What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

Someone has used Elon musk name to scam some people online before. They actually did something on Twitter and people thought it was the real Elon musk and they got scammed of thousands of Dollars which is more than a Bitcoin.
It should have been the responsibility of the Twitter management to delete such accounts when they understand it was not the real Elon musk's that was dealing with the account.

Have you heard about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing program? If you haven't heard of it then here it is and you should probably get the blueprint for it so you can star publishing books on Amazon.
Amazon Kindle publishing remains one of the best business ideas I can recommend for anyone who wants to make money on the internet. I have been learning a lot of things about it for a while now.

I think that Amazon KDP is the most popular eBook publishing website, so it would be quite convenient for them to extend their reach worldwide by using cryptocurrency as a payment method

I think that Amazon KDP is the most popular eBook publishing website, so it would be quite convenient for them to extend their reach worldwide by using cryptocurrency as a payment method
I believe Amazon will accept cryptocurrency someday but it may not be now. It is a very big platform and if they start accepting cryptocurrency it will be a very big boost.

Amazon Kindle publishing remains one of the best business ideas I can recommend for anyone who wants to make money on the internet. I have been learning a lot of things about it for a while now.

I am not sure if Amazon Kindle Publishers pay through cryptocurrencies. I think that majority of publishing platforms would not pay through cryptocurrencies, Have you tried PayHip?

I am not sure if Amazon Kindle Publishers pay through cryptocurrencies. I think that majority of publishing platforms would not pay through cryptocurrencies, Have you tried PayHip?
I have not tried payhip, in fact I am not familiar with it. Amazon Kindle is the publishing platform I know well followed closely by gumroad. There is also another publishing platform called okadabooks

Never seen any, most of the ones I know will only accept Paypal or payoneer. You need to have access to any of those two account before you can think of placing direct withdrawal on most of those platforms.

Never seen any, most of the ones I know will only accept Paypal or payoneer. You need to have access to any of those two account before you can think of placing direct withdrawal on most of those platforms.
Grey, Wise are also payment platforms in which you can use to receive money from ebook websites. The reason is because those platforms I have stated will give you USA bank accounts or UK bank accounts.

Grey, Wise are also payment platforms in which you can use to receive money from ebook websites. The reason is because those platforms I have stated will give you USA bank accounts or UK bank accounts.
Well , I have little idea about the platform you mention , like how will they be able to give you a UK or us bank account when you are not residing in the listed country ?

You should probably keep learning and improve on your writing or artistic skills depending which one you would want to use to earn from the platform. That method of earning have made a lot of people millions.

Well , I have little idea about the platform you mention , like how will they be able to give you a UK or us bank account when you are not residing in the listed country ?
the work exactly like payoneer. If you have experience about payoneer you should know how they work because when you sign up on such platforms you'll be given foreign bank accounts to receive money from online marketplaces.

the work exactly like payoneer. If you have experience about payoneer you should know how they work because when you sign up on such platforms you'll be given foreign bank accounts to receive money from online marketplaces.
Yes I have dealt with payoneer before. I now understand what you are trying to say , but was just thinking if it's something you could use the foreign bank account for daily transaction using banks transfer.

Yes I have dealt with payoneer before. I now understand what you are trying to say , but was just thinking if it's something you could use the foreign bank account for daily transaction using banks transfer.
Payoneer only helps you to receive money if you want to withdraw from internet marketplaces. They stated it clearly that you cannot use it for your day-to-day transaction.

But I believe it is currently saturated but I might be wrong as well, but why I said so is because of the many adverts I see on the online space that talks about Amazon Kindle publishing.

Payoneer only helps you to receive money if you want to withdraw from internet marketplaces. They stated it clearly that you cannot use it for your day-to-day transaction.
Well I think that may be true to some extent , but you are not going to be withdrawing it everyday. Don't you think payoneer will be accepted as a payment method in some of these platforms ?

But I believe it is currently saturated but I might be wrong as well, but why I said so is because of the many adverts I see on the online space that talks about Amazon Kindle publishing.
there is nothing like saturation when it come to Amazon kindle. You need to get away with such a mindset because when you have enough knowledge of how it works you can make profit.

there is nothing like saturation when it come to Amazon kindle. You need to get away with such a mindset because when you have enough knowledge of how it works you can make profit.
I believe you have not been involved in Kindle publishing or you do not even understand what it is about that is why you are making this comment, you should go back and make proper research before commenting

I believe you have not been involved in Kindle publishing or you do not even understand what it is about that is why you are making this comment, you should go back and make proper research before commenting
I should be the one telling you to learn it properly because you have the wrong mindset. No offence though. If you know how to do keyword research properly you will make profit with Amazon Kindle publishing irrespective of the saturation or competition. There is no online business you will not see competition.

I believe Amazon will accept cryptocurrency someday but it may not be now. It is a very big platform and if they start accepting cryptocurrency it will be a very big boost.
Your assertion is correct but if you were to give an estimate as to what particular year what would you say? Because, a lot of people have become impatient and do not use the site because of the absence of this feature

Your assertion is correct but if you were to give an estimate as to what particular year what would you say? Because, a lot of people have become impatient and do not use the site because of the absence of this feature
If cryptocurrency continues to grow I think before 2030 almost every online platform will start accepting it. it is all about cryptocurrency remaining legitimate for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back