What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I personally I dont really like working night shift I prefer to work during the day its the best time which I can conduct my transaction and have better rest so I dont really like working night thou some people do it and they have good result.

I am gradually extending my working hours after closing officially from my offline work. This is because I need to raise extra cash to meet up with expenses.

Well, even I have been also doing the same thing. This is because I need to work more in order to make money on the internet as inflation is making things really troublesome.

Well, even I have been also doing the same thing. This is because I need to work more in order to make money on the internet as inflation is making things really troublesome.
I can be both depending on the tasks I have at hand. There are times I spend late nights working on important tasks and there are other times I go to bed quite early.

I can be both depending on the tasks I have at hand. There are times I spend late nights working on important tasks and there are other times I go to bed quite early.
I quite understand your point. I prefer working throughout the day and then resting at night. It makes we wake up feeling refreshed for the morning's task.

I quite understand your point. I prefer working throughout the day and then resting at night. It makes we wake up feeling refreshed for the morning's task.
It really goes down to the job you do. If you have a 8-4 job schedule, then you will mostly be busy throughout the day time. You can also adjust your schedule to suit you if you're working for yourself.

It really goes down to the job you do. If you have a 8-4 job schedule, then you will mostly be busy throughout the day time. You can also adjust your schedule to suit you if you're working for yourself.

Waking up in the morning affects the productivity. This is quite noticeable. I have experienced this because staying up late at night would cause you to become lazy the next day.

Waking up in the morning affects the productivity. This is quite noticeable. I have experienced this because staying up late at night would cause you to become lazy the next day.
This is quite true. That is why it is very important to go to bed early the previous night if you have a very important task to handle the following morning.

This is quite true. That is why it is very important to go to bed early the previous night if you have a very important task to handle the following morning.

I am not getting enough sleep. This is quite clear. I sometimes sleep really late at the night and then wake up early in the morning. This leads to stress and exhaustion.

@Good-Person,that actions will affect your health in the future you better change your working and sleeping routin.

You need to take a good rest and schedule time for sleeping

I prefer to use the day and complete all my tasks and then dedicate quality time in be night for personal development and other things that I would not be able to do in work place.

@Good-Person,that actions will affect your health in the future you better change your working and sleeping routin.

You need to take a good rest and schedule time for sleeping

I have noticed that whenever i stay up late, I end up feeling really sleepy after I wake up in the morning. This makes me want to get sleep after I wake up in the morning. Usually, I sleep again after waking up in the morning.

I am not getting enough sleep. This is quite clear. I sometimes sleep really late at the night and then wake up early in the morning. This leads to stress and exhaustion.
On a serious note, it is actually worth taking a good look at your lifestyle especially your sleeping patterns. I feel too much stress might affect your health in the long run if you don't make changes soon.

I love working during the day I dont just like night shift so what I know is that when you get started and be working you need to chose the particular working routin that you prefer be it night or day everything all depend on individual choice.

On a serious note, it is actually worth taking a good look at your lifestyle especially your sleeping patterns. I feel too much stress might affect your health in the long run if you don't make changes soon.

It is really hard to sleep earlier if you have been sleeping late for many years and this is what has happened to me. I have been sleeping late for many years. I now take pills to help me sleep earlier.

I don't just like working in the night I prefer to work during the day when things seems clear my mum once told me to avoid night work for security reason so I don't like working during the night

I am somebody who generally prefers to just work from the night hours because it is usually quiet and internet connection is going to be strong because a lot of people are sleeping.

With the way things are going on in my country right now, I would prefer a morning job so that I can rest in the night, because the security treat is getting out of hand

The job your doing will determine the type of person you are , generally I am a night owl and I prefer working night shift but due to some reasons , I now prefer working during the day .
I am somebody who generally prefers to just work from the night hours because it is usually quiet and internet connection is going to be strong because a lot of people are sleeping.

The job your doing will determine the type of person you are , generally I am a night owl and I prefer working night shift but due to some reasons , I now prefer working during the day .
i like going to bed early. It makes me wake up early feeling very much refreshed to handle all my tasks for that day. It also reduces stress too.

I don't just like working in the night I prefer to work during the day when things seems clear my mum once told me to avoid night work for security reason so I don't like working during the night

Working at night will make it harder for you to maintain health and you will wake up tired the next morning. This is why it is much better to sleep at night earlier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back