What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

How will it take to solve 1000 captcha? If it's longer time and I think it will take long, I really don't think it's worth the time wasting and stress to load such page for 1000 times. Whoever works on such websites doesn't have anything useful to do with his time.
solving 1000 captcha's will take atleast a week or so, maybe if you are new to the online money making world, that's good for you (but still not recommended as it steals so much time and effort for you for literally cheap)

solving 1000 captcha's will take atleast a week or so, maybe if you are new to the online money making world, that's good for you (but still not recommended as it steals so much time and effort for you for literally cheap)
So, in essence one would be wasting both his time, energy, data, light bill for one week or more in order to earn just only one dollar? Some people are naturally wicked, with the kind of task they give people to pay them penny for all their efforts.

1000 captcha = 1 $. I think $ 1 is very little money when you spend time. Time is the most precious material. Always try to learn new and do not waste time on cents. There are many methods on the internet on how to make $ 300-400 a month. If you have the skills you can become a freelancer. If you make a beautiful logo you will earn $ 20-40 in a few hours

1000 captcha = 1 $. I think $ 1 is very little money when you spend time. Time is the most precious material. Always try to learn new and do not waste time on cents. There are many methods on the internet on how to make $ 300-400 a month. If you have the skills you can become a freelancer. If you make a beautiful logo you will earn $ 20-40 in a few hours
Exactly. There is no way one who's got good design skills would be wasting his time online solving 1000 captcha for $1. I feel like crying just saying that because it's degrading. On Fiverr, you can make more than $10 daily if you know how deliver on jobs people are looking for.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
It's easy to make money by solving captcha, but in a lot of time we can earn a lot of money. And some sites do not even give points despite solving captcha, so I just think it's a waste of time. Many people are working on it but they did not get the wid-draw. Because it's a very slow process

Here on bizdustry, I earn 1 cent for one post that has to be about 35 words and it takes about 2 minutes to create on post. Based on what we earn here earning $1 from 1000 captcha solved is not a poor rate.

I've actually never understood how anyone can be fast and accurate enough to do this. I am a qualified typist and I failed miserably on all the sites I tried and the money is terrible. Normally I don't care too much about the rewards but if I was required to put this much effort into something I would want to get paid well for it.

It is not an easy money because you have to complete so many typed captchas before earning a dollar, people still involve in such platforms because life is not easy and money is not easy to come by,so they need different sources of income to meet up to financial challenges.

Concerning if earning for typing 2patcha is a waste of time or easy money. Well, I dont think it is an easy money, I tried one like that and it was a waste of time and stress, if anyone think it is worth a try, you can go for it but it is not that ok and doesn't meet my satisfaction.

Concerning if earning for typing 2patcha is a waste of time or easy money. Well, I dont think it is an easy money, I tried one like that and it was a waste of time and stress, if anyone think it is worth a try, you can go for it but it is not that ok and doesn't meet my satisfaction.
true, that's why i gave up as well, that's a lot of time and energy for only one single dollar, you can just work here in Bizdustry and earn even more than that easier if you are posting decent posts!

I have ever tried such sites where you earn by solving captures. I don't know why such sites exist but for me, they turned out to be a waste of time and data bundles. 1000 captchas is too much for just one dollar. I don't know if anyone can do all of them in one day.

Anyone still working on captcha site would most likely be because the person really needs money and had no other means because why would I perform so much task just for a dollar when there are sites you can earn more for less tasks.

Thats because people enjoy solving captchas . It has become their habit of earning some money daily solving captchas. And also now kolotibablo offers version 3 recaptcha , which allows you to earn money automatically. (auto captcha system).

I have tried this before and what I can say about it is that it is just a waste of time although you cannot actually earn money but compared to the amount of time you wasted and the data you will Waste it might be so stressful because you may not be able to make something reasonable from it

I have tried this before and what I can say about it is that it is just a waste of time although you cannot actually earn money but compared to the amount of time you wasted and the data you will Waste it might be so stressful because you may not be able to make something reasonable from it
Their is no much to earn from captcha but it doesn't consume much of the data, when you make use of the web version. The app consumes a lot, i don't do captcha again, cos i have no time for it.

Their is no much to earn from captcha but it doesn't consume much of the data, when you make use of the web version. The app consumes a lot, i don't do captcha again, cos i have no time for it.
even if it doesn't consume our Data but it might be very difficult for you to make up to $2 a day on it because you'll be asked to solve about 1,000 capcha which 1 dollars,which might be very stressful I don't know if this figure still exist because it has been long since I tried it.

You requested to know if earning for typing Captcha jobs is waist of time or not. My take is that they are a waist of our time. Because the stress is not just commensurate with the pay

As far as I'm concerned this is a complete waste of time approaching trying to make money online because I've actually tried it on more than one occasion and still ended up not getting any reasonable amount of money from it.

even if it doesn't consume our Data but it might be very difficult for you to make up to $2 a day on it because you'll be asked to solve about 1,000 capcha which 1 dollars,which might be very stressful I don't know if this figure still exist because it has been long since I tried it.
The feature of solving 1,000 recaptchas still exist. Assume the captchas comes out every second, it could've been easier to make $1 there. But it takes time to come out, which makes it all the boring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back