What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

the type of scam i have experienced on paypal is the part where people post screnshots of fake paypal payment of outrageous earnings, i do wonder how they are able to obtain such screenshots.

the type of scam i have experienced on paypal is the part where people post screnshots of fake paypal payment of outrageous earnings, i do wonder how they are able to obtain such screenshots.
I have seen a lot of YouTubers who use that strategy to make people watch the video. That is actually not a PayPal scam because no money was sent to you through PayPal.

Screenshot does not matters to me , I'll personally research and verify any platform I am trying to make money with because if I have to lose my money along the way I will not have anybody to blame but myself.

Screenshot does not matters to me , I'll personally research and verify any platform I am trying to make money with because if I have to lose my money along the way I will not have anybody to blame but myself.
there are some websites that generate fake screenshots in order to deceive people. It is important and necessary you make your own research and verify before signing up.

there are some websites that generate fake screenshots in order to deceive people. It is important and necessary you make your own research and verify before signing up.
Well I have never come across any of those platforms before, to me this is much more rampant in telegram because that is where a lot of screenshots are being drop just to convince the innocent people to believe what is going on in those groups.

Although I've heard that certain nations do outlaw the use of cryptocurrencies, my country does not; therefore, having a cryptocurrency wallet is a top priority.

Well I have never come across any of those platforms before, to me this is much more rampant in telegram because that is where a lot of screenshots are being drop just to convince the innocent people to believe what is going on in those groups.
Telegram is one of the platforms you need to be very careful of. There are a lot of scammers on that platform because I have been a member of telegram since 2017. A lot of scammers has tried to convince me before but I refused.

there are lots of scammers on the telegram space and i advise anyone to thread with caution while doing business with anyone on telegram, they are always claiming to be what they are not.

I think that is if it is not supported in your country. If it is supported your country it will be very easy for you to link your bank with your account and of course withdraw your money successfully.

PayPal might have different polices for different countries. There are countries like Nigeria where you can send funds, but you cannot receive the funds.

PayPal might have different polices for different countries. There are countries like Nigeria where you can send funds, but you cannot receive the funds.
Yes, that's true. in Nigeria you can only send money with a PayPal account but you cannot receive. I think there are also some other countries in which such PayPal policy exist.

Telegram is one of the platforms you need to be very careful of. There are a lot of scammers on that platform because I have been a member of telegram since 2017. A lot of scammers has tried to convince me before but I refused.
I don't just trust anyone no matter the type of investment they offer . I was even surprise to come across a particular bot that claims that if I send one BTC that they will return two BTC in the next 2 hours. This was too good to be true.

Yes, that's true. in Nigeria you can only send money with a PayPal account but you cannot receive. I think there are also some other countries in which such PayPal policy exist.

I think that there must be some reason why PayPal allows people to send money, not receive it. What could be the reason? PayPal might be having some safety concerns.

I don't just trust anyone no matter the type of investment they offer . I was even surprise to come across a particular bot that claims that if I send one BTC that they will return two BTC in the next 2 hours. This was too good to be true.
Lol, don't be surprised that some people will actually send the BTC to the bot. I have actually come across a lot of telegram bots like that but I know it was a scam.

I'm not sure if what you're picturing right now is genuine, but who's to say you can't be the one to create this integrating technology and leave your mark in history. Given how popular crypto has become, it will be a viable option.

I think that there must be some reason why PayPal allows people to send money, not receive it. What could be the reason? PayPal might be having some safety concerns.
Yeah, I think maybe you're not a people might have importance of level of illegal transactions of fraud. It can also be as a result of government policy because I have heard that from somewhere before.

Lol, don't be surprised that some people will actually send the BTC to the bot. I have actually come across a lot of telegram bots like that but I know it was a scam.
I don't think people will send because they were demanding their victims to send a whole of one BTC to receive two btc which is quite huge for so many people to risk on what they don't understand.

I don't think people will send because they were demanding their victims to send a whole of one BTC to receive two btc which is quite huge for so many people to risk on what they don't understand.
I think because of the numerous scams stories we hear on the internet every day a lot of people have actually been wise. But still don't be surprised that there are people who will be caught and get scammed.

I think because of the numerous scams stories we hear on the internet every day a lot of people have actually been wise. But still don't be surprised that there are people who will be caught and get scammed.
I could understand that people might try if they were asking people to send like $50 worth of bitcoins to receive $100 but asking members to send 1btc is something that cannot be done . Anyone with one BTC in his or her wallet will understand that such is a scam

I could understand that people might try if they were asking people to send like $50 worth of bitcoins to receive $100 but asking members to send 1btc is something that cannot be done . Anyone with one BTC in his or her wallet will understand that such is a scam
Someone has used Elon musk name to scam some people online before. They actually did something on Twitter and people thought it was the real Elon musk and they got scammed of thousands of Dollars which is more than a Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back