What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

The feature of solving 1,000 recaptchas still exist. Assume the captchas comes out every second, it could've been easier to make $1 there. But it takes time to come out, which makes it all the boring.
It is going to be very boring because I've tried in the past before it was so boring and sometimes the captcha may be very difficult for you to understand what is written there,I don't have any intention of going back again until they improve or reduce the amount of captcha to solved

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
Like seriously I don't know of any site like this before,but knowing the site now is if no useful to me anymore,all because am okay with this site and I see no reason why I should be wasting my time on another site.

Well, most of the captchas sites are a waste of time for sure and I really do not think that it is worth the time. Most of the people just waste their precious time on such sites. I would advise people to not to waste their precious time after such sites.

Well if I'm less busy and particularly doesn't have anything to do with my time then I think I'm going to take up the opportunity to earn money online from this source.

It is going to be very boring because I've tried in the past before it was so boring and sometimes the captcha may be very difficult for you to understand what is written there,I don't have any intention of going back again until they improve or reduce the amount of captcha to solved
You're right, at times the captcha becomes very blurry and slimmer. If you don't look closely you might even make mistake and mistakes via captcha attracts penalty. That's pathetic indeed, they need to improve.

You're right, at times the captcha becomes very blurry and slimmer. If you don't look closely you might even make mistake and mistakes via captcha attracts penalty. That's pathetic indeed, they need to improve.
Thats why recaptchas are better than image captchas , it is sometimes tough to solve them because they come repeated inspite of solving it correctly. You can set a goal of earning this much everyday from captcha earning sites , this way you can make some money from them too.

Thats why recaptchas are better than image captchas , it is sometimes tough to solve them because they come repeated inspite of solving it correctly. You can set a goal of earning this much everyday from captcha earning sites , this way you can make some money from them too.
If you solve recaptcha via your desktop computer you'll enjoy it better than using android phone, its by far faster with desktop version than the android version.

Lolz, when you said it I thought maybe you were trying to refer to another other capcha site, you said it as if it was simple,. In fact it is almost impossible for you to make $1 every day from them or have you made it before and will you be able to withdraw ?

It is dependent on the current time. I'm sure I'll take advantage of the possibility to make money online from this source if I'm not too busy and don't have anything else to do.

Trying to make money through solving captcha is a waste of time, energy and resources. This can very frustrating if you fall into the hand of Russian owners. They will make you work for a long period of time you that you can garner lots of money. When you reach the threshold, that when you realize that it's complete a waste of time as you will be asked to upgrade before you withdraw. If you make an attempt to withdraw, you might get ban.
Earning money online is not an easy thing, for this you have to work very hard.solve captcha Maybe captcha typing is a legite but mostly scams I would like to say that before joining any app or forum, you should do a complete investigation about it So that you do not create any issue later .

depends on how much time you will have to spend to earn a dollar. If I cannot earn $1 by working for one hour, will not consider that option to make money.

Lolz, when you said it I thought maybe you were trying to refer to another other capcha site, you said it as if it was simple,. In fact it is almost impossible for you to make $1 every day from them or have you made it before and will you be able to withdraw ?
Lol, its weird to earn $1 from captcha, but I've made it once from kolotibablo. That took me more than 10 hours to achieve. I really worked my ass off that day to earn such amount.

If you solve recaptcha via your desktop computer you'll enjoy it better than using android phone, its by far faster with desktop version than the android version.
Yeah for 2captcha I use desktop , but I face problem in installing certificate for solving captchas in desktop in kolotibablo. I will try it once again there.

Lol, its weird to earn $1 from captcha, but I've made it once from kolotibablo. That took me more than 10 hours to achieve. I really worked my ass off that day to earn such amount.
Looolzzz, funny man,i cannot put so much concentration for exactly 10 hours just to make such a minute amount of money, even here it may not even take me up to 10 hours for me to finish up 50 comments for the day which is something reasonable than for me to spend such hours.

I have come those sites too. Some pay peanuts while some pay very high that sounds too good to be true. I tried to work on the site but it was never easy typing one thousand as some of the word are not that clear and you get sanctioned or even account ban after too many mistakes. I even prefer some PTC sites to them. That is my take.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah for 2captcha I use desktop , but I face problem in installing certificate for solving captchas in desktop in kolotibablo. I will try it once again there.
Hello, you said you the desktop version of 2captcha. How has it been so far? Have you been able to withdraw? Can you share your experience here?

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
Are you really sure of your statistics that people actually work for such platforms to earn $1 for solving 1000 captcha? That must be very hilarious of them if that's true

Looolzzz, funny man,i cannot put so much concentration for exactly 10 hours just to make such a minute amount of money, even here it may not even take me up to 10 hours for me to finish up 50 comments for the day which is something reasonable than for me to spend such hours.
Lol, i sound weird sometimes but that's the real matter. I decided that day, that its me and captcha, let me try to earn such amount and i earned it but it nearly took all my flesh out of my body before i can reach such number online.

To me all these money making from captcha and all other pay to click site are not easy money. Easy money should be money you make without stress but you might be on all these sites for more than 10hours and don’t even make up to a $1

Are you really sure of your statistics that people actually work for such platforms to earn $1 for solving 1000 captcha? That must be very hilarious of them if that's true
You can try and check yourself because I’ve try something like that before.All these money from most of the money making sites should be called hard money instead of easy money

I have come those sites too. Some pay peanuts while some pay very high that sounds too good to be true. I tried to work on the site but it was never easy typing one thousand as some of the word are not that clear and you get sanctioned or even account ban after too many mistakes. I even prefer some PTC sites to them. That is my take.

Hello, you said you the desktop version of 2captcha. How has it been so far? Have you been able to withdraw? Can you share your experience here?
Its good for image captchas , the captchas are very fast in dekstop version , in average I earned about $0.5 in 4-5 hours working continuously. Yes I have withdrawn $0.5 from 2captcha many times , they take around 2-3 days to process the withdrawal.

Yes, during desktop version of the site, the captchas are faster there. Their is every possibility that one can earn something better than mobile phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back