What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

That's nice you found kolotibablo paying with nicer recaptchas coming faster than the 2captcha type. Are you using mobile or desktop device to solve captchas??
I use mobile app because I couldnt install their desktop license , their mobile application is the best and the recpatchas flow is much better now.

I use mobile app because I couldnt install their desktop license , their mobile application is the best and the recpatchas flow is much better now.
Hmm, its nice you're telling me this now, i never knew such kind of earning captcha is around and coming faster. Like how much have you made before in a day from kolotibablo??

Hmm, its nice you're telling me this now, i never knew such kind of earning captcha is around and coming faster. Like how much have you made before in a day from kolotibablo??
Working for 6 hours can make you $1 in a day , but its not consistent and also a stressful job , many people stay away from captcha earning sites due to these reasons.

If you can write 20-25 words to earn a cent on forums, why can't you do 1000 captchas to earn $1. I think writing is more painful compared to solving captcha.

Working for 6 hours can make you $1 in a day , but its not consistent and also a stressful job , many people stay away from captcha earning sites due to these reasons.
Hmm, its quite good to earn $1 within six hours of time. It means working for twelve hours will earn one $2. In some country where $$ is high, can earn a living with such amount in a day.

Hmm, its quite good to earn $1 within six hours of time. It means working for twelve hours will earn one $2. In some country where $$ is high, can earn a living with such amount in a day.
Yeah but its very stressful , I had headache the other day after I earned $1 , and sometimes its only possible to earn $0.5 a day even after working for 6 hours , depending on recaptcha availability and also the priority.

Yeah but its very stressful , I had headache the other day after I earned $1 , and sometimes its only possible to earn $0.5 a day even after working for 6 hours , depending on recaptcha availability and also the priority.
Lol, hmm, it isn't easy at all. Their is no easy way to make money online, hard work is really required to earn. Which country are you from?? I heard that, the priority to earn better st captchas depends on demographic too.

Lol, hmm, it isn't easy at all. Their is no easy way to make money online, hard work is really required to earn. Which country are you from?? I heard that, the priority to earn better st captchas depends on demographic too.
I am from India and many people depend on captcha earning sites here since they are happy with $30-$35 per month , one can even make living here with $100 per month. I dont think priority depends on demography, more you solve , more is the priority.

I am from India and many people depend on captcha earning sites here since they are happy with $30-$35 per month , one can even make living here with $100 per month. I dont think priority depends on demography, more you solve , more is the priority.
Okay, i got your points dear. Earning $100 will even do one person here in my country when you manage it. Unless such person is spending money lavishly.

Okay, i got your points dear. Earning $100 will even do one person here in my country when you manage it. Unless such person is spending money lavishly.
Yeah especially for bachelors and the one who didnt marry , they can save money and manage even with $100 , with less spending except for the daily needs.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
Absolutely earn from typing captcha site is a site to make money but i can tell you that it’s not actually easy to make a $1 per day on the site.I later deleted my account when it was too hard for me

$1 for 1,000 capthas? That sound ridiculous and time consuming, sometimes when I hear what people do to make money, it's just alarming when we have other methods.

Yeah especially for bachelors and the one who didnt marry , they can save money and manage even with $100 , with less spending except for the daily needs.
You're there, same with my country. Only the bachelors can do with such amount and curtail spending spree. As for family people it won't, a family man needs from $300 here in my country to take care of the family.

You're there, same with my country. Only the bachelors can do with such amount and curtail spending spree. As for family people it won't, a family man needs from $300 here in my country to take care of the family.
$300 is decent and sufficient if one is not spending too much on high price brands or clothing , its good to live a simple life first till we gather enough money and then live like a rich, same time helping other people by donating or through other ways.

$300 is decent and sufficient if one is not spending too much on high price brands or clothing , its good to live a simple life first till we gather enough money and then live like a rich, same time helping other people by donating or through other ways.
You spoke like a man that got future, and surely your wisdom will enable you to live happily and take care of your family. If we make such amount and curtail down luxurious spending, we can sustain well till we start having enough to live like the rich.

Mainly kolotibabllo and 2captcha. But 2captcha is having tough time with recaptchas in their app , so I am more into solving in kolotibablo now , they have nicer captcha flow.

Unfortunately, Kolotibablo app did not work for me because I was not able to solve their "animal rotation" puzzle and they gave me a lot of errors. Their captchas also took a lot of time to load even in the app and this was quite disappointing.

If you can write 20-25 words to earn 1 cent from a forum, I do not think captcha can be called a waste of time. he rate for forum is base don the rate offered by many forums.

Unfortunately, Kolotibablo app did not work for me because I was not able to solve their "animal rotation" puzzle and they gave me a lot of errors. Their captchas also took a lot of time to load even in the app and this was quite disappointing.
But once you solve 2-3 fun captchas (animal rotation captchas) , you can freely solve the recaptchas or image captchas. It is definitely hard to pass in fun captcha , thats why its high paying too.

The payout is absolutely ridiculous and the stress involved when solving captcha is extremely enormous. I can't find myself doing it because the payout and the stress is enough to turn me off. You may fall into the trap if you are starting your online journey newly

But once you solve 2-3 fun captchas (animal rotation captchas) , you can freely solve the recaptchas or image captchas. It is definitely hard to pass in fun captcha , thats why its high paying too.

Thanks for your suggestions. However, now i am moving to Cointiply and see if it works for me. I have been a member of Cointiply for almost 3 years but I abandoned the site because their faucet was not worth my time. However, a person in here has suggested me to try their games section and app on playstore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back