What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Trying to earn while typing captcha is a total waste of time and energy. I have worked with some captcha solving sites and the experience wasn't pleasant.

Lol!!! There is nothing called easy about captcha typing jobs online if one can even call it job. This is pure waisting of one's precious time online indeed

Waste of time indeed, I can't consider myself typing captchas to earn very low incentive wasting all my time I'll use to take care of my business, that's never.

Version 3 recaptchas doesnt require typing , it solves recaptchas on its own. Kolotibablo has this earning method , but from past week , the flow of recaptchas is very low.

Can you please tell me what is the status of kolotibablo? I have yet to try this app and I will download it's app version from Google Playstore. I am not sure if Kolotibablo is better than others because almost all the captcha solving sites which I have joined were a complete waste of time and energy. However, you have stated that Kolotibablo is different so I will give it a try despite it having a very low score on Trust Pilot.

Can you please tell me what is the status of kolotibablo? I have yet to try this app and I will download it's app version from Google Playstore. I am not sure if Kolotibablo is better than others because almost all the captcha solving sites which I have joined were a complete waste of time and energy. However, you have stated that Kolotibablo is different so I will give it a try despite it having a very low score on Trust Pilot.
Yes , now they are back , you can solve recaptchas , I solved around 100 recaptchas this morning. The flow is also coming great than before it used to come slow.

It is a complete waste of time and one would just find it really different to make up to that amount since it would not be easy trying to get 1000 views.

One may see it as easy money because it doesn't involve much work however it doesn't worth the time spent on it as the earning is quite very poor . To me such earning method is not advisable at all .

seriously I've tried in the past but I was not able to make up to that amount of money because I come to realise the stress, I just give up on it because if that is what I will be doing every day it will not worth all this stress.
I came to discover the health impact it will have on me to sit down and say I am solving captcha. Even though the greater part of the Captcha is not correct. I will only fall sick quickly. I just have to give it up

I see most of them dislike earning from captchas , even me. But I give it some time everyday to solve like 100 recaptchas that hardly takes 1-2 hours to earn $0.15-$0.2 , so its just a passive income though I dont like the boring tasks , its just a side money.

Yeah and one more thing , it may slow down the phone especially if you are solving too many recaptchas a day . so its better to stay away from solving captchas in phone. In laptop , it causes more eye strain and also stress as you mentioned.
I won't fail seek actually in this way, my only problem here is that it's will drain my energy,i will have headache because of so much concentration and sometimes focusing so much on this thing will cause discomfort in the eyes.

Yes , now they are back , you can solve recaptchas , I solved around 100 recaptchas this morning. The flow is also coming great than before it used to come slow.

Can you please tell us how much did you earn solving 100 captchas? I have worked on many captcha solving sites and they were nothing but a waste of time. I will try kolatibablo app on my android phone and give my feedback soon. I have tried Kolatibablo's PC software and I have found that Kolatibablo's PC software is useless.

I have heard a lot about making money by 2captcha and I must admit that I was really intrested in joining there but after I did my reasearch I found out that it was a completely waste of time

Can you please tell us how much did you earn solving 100 captchas? I have worked on many captcha solving sites and they were nothing but a waste of time. I will try kolatibablo app on my android phone and give my feedback soon. I have tried Kolatibablo's PC software and I have found that Kolatibablo's PC software is useless.
I earned around $0.12 solving 1000 recaptchas. But sometimes I get version 3 recaptcha where I also earn automatically around $0.3 in an hour. But version 3 recaptchas are not available very often. You try kolotibablo android app , its better.

When it comes to earning online, captcha sites have always been my worst option to earn, i detest it cos its simply slow earnings and i can't waste my time for such.

I earned around $0.12 solving 1000 recaptchas. But sometimes I get version 3 recaptcha where I also earn automatically around $0.3 in an hour. But version 3 recaptchas are not available very often. You try kolotibablo android app , its better.

Thanks for your opinion. I am sure you earned this much amount using their android app, right? $0.12 for solving 1000 recaptchas is quite low, actually. This is because it would take a lot of time to solve 1000 captchas. I guess you spend one hour solving all of them, right?

I have been seen this captcha alot whenever am trying to open an international site online its definitely annoying to me especially when typing them .

Captcha typing Jobs in my own opinion are not worth anyone's time. This is true because a lot of captcha job sites only pay pennies for long hours of work to their members

Since i know i can't earn up to $15 a month solving captchas. Their is no point for me trying to solve it in order to earn so minimal amount of money after stressing myself.

Thanks for your opinion. I am sure you earned this much amount using their android app, right? $0.12 for solving 1000 recaptchas is quite low, actually. This is because it would take a lot of time to solve 1000 captchas. I guess you spend one hour solving all of them, right?
Sorry , it was $0.12 for solving 100 recaptchas , not 1000. Yeah I spent one hour to earn $0.12 and it was not that stressful to me , though it varies from person to person.

Sorry , it was $0.12 for solving 100 recaptchas , not 1000. Yeah I spent one hour to earn $0.12 and it was not that stressful to me , though it varies from person to person.

Oh! Well, $0.12 is okay for solving 100 recaptchas. Have you earned it using their android app? As I mentioned before, their PC software is totally not worth it because it takes a whole day for it to load captchas, so I do not think that you have earned $0.12 using their PC software, right? You have used their android app, right?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back