What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

I came to discover the health impact it will have on me to sit down and say I am solving captcha. Even though the greater part of the Captcha is not correct. I will only fall sick quickly. I just have to give it up
You see now. There is going to be some health issues associated with this kind of task for a pay that can obviously not be enough to take care of that health challenge should it happen.

Oh! Well, $0.12 is okay for solving 100 recaptchas. Have you earned it using their android app? As I mentioned before, their PC software is totally not worth it because it takes a whole day for it to load captchas, so I do not think that you have earned $0.12 using their PC software, right? You have used their android app, right?
Yeah , I have used their android app to earn $0.12 for solving 1000 recaptchas. Now the captcha flow is good but the pay rate has reduced significantly , I will check once again today.

Yeah , I have used their android app to earn $0.12 for solving 1000 recaptchas. Now the captcha flow is good but the pay rate has reduced significantly , I will check once again today.
That is too low. Normally other sites provide at least 30 cents per 1000 captchas solved. May be the rates have come lower significantly, when I used to solve 2 years ago I could have earned upto 60 cents per 1000 captchas.

That is too low. Normally other sites provide at least 30 cents per 1000 captchas solved. May be the rates have come lower significantly, when I used to solve 2 years ago I could have earned upto 60 cents per 1000 captchas.
I am sorry , I make this mistake usually , its $0.12 for 100 solved recaptchas , the one you are talking about $0.3 for 1000 captchas is probably for solving word captchas.

Yes, please do check it once more and also let us know. I will download the app when I will get the time. As I told you before, I did download their PC version and it was not fruitful so I do not use it. It is quite strange that they do not have a consistent earning rate!

Yes, please do check it once more and also let us know. I will download the app when I will get the time. As I told you before, I did download their PC version and it was not fruitful so I do not use it. It is quite strange that they do not have a consistent earning rate!
Yeah it depends on the customers. If there are more customers , the captcha flow is high and also the pay rate is high. I have checked and the captchas are coming good now.

@Aaron625 which of the captcha site are you earning from that is coming fast for you?? Most of the captchas I've seen online isn't enticing to me, that's why I've signed up with any of them.

Personally, I don't prefer this way to earn. I may join a pay to click website because of the ease with which we earn on it but not a captcha solving websites because many times it takes an eternity to complete the captcha and move on and in case your internet is slow you need to redo it many times.

@Aaron625 which of the captcha site are you earning from that is coming fast for you?? Most of the captchas I've seen online isn't enticing to me, that's why I've signed up with any of them.
I am using Kolotibablo , I also tried 2 captcha but the captchas are not coming properly. Kolotibablo had an issue earlier but it got resolved yesterday.

Yeah it depends on the customers. If there are more customers , the captcha flow is high and also the pay rate is high. I have checked and the captchas are coming good now.

How many times do they become inconsistent? if they become inconsistent a lot of times, then I do not think that it would be worth enough to use them to earn money. They need to be consistent. I have yet to try them because I am not getting enough time. I will install their app today for sure.

How many times do they become inconsistent? if they become inconsistent a lot of times, then I do not think that it would be worth enough to use them to earn money. They need to be consistent. I have yet to try them because I am not getting enough time. I will install their app today for sure.
When they are consistent , they usually last for 3-4 days and I earn like $2-$3 , but them become once again tough to solve recpatchas or sometimes the recaptchas doesnt appear.

When they are consistent , they usually last for 3-4 days and I earn like $2-$3 , but them become once again tough to solve recpatchas or sometimes the recaptchas doesnt appear.

Earning $2 to $3 in the time period of 3 to 4 days is really good. If I indeed find them useful then I will certainly continue to use them after I try them. Right now I am trying to downloading the Kolotibablo app from android and I will update once I try them.

Earning $2 to $3 in the time period of 3 to 4 days is really good. If I indeed find them useful then I will certainly continue to use them after I try them. Right now I am trying to downloading the Kolotibablo app from android and I will update once I try them.
Yeah thats good ,I earn $1-$3 occasionally like that when the recaptchas flow is very good especially the version 3 recaptchas , where it is also possible to earn $0.3 in an hour.

Yeah thats good ,I earn $1-$3 occasionally like that when the recaptchas flow is very good especially the version 3 recaptchas , where it is also possible to earn $0.3 in an hour.

I am still figuring out how the app works. It seems this is not for me. I am trying my best to solve captchas. The most annoying captchas are the ones where you have to put the animal into the right position. It is so annoying and now it is saying that my account is blocked due to making several errors.

I am using Kolotibablo , I also tried 2 captcha but the captchas are not coming properly. Kolotibablo had an issue earlier but it got resolved yesterday.
I neither use both of to earn money online. Since i know I'll be suffering myself all day without earning up to $20 a month solving those captchas, i decided to stay put here. Its good that you're earning from them.

I neither use both of to earn money online. Since i know I'll be suffering myself all day without earning up to $20 a month solving those captchas, i decided to stay put here. Its good that you're earning from them.
I dont spend all the day to solve captchas , maximum I spend myself is 2 hours to earn $0.2-$0.3 , so monthly around $10 maximum , this is enough for me since I put less efforts and still get 10 bucks a month.

I dont spend all the day to solve captchas , maximum I spend myself is 2 hours to earn $0.2-$0.3 , so monthly around $10 maximum , this is enough for me since I put less efforts and still get 10 bucks a month.
That's very much worthwhile too, since you don't spend enough time yo earn money from them. Which of the captcha site are you working with mainly??

That's very much worthwhile too, since you don't spend enough time yo earn money from them. Which of the captcha site are you working with mainly??
Mainly kolotibabllo and 2captcha. But 2captcha is having tough time with recaptchas in their app , so I am more into solving in kolotibablo now , they have nicer captcha flow.

Mainly kolotibabllo and 2captcha. But 2captcha is having tough time with recaptchas in their app , so I am more into solving in kolotibablo now , they have nicer captcha flow.
That's nice you found kolotibablo paying with nicer recaptchas coming faster than the 2captcha type. Are you using mobile or desktop device to solve captchas??

Personally, of all the captcha sites I have seen, most of them do not worth one's time or data. In fact, it is a waste of time. And you are not even sure if you will be paid or not, with the rate of online scam these days. I would rather be working here or other sites like this instead of going to waste the little time I have there. If they improve, then I may check back. That is my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back