What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

The problem with cryptocurrency is that many scams and questionable platforms have been created with cryptocurrency as the main purported payment method. This has led to a negative perception of crypto
Probably, most scams that have been carried on the internet lately was done through cryptocurrency payment gateway. Scammers know that it is anonymous that is why they are using it.

Most of the ebooks platform used PayPal and payoneer as their payment method. You can create a payoneer account and with that you can receive your parents to your local bank depending on your country.

Most of the ebooks platform used PayPal and payoneer as their payment method. You can create a payoneer account and with that you can receive your parents to your local bank depending on your country.
Yes, Amazon Kindle direct publishing for example uses payoneer if you're not from the United States or the UK. If you're from other countries you can create a United States account through payoneer.

Yes, Amazon Kindle direct publishing for example uses payoneer if you're not from the United States or the UK. If you're from other countries you can create a United States account through payoneer.
Okay , That is nice then another thing is that people that are living in the United States , can they use their PayPal accounts to send crypto currency to anyone living in the third world country ? Like converting their paypal funds to cryptocurrency and send it out ?

Okay , That is nice then another thing is that people that are living in the United States , can they use their PayPal accounts to send crypto currency to anyone living in the third world country ? Like converting their paypal funds to cryptocurrency and send it out ?
Yes, PayPal in the United States supports the use of cryptocurrency. They can use that to send cryptocurrency to anywhere around the world. But majority use coinbase.

Yes, PayPal in the United States supports the use of cryptocurrency. They can use that to send cryptocurrency to anywhere around the world. But majority use coinbase..
Okay I understand. There are a lot of people over here that have access to PayPal though they can't withdraw their earning to their bank accounts . DOES it really mean that people in location in which PayPal is not accepted won't also have access to crypto withdrawal on their PayPal site ?

Okay I understand. There are a lot of people over here that have access to PayPal though they can't withdraw their earning to their bank accounts . DOES it really mean that people in location in which PayPal is not accepted won't also have access to crypto withdrawal on their PayPal site ?
Yes, you can have access to PayPal even if you don't live in the country where it is supported. But the thing is that you will face a lot of limitations and you may not have access to full features.

Yes, you can have access to PayPal even if you don't live in the country where it is supported. But the thing is that you will face a lot of limitations and you may not have access to full features.
That's what I was trying to say that people in location in which PayPal is not accepted won't have access to crypto features on the platform. I wish this was allowed for everyone.

Cryptocurrency has now become the best way to receive your earnings, I think this because most of the wallet's like PayPal are not available in most of the countries.
PayPal services is also not available in my country and that is why any website that is not being able to currency is not even equal to area for me. Cryptocurrency has been making a huge difference.

That's what I was trying to say that people in location in which PayPal is not accepted won't have access to crypto features on the platform. I wish this was allowed for everyone.
I think the cryptocurrency feature is only for some countries like the United States. The feature is not in every countries' PayPal even if PayPal is fully operational there.

I think PayPal payment method is also good,if you have a working PayPal account I think it will be a good idea to use it, using cryptocurrency is not bad.

I think the cryptocurrency feature is only for some countries like the United States. The feature is not in every countries' PayPal even if PayPal is fully operational there.
That is what I have seen. , but why all these limitations. I believe that everyone no matter your countries should be able to access the full features. This does not make sense.

Probably, most scams that have been carried on the internet lately was done through cryptocurrency payment gateway. Scammers know that it is anonymous that is why they are using it.

Scamming was also quite common way before digital currencies came into existence. Scammers used to utilise different channels of payments before cryptocurrencies.

Most of the people nowadays do sells things online, it can be either books, electronic gadgets and others, they do get their payments through cryptocurrencies.

Most of the people nowadays do sells things online, it can be either books, electronic gadgets and others, they do get their payments through cryptocurrencies.

The main problem is that cryptocurrencies are still not accepted by many online store where e-books are sold. I think Amazon does not accept cryptocurrencies either.

Scamming was also quite common way before digital currencies came into existence. Scammers used to utilise different channels of payments before cryptocurrencies.
I know that is true but they are being caught in those days. I know that even Fiat currencies is also porous in security but cryptocurrency is so sophisticated and decentralized that so many of them have capitalised on it than any other method of payment.

The main problem is that cryptocurrencies are still not accepted by many online store where e-books are sold. I think Amazon does not accept cryptocurrencies either.
I know of two to three people who are getting there payment via cryptocurrencies from Amazon KDP and there earning is a very cool one. Just that it really need much of one time.

I know of two to three people who are getting there payment via cryptocurrencies from Amazon KDP and there earning is a very cool one. Just that it really need much of one time.
I don't think this information is true. But I will try as much as possible to make a research about it. Amazon kdp mostly pays you to a USA or UK bank account which you can get through platforms like payoneer.

There are a number of e-book selling sites that allow authors to receive payment in cryptocurrency. Here are a few examples:
Pronoun: This platform allows authors to sell their e-books on major retailers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and receive payment in bitcoin, bitcoin cash, or ether.
E-junkie: This site allows authors to sell their e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin, litecoin, or dogecoin.
Selz: This platform allows authors to sell e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum.
Gumroad: This site allows authors to sell e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin.
It's worth noting that while these sites allow authors to receive payment in cryptocurrency, they may also charge transaction fees or take a percentage of sales. It's important to carefully review the terms of service and pricing before using any of these platforms.

There are a number of e-book selling sites that allow authors to receive payment in cryptocurrency. Here are a few examples:
Pronoun: This platform allows authors to sell their e-books on major retailers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and receive payment in bitcoin, bitcoin cash, or ether.
E-junkie: This site allows authors to sell their e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin, litecoin, or dogecoin.
Selz: This platform allows authors to sell e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum.
Gumroad: This site allows authors to sell e-books and other digital products directly to customers, and receive payment in bitcoin.
It's worth noting that while these sites allow authors to receive payment in cryptocurrency, they may also charge transaction fees or take a percentage of sales. It's important to carefully review the terms of service and pricing before using any of these platforms.
I have an account on gumroad but I don't know that they have added bitcoin as a payment method. It has been long i used the platform and I think this will actually make me to start using it once again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back