What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Yes I also feel the same way as well. I think that if someone sees the experience that we've had in the past in regards to cryptocurrency and the sites that you can use to earn, they will be able to make informed decisions moving forward. Also it is good to share with other people what you have been doing and what they have been doing as well because at the end of the day cryptocurrency is a field where we are able to learn from each other.
Yes I'm also going in the trading of cryptocurrency but as you know I'm not expert in the field I'm still moving forward and learning as much as possible maybe if I had the knowledge and understanding on how to predict the volatile market very well I will try as much as possible to educate people about that particular feel I am dealing on.

Yeah, the web version doesn't suck down mobile data and its better off than faucet, cos you can make up to $1 a day there, if you work harder and those captchas appears quicker too. The highest I made via their platform was $0.84 a day, I never reached such land mark again, when I was making use of their platform to earn.
Wow, that is actually a lot of hard work and a lot of time for such a small earning in that regard. It is a very good earning in respect to the other captcha sites that I have seen in the past and the ones that have been used in that regard, but in terms of the actual earning that you make on them cumulatively it is rather hard to consider that profitable for the time it takes.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I'm also going in the trading of cryptocurrency but as you know I'm not expert in the field I'm still moving forward and learning as much as possible maybe if I had the knowledge and understanding on how to predict the volatile market very well I will try as much as possible to educate people about that particular feel I am dealing on.
Predicting the volatile market is a hard thing to do because with crypto it is all dependent on supply and demand and to be honest, when it comes down to it that will involve predicting human behaviour to be able to predict the price of a coin. But what you can do is make an educated guess at the future price and using this you are then able to make your decisions and diversify your investment to try and ensure that you don't lose out.

Last edited:
It I was new to online working I worked for entire month just to receive $2. I am past that phase. The reason why people work on such a low reward program is due to the possibility of earning without any skill.
I couldn't agree more, most online programs are a complete waste of precious time and they do not require any sophisticated set of skills to work on I for example work on a transcription site called crowd surf and they pay handsome well.

Wow, that is actually a lot of hard work and a lot of time for such a small earning in that regard. It is a very good earning in respect to the other captcha sites that I have seen in the past and the ones that have been used in that regard, but in terms of the actual earning that you make on them cumulatively it is rather hard to consider that profitable for the time it takes.
Post automatically merged:

Predicting the volatile market is a hard thing to do because with crypto it is all dependent on supply and demand and to be honest, when it comes down to it that will involve predicting human behaviour to be able to predict the price of a coin. But what you can do is make an educated guess at the future price and using this you are then able to make your decisions and diversify your investment to try and ensure that you don't lose out.
You said the necessary things that is beneficial to trading coins. We only give assumptions on the price of those coins. We can't ascertain the real future price value of each coin, we try our best to guess them. Through assumption we might get it right and trade perfectly too to make profits.

For a newbie on making money online with a free time on his hands,maybe it's cool but, if you've been at it for a while ,no matter how eager you are at making money online ,you will definitely drop it after maybe one or two months.Nobody goes back to it after trying to cash out the first batch of lengthy period used to get any token in the first place.So yes!it's a total waste of effort and resources.

The amount of time spent on captcha websites and the potential returns is not encouraging at all, except you are starting out in the online space, for me is a no go area

I think I have first time to heard about the typing captcha because I have seen the robot captcha those hye recommend to me. I m not a bot so I don't have any idea earn or water of time to the typing of captcha I never heard about this type of captcha

I believe it’s a total waste of time. You have to really determined and focused to get anything out of those captchas. How can I try or 1000 captchas and all I’ll get is not even up to a dollar

You mean one would earn just $1 for typing up to 1000 captcha? If this is true then the website you made mention above doesn't worth it in anyway as it is a total and complete waste of time. I can't imagine myself wasting my precious time on such.

You said the necessary things that is beneficial to trading coins. We only give assumptions on the price of those coins. We can't ascertain the real future price value of each coin, we try our best to guess them. Through assumption we might get it right and trade perfectly too to make profits.
Yes there's a large portion of it that does reply on your assumptions and your guesses. They are pretty reliable trading indicators that are out there which have proven to have a high level of success but as much as they have been successful in the past this does not mean that they will continue to be successful in the future and therefore it can change at any point. This is why cryptocurrency such a gamble.

Yes there's a large portion of it that does reply on your assumptions and your guesses. They are pretty reliable trading indicators that are out there which have proven to have a high level of success but as much as they have been successful in the past this does not mean that they will continue to be successful in the future and therefore it can change at any point. This is why cryptocurrency such a gamble.
Yeah Cryptocurrency is a gamble too sometimes. It requires luck sometimes to make profit through it. We might invest and see our coins falling drastically, but within one night it will skyrocket immediately to the top.

A lot of people have had sad and frustrating experiences with capt ha. Since there are and people have found new better paying opportunities online, I see no point in time wasting. I do not know or have a suggestion currently to how they can be better or improve their system of paying people. But to be candid, it's currently a waste of time!

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?

Yeah Cryptocurrency is a gamble too sometimes. It requires luck sometimes to make profit through it. We might invest and see our coins falling drastically, but within one night it will skyrocket immediately to the top.
Yes this is true it could go either way. And I think that is why the common phrase when it comes to cryptocurrency is that you should never invest more than you are willing to lose because it works on the same principle that gambling does. Although you can make educated guesses and educated estimations of the price, at the end of the day there's no single person that is in control after cryptocurrency market. In a way that is the beauty of it, because it is decentralized.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
I think typing to captcha is a waste of my time because we work on it. If we invest the same amount on another site, we can make twice as much money and I think we need someone else. Should work on site and not work on it at all as it wastes a lot of time

It is a time waster.. I registered one of those sites but mehn, when I saw that I had to solve about 1000 captchas to be given a 1 dollar, I ran for my dear life.

It's totally a wasting of time... I joined some days ago, they way I was been paid per captcha is nothing to boast of. It take time make even a dollar. So one should invest his/her time into something worth taking time for. Maybe if there's any that accumulate high profit, I hope to come across them.

How will it take to solve 1000 captcha? If it's longer time and I think it will take long, I really don't think it's worth the time wasting and stress to load such page for 1000 times. Whoever works on such websites doesn't have anything useful to do with his time.

Its not about the way captcha operate that got me annoyed, but its like, they reward their customer with a low earning, moroever its a waste of time and energy, so captcha will make you work till you waste your precious time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back