What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Thanks for your suggestions. However, now i am moving to Cointiply and see if it works for me. I have been a member of Cointiply for almost 3 years but I abandoned the site because their faucet was not worth my time. However, a person in here has suggested me to try their games section and app on playstore.
Games section? You mean the multiplier which is like gambling? Or are you talking about play to earn games available in cointiply? I love cointiply too because of their faucets and ptc ads.

I want to believe by now that it is a common knowledge that earning from typing Captcha on captcha solving platforms is a waist of time and not a proper use of one's time

Games section? You mean the multiplier which is like gambling? Or are you talking about play to earn games available in cointiply? I love cointiply too because of their faucets and ptc ads.

I am not talking about multiplier. Multiplier is a kind of game that requires you to gamble and I really hate gambling. I am talking about other games. I have an account with cointiply and I created a Cointiply account in the year 2018 but I have not visited the site since then. I am not sure if they have added other games other than Cointiply but I will leave my response here after trying the site once again.

I am not talking about multiplier. Multiplier is a kind of game that requires you to gamble and I really hate gambling. I am talking about other games. I have an account with cointiply and I created a Cointiply account in the year 2018 but I have not visited the site since then. I am not sure if they have added other games other than Cointiply but I will leave my response here after trying the site once again.
Alright , they do have play to earn games where you have to play the game for some duration and get some coins in return. Let me know how it worked for you.

Alright , they do have play to earn games where you have to play the game for some duration and get some coins in return. Let me know how it worked for you.

So they are not gambling games, right? If they are not games that require you to gamble, then even you can try and please do let me know if it works for you. I will also try their playstore app and leave my comments and views in here by tomorrow.

So they are not gambling games, right? If they are not games that require you to gamble, then even you can try and please do let me know if it works for you. I will also try their playstore app and leave my comments and views in here by tomorrow.
Downloading and installing their playstore app gives 500 extra coins for free. Yes , they are not gambling , they are simple online games which anyone can play it.

Downloading and installing their playstore app gives 500 extra coins for free. Yes , they are not gambling , they are simple online games which anyone can play it.

That's great! Can you please try the app and provide some feedback? This is because I have heard that a guy earned around $12 in just 12 days just by playing their games but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn that much amount. If this is true, then it might be possible to earn at least $15-$20 a month without solving boring and tiresome captchas! So please check their app and give feedback. Thanks!

I will say earn to click captcha site is really a good site but i don't think it's really easy to make money on the site.I was once a member on the sites but i had to leave because the amount of money to make on the site is too small

That's great! Can you please try the app and provide some feedback? This is because I have heard that a guy earned around $12 in just 12 days just by playing their games but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn that much amount. If this is true, then it might be possible to earn at least $15-$20 a month without solving boring and tiresome captchas! So please check their app and give feedback. Thanks!
Playing games is better in desktop , I never heard of anyone playing games in cointiply in android phones. I have tried their app , but I mostly cointiply to earn from the PTC ads and faucets.

Since the time I have been doing earn for typing captcha have never earned something that is reasonable from it. I think earn for typing captcha are a total waste of time for someone who needs to earn something reasonable.

Playing games is better in desktop , I never heard of anyone playing games in cointiply in android phones. I have tried their app , but I mostly cointiply to earn from the PTC ads and faucets.

I have read that you need to download cointiply app and through cointiply, you would need to download third party apps and then play games to earn money. I will soon be posting my feedback and review about cointiply appa and I really hope that I will be able to earn at least $0.5 daily in there.

I have read that you need to download cointiply app and through cointiply, you would need to download third party apps and then play games to earn money. I will soon be posting my feedback and review about cointiply appa and I really hope that I will be able to earn at least $0.5 daily in there.
Ok , there is one more play to earn games offered by Womplay and also you earn NFTs in return for your time. Have you tried it before to earn wombat tokens?

Captcha typing jobs or solving jobs is a total waist of one's time indeed. It is because those engaging in it now have not faced the issues we're talking about now that's why they're thinking it's worth it

Ok , there is one more play to earn games offered by Womplay and also you earn NFTs in return for your time. Have you tried it before to earn wombat tokens?

No, I have not tried it. The NFT Token is not listed on coingecko or some other crypto database. However, it is found in Binace but I am not sure if it really has any real value. I usually do not prefer to earn tokens and I would rather prefer getting paid in big altcoins. I will be trying Cointiply app and let you know if it is better than captcha solving apps.

Have actually been seeing this captcha of a thing on some sites I tried to access and it's always annoying to me I hate to do the task before accessing any site at all . I can't at all.

No, I have not tried it. The NFT Token is not listed on coingecko or some other crypto database. However, it is found in Binace but I am not sure if it really has any real value. I usually do not prefer to earn tokens and I would rather prefer getting paid in big altcoins. I will be trying Cointiply app and let you know if it is better than captcha solving apps.
NFT is not a crypto , though it is similar to crypto. NFT is new generation tokens , they can be sold for high value if their demand is high , I know a friend of mine sold a NFT for $2000. I have tried it but unfortunately my laptop was not fit for downloading and installing games to earn NFT.

Trying to make money by typing CAPTCHA is not really a great way in which you can make reasonable amount of money. I have done it before and it is not profitable at all and many of the platforms are scam.

Have actually been seeing this captcha of a thing on some sites I tried to access and it's always annoying to me I hate to do the task before accessing any site at all . I can't at all.
I have worked on a CAPTCHA website like this in the past but I quickly abandoned it because the money that I was turning on the platform was just too small compared to the effort and time that it is taking to do it.

Yeah , I have used their android app to earn $0.12 for solving 1000 recaptchas. Now the captcha flow is good but the pay rate has reduced significantly , I will check once again today.
Wow!!! I am so barffled by your great strength and doggedness in the way you have worked on these recaptcha solving platform. It really takes someone that's like a machine to be working and feeling comfortable working there

If you can write 20-25 words to earn 1 cent from a forum, I do not think captcha can be called a waste of time. he rate for forum is base don the rate offered by many forums.
The rate for solving captchas is very poor indeed, i can't say more than that. Forums pay rate is better off, but its not waste of time if you have free time to solve them and earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back