Dot me domain for a personal website.

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want a personal website, I think dot me is a pretty awesome domain. Currently, you can buy a dot me for $5, the renewal charge is $19. I do not own any dot me domain. I have a dot com domain for a personal website, if I had known about dot me domain before I registered a dot com domain, I would certainly have registered a dot me domain.

Last edited:
It is depending on the hoster because if you have hosting directly your domain under a hoster offering a choice of limited domains like a domain for your Blogspot blog or you have to host the script and buy another domain this is another thing.

It's really subjective and a good idea for many people. Nonetheless, I hate narcissistic sites for my own use. I don't want that image.

It's really subjective and a good idea for many people. Nonetheless, I hate narcissistic sites for my own use. I don't want that image.
So you do not like a portfolio website or a personal website. Don't you think having a personal and portfouio website will help you grow as an online worker or a freelancer? Don't think your website will add a credibility to who you are thus being able to get a lot of contracts?

It can be handy if you are in certain niches. People that do photography, graphic design, and other things involving the arts should have their own page or website for people wanting to get to know them more and to see their work.

It can be handy if you are in certain niches. People that do photography, graphic design, and other things involving the arts should have their own page or website for people wanting to get to know them more and to see their work.
If your website is just about you and your work, dot me domain looks nice. Since this domain is comparatively new, it is also easier to get a preferred domain name. However, dot com are easy to brand and people trust websites with dot com domains compared to other extensions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back