What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Lol, i sound weird sometimes but that's the real matter. I decided that day, that its me and captcha, let me try to earn such amount and i earned it but it nearly took all my flesh out of my body before i can reach such number online.
sorry about that and I don't know if people are still trying to work there because for me it is so stressful for that small amount of money,when I started it newly I didn't even make up to $1 because I came to find out that is going to be stressful if I am to complete the 1,000 task everyday

Sorry for those who work in kolotibablo , including me , there are no more captchas available in kolotibablo from past 5 days , everyone is complaining in facebook posts , I really hope kolotibablo is back to normal very soon.

I have never heard of the site but reading reviews here sure brings a lot to light. I can't really imagine doing 1000 captcha for a mere $1, that's slavery in an extreme manner. I thank you all for bringing this to light so people would know.
It's just a waste of time. You have to type captcha for like 5 hours and will get only a dollar. Even the engagement is also very high, you need to meticulously solve the captchas. It is not worth for todays expensive world.

If true, I did work on 2captcha one time, and it really is a waste of time. I think people continue to work on those sites, because they are starting in this world and for example 2captcha has very good publicity. In my case, I made about $ 7 and left $ 0.30 there. As I progressed to better places, I did not return.
You are absolutely right, working on 2captcha is definitely a waste of time, resources, energy and also a waste of data, you have to work for a particular hours before you can reach your target which is not easy at all.

You are absolutely right, working on 2captcha is definitely a waste of time, resources, energy and also a waste of data, you have to work for a particular hours before you can reach your target which is not easy at all.
2captcha is waste because even their android app has a glitch , it always asks us to solve a funcaptcha before solving a recaptcha , which is irritating and waste of time.

sorry about that and I don't know if people are still trying to work there because for me it is so stressful for that small amount of money,when I started it newly I didn't even make up to $1 because I came to find out that is going to be stressful if I am to complete the 1,000 task everyday
Chaii that you didn't make enough around captcha solving. When i did it with all attention during early days of 2020 i made around $40 for my time solving captchas for 3 months.

it is just a waste of time for me because I've cried most of them in the past and they will be asking you to complete 1000 task everyday which will be very stressful for just $1, i rather concentrate here and engage myself to make the $1 in a simple way.

This is not as if I am looking down on anyone who's is into making money from solving captcha platforms. But it's just that it is common place that it is a wais of one's time

it is just a waste of time for me because I've cried most of them in the past and they will be asking you to complete 1000 task everyday which will be very stressful for just $1, i rather concentrate here and engage myself to make the $1 in a simple way.
Yeah and in this way , you also improve your knowledge by actively involving in the forums , and also helping each other in letting others know the sites you work in.

It is also a waste of data, completing the task will only result in a negligible profit, which will not cover the payment of these. I guess almost all of us went through the captcha but also left the site.

That's completely wasting of energy, resources and time to work on such kind of captcha sites. I don't see any reason why I'll stand on the front of my computer screen to type out those captchas to earn penny.

That's completely wasting of energy, resources and time to work on such kind of captcha sites. I don't see any reason why I'll stand on the front of my computer screen to type out those captchas to earn penny.
Version 3 recaptchas doesnt require typing , it solves recaptchas on its own. Kolotibablo has this earning method , but from past week , the flow of recaptchas is very low.

Personally i feel it xan never be a waste of time or classified as a waste of time as long as you are actually earning from it no matter the amount. I was not aware they usually pay for such jobs tho

I have never tried it before because I do not even have time to be solving all those things but from what a lot of people have been saying they said that it is an absolute waste of time because is going to be stressful for you to complete the daily task for $1.

It is more ridiculous than it sounds. Few days back only someone referred me to the captcha site called kolotibablo or somethinhg, I installed the app, but I did not liked it at all. It really is so boring to solve captcha which eats up most of your time and energy.

Earning money by typing catch a I don't know if it a big waste of time because I haven't work in sure site before, because I don't anything about the website.

It's just a waste of time. You have to type captcha for like 5 hours and will get only a dollar. Even the engagement is also very high, you need to meticulously solve the captchas. It is not worth for todays expensive world.

Many people solve these captcha and their data is not free. I am not sure why they waste their time because if you buy dtata and solve captchas, you will be actually losing money rather than earning it.

Version 3 recaptchas doesnt require typing , it solves recaptchas on its own. Kolotibablo has this earning method , but from past week , the flow of recaptchas is very low.
I.never typed that before, and I'm very unwilling to wait such long to earn that sucking little amount. Even if the V3 comes faster its still impossible to earn up to $1 within 3 hours.

I.never typed that before, and I'm very unwilling to wait such long to earn that sucking little amount. Even if the V3 comes faster its still impossible to earn up to $1 within 3 hours.
If version 3 comes faster , one can also earn $3-$4 daily , but now there is an issue with all the captchas , once it is resolved we can start earning properly.

I cannot label it as a waste of time until I try myself. I don't know how long you will have to work to earn $1. If you can earn $1 in 60-90 minutes, I think that's ok

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back