What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I prefer working in the mornings; early mornings or at dawn is fine for me. I've found out I'm more focused, productive and energetic then. Afternoons or evenings would just drain me and I'll not be effective.

I also prefer working in the day time and relaxing at the night time. However, I am unable to sleep at night due to insomnia and this is making things worst for me.

I also prefer working in the day time and relaxing at the night time. However, I am unable to sleep at night due to insomnia and this is making things worst for me.
I understand the situation you're facing
Inability to sleep at night will lead to increased stress which is detrimental to our health. So try and get some rest at night to avoid this.

I understand the situation you're facing
Inability to sleep at night will lead to increased stress which is detrimental to our health. So try and get some rest at night to avoid this.

I am taking some pills in order to deal with this problem but the conditions of my insomnia is so bad that even pills are not working. I always wake up tired the next day.

In most cases, I would prefer working during the day especially if I'm working for someone or a company. The reason for this choice would be for me to be able and do some of my freelance jobs in the night when I'm back from work and settled in. But if I'm working for myself, I'd definitely be interested in work during the evening time or in the night.

That means you are an early Bird , the best thing is that you should try and study yourself to know what you are good at and keep yourself busy with work during that period of time .
I prefer working in the mornings; early mornings or at dawn is fine for me. I've found out I'm more focused, productive and energetic then. Afternoons or evenings would just drain me and I'll not be effective.

In most cases, I would prefer working during the day especially if I'm working for someone or a company. The reason for this choice would be for me to be able and do some of my freelance jobs in the night when I'm back from work and settled in. But if I'm working for myself, I'd definitely be interested in work during the evening time or in the night.

Well, so , today I have started working during the day and I can feel the benefits. I feel more energized and it seems like i will be able to achieve my targets in a much earlier manner.

Well, so , today I have started working during the day and I can feel the benefits. I feel more energized and it seems like i will be able to achieve my targets in a much earlier manner.
It's all about working in a way that suit your disposition because it's the only way that you can actually be able to get the best out of your work and target if you work with a meeting a specific target daily at your workplace.

Some people might be more active to work in the night while some do in the morning, so it's all about making use of what works for you and exploit it very well.

It's all about working in a way that suit your disposition because it's the only way that you can actually be able to get the best out of your work and target if you work with a meeting a specific target daily at your workplace.

Some people might be more active to work in the night while some do in the morning, so it's all about making use of what works for you and exploit it very well.

Well, I have also tried to work for long hours and I even used to stay up late in order to work. I am an online freelancer who tend to work on many different paid to post forums. Staying up late made me tired and I used to wake up tired the next morning. This is something that I have noticed. I think that this is one of the biggest disadvantage of being a night owl.

If am employed I think that I will work morning shift I prefer to work on morning shift than the night shift if I do this I think that I will be able to make some good time and have good rest for myself.
Thou there is nothing wrong people are still working on night period.

I am taking some pills in order to deal with this problem but the conditions of my insomnia is so bad that even pills are not working. I always wake up tired the next day.
I am really sorry to hear that you are passing through this. I think it's more of psychological because your body has been conditioned and gotten used to you not sleeping at night. Just visit a doctor and you'll be okay.

I am really sorry to hear that you are passing through this. I think it's more of psychological because your body has been conditioned and gotten used to you not sleeping at night. Just visit a doctor and you'll be okay.

Well, even last night I tend to sleep quite late. I slept at 4:30 AM. I think that I seriously need to deal with this problem. Today I woke up earlier despite sleeping late at night.

Well, even last night I tend to sleep quite late. I slept at 4:30 AM. I think that I seriously need to deal with this problem. Today I woke up earlier despite sleeping late at night.
I think it's insomnia and it may be caused by an underlying issue. It is advisable you see a medical doctor or health personnel who is in a better position to advise on what to do.

I think it's insomnia and it may be caused by an underlying issue. It is advisable you see a medical doctor or health personnel who is in a better position to advise on what to do.

I have a much harder time sleeping at night. Perhaps I must try to take my medicines earlier and this might help me to combat insomnia at the right time. I will apply this strategy today.

I have a much harder time sleeping at night. Perhaps I must try to take my medicines earlier and this might help me to combat insomnia at the right time. I will apply this strategy today.
I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you get better soon so that you could resume your normal daily routine. I will suggest watching some movies or listening to music at night to see if there will be any effect.

I am somebody who usually prefer to work at night time because it is going to allow me the peace and quietness and also network connections are usually very strong.

I prefer the morning shift because it's 8am-12pm. Well it's actually because one is usually very active in the morning and get work done easily and when it's afternoon one start getting tired.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you get better soon so that you could resume your normal daily routine. I will suggest watching some movies or listening to music at night to see if there will be any effect.

I am now planning to meditate at night in order to sleep much earlier. I think that meditation could be very helpful in such kind of scenarios. I always wake up tired. Right now I just woke up and I feel really sleepy.

I am now planning to meditate at night in order to sleep much earlier. I think that meditation could be very helpful in such kind of scenarios. I always wake up tired. Right now I just woke up and I feel really sleepy.
If that works for you, then you should be doing it very often. Sometimes we only need to discover what works best for us when trying to fall asleep at night after a day's work.

If that works for you, then you should be doing it very often. Sometimes we only need to discover what works best for us when trying to fall asleep at night after a day's work.

Nowadays I am planning to sleep earlier. The good thing is that now I wake up earlier comparatively to the time when I used to remain asleep. However, this can have bad effects ion your health.

Nowadays I am planning to sleep earlier. The good thing is that now I wake up earlier comparatively to the time when I used to remain asleep. However, this can have bad effects ion your health.
It's good if you've discovered an approach that works for you. I don't think I understand what you meant by it having a bad effect on your health. Could you please explain more?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back