What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

If cryptocurrency continues to grow I think before 2030 almost every online platform will start accepting it. it is all about cryptocurrency remaining legitimate for a long time.
That's quite a long timeframe, no? It seems that these websites are reluctant to add cryptocurrency as a payment method, which is surprising because of the noticeable benefits it would bring to the company

I have not tried payhip, in fact I am not familiar with it. Amazon Kindle is the publishing platform I know well followed closely by gumroad. There is also another publishing platform called okadabooks

I think that out of all the platforms, only Amazon Kindle publishers is the one which is the most popular ones out of all of them. However, trying other platforms could also raise your chances of making more money.

That's quite a long timeframe, no? It seems that these websites are reluctant to add cryptocurrency as a payment method, which is surprising because of the noticeable benefits it would bring to the company
It is not a must for them to add cryptocurrency as a form of payment to their platform. They are only trying as much as possible to protect their users and at the same time they may not have the available resources yet.

It is not a must for them to add cryptocurrency as a form of payment to their platform. They are only trying as much as possible to protect their users and at the same time they may not have the available resources yet.
This is understandable. My general assertion is that Amazon Kindle should be more receptive to cryptocurrency because it is becoming more and popular and increasing in convenience as a payment method.

This is the first time I heard about the cryptocurrency option being given in that.
I believe that it is very possible to make it as a payment method for other services and products too.

This is understandable. My general assertion is that Amazon Kindle should be more receptive to cryptocurrency because it is becoming more and popular and increasing in convenience as a payment method.
It is just a matter of time before such platforms will start accepting cryptocurrency but I think they will try as much as possible vet its legitimacy. For now, it's not hundred percent accepted.

It is just a matter of time before such platforms will start accepting cryptocurrency but I think they will try as much as possible vet its legitimacy. For now, it's not hundred percent accepted.
That is the problem. It is quite baffling that cryptocurrency has still not been fully recognized in the mainstream scene by government but I am sure this situation will be remedied.

it would take a lot of time before most governments decide to accept crypto currency into their economy and this is not far fetched due to their volatile nature and also lack of control.

it would take a lot of time before most governments decide to accept crypto currency into their economy and this is not far fetched due to their volatile nature and also lack of control.
And I don't think I know of book sites that do accept cryptocurrencies as mode of payments.
But interestingly, alot of investment sites are adopting cryptocurrencies as a payment option.

That is the problem. It is quite baffling that cryptocurrency has still not been fully recognized in the mainstream scene by government but I am sure this situation will be remedied.
I think the government has recognised cryptocurrency but they have not approved it. They are afraid because there are a lot of risks associated with cryptocurrency.

I think the government has recognised cryptocurrency but they have not approved it. They are afraid because there are a lot of risks associated with cryptocurrency.
This is a valid point, in my opinion. But why do you think that the government are so reluctant to permit the open transactions of cryptocurrency in general?

This is a valid point, in my opinion. But why do you think that the government are so reluctant to permit the open transactions of cryptocurrency in general?
They are aware that crypto currency poses a major competition with the traditional banking system which is not good for revenue generation and this is bringing the fight.

the reason is because cryptocurrency is risky and the government is not in charge of it. one person can literally scam everyone and that is why the government is reluctant. Example is FTX.

They are aware that crypto currency poses a major competition with the traditional banking system which is not good for revenue generation and this is bringing the fight.
I see your point. Cryptocurrency has also become a major player in the financial industry and can scupper the government's objective of making sure fiat currency is dominant

I see your point. Cryptocurrency has also become a major player in the financial industry and can scupper the government's objective of making sure fiat currency is dominant
Cryptocurrency has really expanded presently but the volatility of its price will make a lot of people very sceptical of using it. Some people absolutely don't have any knowledge of how it works.

Cryptocurrency has really expanded presently but the volatility of its price will make a lot of people very sceptical of using it. Some people absolutely don't have any knowledge of how it works.
This is an excellent point you have raised. People are not sensitized on the intricacies of cryptocurrency and this will hinder the ranpancy of crypto. Government also will not promote this tender in addition.

This is an excellent point you have raised. People are not sensitized on the intricacies of cryptocurrency and this will hinder the ranpancy of crypto. Government also will not promote this tender in addition.
Probably, government are very much afraid because of this particular thing. Many people always lose money whenever there's any scam scheme in the cryptocurrency space.

Probably, government are very much afraid because of this particular thing. Many people always lose money whenever there's any scam scheme in the cryptocurrency space.
The problem with cryptocurrency is that many scams and questionable platforms have been created with cryptocurrency as the main purported payment method. This has led to a negative perception of crypto

I know for sure that Amazon kdp usually hage the option to withdraw in crypto currencies.

There are a lot of individuals I'm following online who are making money through this.

It's reliable.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back