What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

If version 3 comes faster , one can also earn $3-$4 daily , but now there is an issue with all the captchas , once it is resolved we can start earning properly.
Hmm, if such is possible with what you said, then i can make out time to earn money that way that looks like passive income online.

Hmm, if such is possible with what you said, then i can make out time to earn money that way that looks like passive income online.
Yeah there were times there was huge demand for version 3 recaptcha but now the site is down , which means we may have to wait till it comes back.

Yeah there were times there was huge demand for version 3 recaptcha but now the site is down , which means we may have to wait till it comes back.
Yes, already I've been waiting patiently before earning my first money online. I'll still wait until the recaptcha tasks comes back to its glory days.

I have tried 2captcha and one other captcha website. I must confess to you. It is a pure waste of time. After spending more than two weeks with the two captcha solving websites. I didn't make up to $1 from the two websites. This I see as a waste of time. Unlike paid to forum. If I am consistent, I can make $20 weekly.

I don't know if others but i consider this as one of the most useless way of making money online, I try them in the pass but it was not easy because they asked you to solved about 1000 capcha, which is not something you will finish in a day or two

I don't know if others but i consider this as one of the most useless way of making money online, I try them in the pass but it was not easy because they asked you to solved about 1000 capcha, which is not something you will finish in a day or two
Image captchas are really annoying to solve , but the recaptchas sometimes make help you done with $1 a day , though nowadays even recaptchas are becoming annoying.

Image captchas are really annoying to solve , but the recaptchas sometimes make help you done with $1 a day , though nowadays even recaptchas are becoming annoying.
But such recaptcha does not come very often , you have to wait for long time for that. Image captcha is somewhat good looking at that you don't have to type anything for that. Normally lowercase and Uppercase captcha eats a lot of time.

But such recaptcha does not come very often , you have to wait for long time for that. Image captcha is somewhat good looking at that you don't have to type anything for that. Normally lowercase and Uppercase captcha eats a lot of time.
Yeah recaptcha flow depends upon the internet connection and google account as well. Kolotibablo suggests to use gmail pump method to make recaptchas flow faster. But yeah , this whole method of earning is annoying.

Yeah recaptcha flow depends upon the internet connection and google account as well. Kolotibablo suggests to use gmail pump method to make recaptchas flow faster. But yeah , this whole method of earning is annoying.
Do you mean kolotibabalo app pushes the captcha to the account when we login through google. I was using this app, but was quite bored when not many captchas were coming. I did not joined via google. Is that the problem?

Do you mean kolotibabalo app pushes the captcha to the account when we login through google. I was using this app, but was quite bored when not many captchas were coming. I did not joined via google. Is that the problem?
In kolotibablo app , you can sign in to your google account , in order to get more captchas , but now there is issue with the site because recpatchas are never coming even with highest priority. In their website , you can also find gmail pump tolls , it is done to increase recaptcha speed.

before you even make the $1 you are talking about you'll be stressing the hell out of yourself, the making 50 comments a everyday is much more better than solving captchas, there's some point that it will be so annoying. I just to stay out of it.

before you even make the $1 you are talking about you'll be stressing the hell out of yourself, the making 50 comments a everyday is much more better than solving captchas, there's some point that it will be so annoying. I just to stay out of it.
I do agree with you. When you comment in the forums, not only you are gaining some money but the knowledge you will get is even more important. It is far far better than those boring captcha jobs.

I do agree with you. When you comment in the forums, not only you are gaining some money but the knowledge you will get is even more important. It is far far better than those boring captcha jobs.
yes I do not concentrate here just because of the money alone but for other things and for enlightenment because this community give me a lot of exposure to a lot of things I did not understand that is why I always try to check it out at least once a day to get one idea or the other.

Yeah no doubt forum posting is the best thing to work online and earn money , we share knowledge and learn a lot of new things in forum, but if anyone wanna make some extra bucks , one can try captcha sites in free times.

Yeah no doubt forum posting is the best thing to work online and earn money , we share knowledge and learn a lot of new things in forum, but if anyone wanna make some extra bucks , one can try captcha sites in free times.
To me it is not advisable for you to go for captchas because the complication of solving those captchas will drain a lot of your energy and before you can make up to $1 everyday you need to complete about 1000 activities which is not an easy task.

I just started working on 2captcha not long ago but the payment is not encouraging and so I abandoned it. I think it's really a waste of time if you ask me.

To me it is not advisable for you to go for captchas because the complication of solving those captchas will drain a lot of your energy and before you can make up to $1 everyday you need to complete about 1000 activities which is not an easy task.
Yeah exactly , $1 daily by solving captchas is impossible for normal humans , I usually solve up to $0.2 daily , even that drains my lot of energy , I have now stopped working in any captcha sites.

Trying to make money typing captcha on captcha solving platforms is nothing but a mere waist of one's time and energy. There is no doubt about that

Yeah exactly , $1 daily by solving captchas is impossible for normal humans , I usually solve up to $0.2 daily , even that drains my lot of energy , I have now stopped working in any captcha sites.
seriously I've tried in the past but I was not able to make up to that amount of money because I come to realise the stress, I just give up on it because if that is what I will be doing every day it will not worth all this stress.

seriously I've tried in the past but I was not able to make up to that amount of money because I come to realise the stress, I just give up on it because if that is what I will be doing every day it will not worth all this stress.
Yeah and one more thing , it may slow down the phone especially if you are solving too many recaptchas a day . so its better to stay away from solving captchas in phone. In laptop , it causes more eye strain and also stress as you mentioned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back