What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

the reason you have not used is because you are not working with platforms that requires pay through payoneer. One thing I don't like about the platform is that their fee is high.
Yes but there's a particular platform that made me to create the payoneer account. when I have a lot of free time in my life I will check out the platform and see the possibility of making money with it

Thank you so much for this information. This should help a lot of people to receive their money from international sources, particularly those who are involved in freelancing.
I think PayPal is better to receive your payment from freelancing platforms directly from clients. If you are into affiliate marketing you can use payoneer to receive payment from them.

I think PayPal is better to receive your payment from freelancing platforms directly from clients. If you are into affiliate marketing you can use payoneer to receive payment from them.
I am of the belief that some of us who engage in freelancing reside in countries which are restricted by the PayPal platform. This makes Payoneer the most viable option when receiving international payments, in this case.

I am of the belief that some of us who engage in freelancing reside in countries which are restricted by the PayPal platform. This makes Payoneer the most viable option when receiving international payments, in this case.
PayPal can still be operated in this part of the world. There are many freelancers who use PayPal to receive their payment but I think payoneer is also good to receive payment online.

PayPal can still be operated in this part of the world. There are many freelancers who use PayPal to receive their payment but I think payoneer is also good to receive payment online.
PayPal are quite stringent when it comes to their willingness to link your account with your bank account and this discourages people from using that payment method because they are unable to withdraw the funds received.

PayPal are quite stringent when it comes to their willingness to link your account with your bank account and this discourages people from using that payment method because they are unable to withdraw the funds received.
It is a requisite to understand that PayPal will find it arduous to verify your account if it is not accepted in your country. This is why it is difficult to use the PayPal account in so many countries.

It is a requisite to understand that PayPal will find it arduous to verify your account if it is not accepted in your country. This is why it is difficult to use the PayPal account in so many countries.
This is exactly the issue, and since some countries are not applicable when it comes to PayPal verification, it makes the inhabitants of these localities unable to perform withdrawals with consummate ease

This is exactly the issue, and since some countries are not applicable when it comes to PayPal verification, it makes the inhabitants of these localities unable to perform withdrawals with consummate ease
The crux of having a payment gateway is to make withdrawals at anytime you wish at ease and if you're unable to do at will, then using such platform is not worth it.

Are there e-book selling sites which endorse cryptocurrencies as a payment method? If you know of any, do not hesitate to let me know what website it is and when the payout can be initiated?
I am not aware of any website designed for selling e-books that use cryptocurrency as a payment gateway. The ones I have encountered all require bank details and tax returns, which is a lot of paperwork in my opinion.

The crux of having a payment gateway is to make withdrawals at anytime you wish at ease and if you're unable to do at will, then using such platform is not worth it.
This is a valid suggestion. There is no point working on any website with an unfavorable payment gateway because you will not be able to withdraw your funds that have been earned. This means you will effectively have wasted your time on the site

This is a valid suggestion. There is no point working on any website with an unfavorable payment gateway because you will not be able to withdraw your funds that have been earned. This means you will effectively have wasted your time on the site
PayPal is the foremost payment gateways that are used by most of the websites and this payment gateway bellwether is not available globally . Anytime I noticed that it is the only payment system that is accepted on a platform, I wouldn't bother working on such program.

PayPal is the foremost payment gateways that are used by most of the websites and this payment gateway bellwether is not available globally . Anytime I noticed that it is the only payment system that is accepted on a platform, I wouldn't bother working on such program.
It is extremely frustrating for an individual to painstakingly find a legitimate online money-making website, only to find out that it is almost pointless to operate on the platform because the withdrawal method is not favorable

It is extremely frustrating for an individual to painstakingly find a legitimate online money-making website, only to find out that it is almost pointless to operate on the platform because the withdrawal method is not favorable
It could be burdensome to experience such thing. That is why I first look at payment options that are available on the platform before I start to carry out activities on them. I have also fall victim of such in the past .

It could be burdensome to experience such thing. That is why I first look at payment options that are available on the platform before I start to carry out activities on them. I have also fall victim of such in the past .
Your contribution is highly appreciated because I believe that checking the payment options for a particular money-making website should be the first course of action. It practically spells out to you whether you should attempt working on the platform or not

Your contribution is highly appreciated because I believe that checking the payment options for a particular money-making website should be the first course of action. It practically spells out to you whether you should attempt working on the platform or not
The payment system is highly necessary if you really want to work on any kind of website because that is exactly what will give you confidence that at the end of the day, you will get paid . If the payment system on such platform isn't available in your country , it will be a waste of time working on the platform.

The payment system is highly necessary if you really want to work on any kind of website because that is exactly what will give you confidence that at the end of the day, you will get paid . If the payment system on such platform isn't available in your country , it will be a waste of time working on the platform.
You have stated pure facts here. It is important to find out if the payment methods offered on the website are favorable in order for you to be sure that you can cash out. Uncertainty on the website is regarding payouts is always a red flag

I don't know if any e-book sites that offers crypto currency payment. I'm also in search of this sites. Anyone that is aware of these sites should kindly introduce them to us.

Selling on Fiverr is quite challenging, especially if you are a rookie seller. The only thing I can recommend is that you charge 50% less for your service than your rival. For instance, if your rival is charging $5 for a logo service, you offer to create 5 logos for the same price. Obtaining as many five star reviews as you can is the goal.
Selling on Fiverr is quite challenging, especially if you are a rookie seller. The only thing I can recommend is that you charge 50% less for your service than your rival. For instance, if your rival is charging $5 for a logo service, you offer to create 5 logos for the same price. Obtaining as many five star reviews as you can is the goal.

I think that is if it is not supported in your country. If it is supported your country it will be very easy for you to link your bank with your account and of course withdraw your money successfully.

I think that is if it is not supported in your country. If it is supported your country it will be very easy for you to link your bank with your account and of course withdraw your money successfully.
This is also true. Their reluctance to permit more countries to be involved and use their platform does them more harm than good, in my opinion, because it makes them lose potential business people who would have used this service but are unable to because of restrictions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back