What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

This is also true. Their reluctance to permit more countries to be involved and use their platform does them more harm than good, in my opinion, because it makes them lose potential business people who would have used this service but are unable to because of restrictions.
I think the platform is trying as much as possible to protect their website. Initially it was supported in so many countries but as time goes on they restricted some countries from receiving money.

I think the platform is trying as much as possible to protect their website. Initially it was supported in so many countries but as time goes on they restricted some countries from receiving money.
Yes, this is definitely the case. If they are trying to protect their website as you say, do you not think it would much more beneficial even for them as a platform to beef up their security systems rather than ostracizing certain countries?

Although I've heard that certain nations do outlaw the use of cryptocurrencies, my country does not; therefore, having a cryptocurrency wallet is a top priority.

Yes, this is definitely the case. If they are trying to protect their website as you say, do you not think it would much more beneficial even for them as a platform to beef up their security systems rather than ostracizing certain countries?
I think when they find out that they are not making enough profit from a particular country they will have to restrict their services there. I think that was one of the cases.

I think when they find out that they are not making enough profit from a particular country they will have to restrict their services there. I think that was one of the cases.
Oh, OK, I can understand where they are coming from a little more now. When the profit margins are not being realized for a location, then you can see why they would not hesitate to restrict their services.

Oh, OK, I can understand where they are coming from a little more now. When the profit margins are not being realized for a location, then you can see why they would not hesitate to restrict their services.
Exactly, they will always try as much as possible to protect the interest of their business and that is why they have actually been succeeding for a very long time. it is the reason why they are one of the best payment platforms online.

Exactly, they will always try as much as possible to protect the interest of their business and that is why they have actually been succeeding for a very long time. it is the reason why they are one of the best payment platforms online.
You are right. It is not surprising that a corporation would make this kind of move, and so those of us in restricted countries will have to find other ways of receiving payments because of their low profit figures.

There are alot of ebook selling website this days but the one I know is that they pay through payoneer and bank wire but if you are lucky and stumble upon a good ebook website you may be paid in crypto there are alot of it but the few I know dont just pay with crypto they use bank wire

Payoneer is a very good alternative to PayPal if you are receiving money from anywhere around the world. They will give you international bank accounts to receive money.

Payoneer is definitely a great payment processor and it is great for people who want to make money as a freelancer because many freelancing websites accept Payoneer.

Due to the overwhelming number of users who will register on the website, accepting cryptocurrency as payment will enable global participation.
The best way to get paid, in my opinion, is with cryptocurrencies.

You are right. It is not surprising that a corporation would make this kind of move, and so those of us in restricted countries will have to find other ways of receiving payments because of their low profit figures.
I think it is quite understandable because every business venture will always do what pleases them. they will only take actions in order to protect their reputation and of course realise profit at the end of the day.

I dont know any ebook selling website that pays via crypto I think that ebay dose that transaction but I dont know how their payment is been handle I beleive that one can do the ebook business and sell it through social media and youtube and accept payment via crypto

I dont know any ebook selling website that pays via crypto I think that ebay dose that transaction but I dont know how their payment is been handle I beleive that one can do the ebook business and sell it through social media and youtube and accept payment via crypto
most of the reputable eBook selling platforms does not pay with cryptocurrency instead they pay people through payoneer or PayPal. May be the new ones do.

I think it is quite understandable because every business venture will always do what pleases them. they will only take actions in order to protect their reputation and of course realise profit at the end of the day.
You are right. Most corporations just care about their profit margins and how to maximize them, so any area which does not concern both things is either relegated to the background or dismissed completely.

You are right. Most corporations just care about their profit margins and how to maximize them, so any area which does not concern both things is either relegated to the background or dismissed completely.
Since PayPal has sidelined some countries, you have actually seen that they are growing exponentially. it is also important for you to know that Elon musk was among the founders of PayPal.

yes but i do not expect paypal to stay for a very long time due to the global acceptance of crypto currency, though i am not saying they would fold but i do not expect them to have this kind of relevance.

yes but i do not expect paypal to stay for a very long time due to the global acceptance of crypto currency, though i am not saying they would fold but i do not expect them to have this kind of relevance.
You are spot on with this take. I think the emergence of cryptocurrency as a proven payment method has left PayPal in its wake a little bit, due to the fact that it is accessible in almost all countries.

Why don't you expect PayPal to stay for a very long time?. PayPal has experienced team and have been in the business for over 20 years and I think they are innovating to stay on top of their game.

I think PayPal is better to receive your payment from freelancing platforms directly from clients. If you are into affiliate marketing you can use payoneer to receive payment from them.

PayPal is probably one of the best payment system, but they might not be available in all the countries. PayPal is safe, but not entirely safe as there are cases where people got scammed by scammers through PayPal.

PayPal is probably one of the best payment system, but they might not be available in all the countries. PayPal is safe, but not entirely safe as there are cases where people got scammed by scammers through PayPal.
Yeah, I've actually witnessed some scam through PayPal. An admin of a forum sent a locked funds to their members. I think such move is a bad one and it is one of the flaws of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back