps the cheapest. Many countries would eventually shift to green energy in the future. Green energy is the best energy sources. The energy is readily available.

I do not know how electricity is being price in your country but regardless I think a 67% increase at once is definitely not something that a company is going to consider doing. You should be able to the man that you should be given a pre-paid metre and how the electricity is being meted should be explained to you.

I do not know how electricity is being price in your country but regardless I think a 67% increase at once is definitely not something that a company is going to consider doing. You should be able to the man that you should be given a pre-paid metre and how the electricity is being meted should be explained to you.
You are definitely right ,the price of the electricity charges in my country is getting worse and sky rocketing everything and what makes it worse is that they won't even give you the lights

The used of electricity is becoming a major problem to most of the third world countries of the world and most of the developed countries are not adopting to a new system of power generation rather than the use of electricity company and poles.

My two-year agreement is coming to an end, and my supplier wants 67 percent extra, inlight of the electricity shortage and price surge. I am currently with Bulb and I have received notice that my price is increasing by 67 percent for my electric usage. This cannot be good news for small companies as the media tends to shout out the bigger ones and we already have seen in the news some of the companies going out of business.

Usually when the demand increases, resources are minimal, the price increases. And in this case the price of electricity has increased! Do you think in 25 years we will see electric companies going to 100% green-renewable sources like wind, solar panels (sun) etc?
When it comes to the issue of alternative power supply,there are a lot of factors that need to be put in place,the enabling environment and the cost of doing it.Most providers that operate on the grid system would not want to get their customers go into alternative power,and that is where they will influence the govt to change the policy to suits them.

In developing countries where there still struggling to guarantee a 24 hour supply of power and the tariff rate is always dwindling and fluctuating a lot of people are already seeking or installing other alternative method of generating electricity.

The used of electricity is becoming a major problem to most of the third world countries of the world and most of the developed countries are not adopting to a new system of power generation rather than the use of electricity company and poles.
Electricity has become one of the major problem in my country and we are also supplying neighbouring nations with Good electricity while we the suppliers are facing inadequate electricity supply.

With the current rate
Nope, I think it is going to take 50 years
And as I said with THE CURRENT RATE because who knows it depends on the world biggest leaders maybe in the future a US leader comes while having green energy as one of his top priorities that would definitely make a huge difference and how the world accepts this
Alot of people want green energy but they don't worry towards it

Electricity consumption in some if the countries of the world most especially the third world nations it's has always been the major problem whom we dont know if such issue can ever be settled by the government.

In my country, the price of electricity isn't fixed. I believe that the standard rate should be followed in dispensing the bills. The case isn't so in my country . You will have to pay any amount given to you.

I live in a country where electricity is short and the recent surge in petrol prices and overall inflation also had a negative effect on electricity prices. Electricity prices have increased a lot in my country and general people are suffering.
The price of electricity in the country nowadays is soaring higher by the day and the electricity being given is far more worse , and to make it worse the price of petrol is even far more worse

In my country the price of electricity is determined by the amount of the energy that you consumed. The gadget that you make use of in your house will determine the bill that you will pay at the end of the month.

The way in which electricity is produced and distributed in a lot of countries is actually unfair to a lot of people who are just using it at a minimum rate because it is like they are paying for the excesses of others .

Electricity prices normally increases due to the number of appliances you use at home and how those appliances consume or actually use the light given by the government
Thats the right thing to do , normally due to the price of electricity appliances we are using in our household normally decides the total amount of electricity charges we used in our household.

Nuclear energy is the cheapest way of generating electricity , I believe this is one of the ways that will be more rampant in the future since it is the cheapest . Renewable energy may not likely be sustainable and there are some limitations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back