Dot ceo domains for CEO

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have checked a lot of portfolio websites for CEO in various companies, however, none of the websites I checked uses dot ceo domains (I think I have checked over 50 websites of the people working as CEO on various companies). Most of then are using dot com, some are using not net, even dot info, but not CEO. Would you use ceo domains if you were CEO in a company? Dot ceo cost $39 for the first year on namecheap, and it renews for $90.88 afterwards.

I do not see a necessity of using ceo domains. I mean why should you pay $90 per year just for a domain when you can get most of the popular domains for less than $20.

I do not see a necessity of using ceo domains. I mean why should you pay $90 per year just for a domain when you can get most of the popular domains for less than $20.
Hmm, i don't see any meaning to that. I can't own a website cos of my title in my company or whatever. Promoting myself doesn't worth it, when I'm not working alone, I'll do that through the company's business website to promote my field of service that's all.

You have a point, however, a lot of people would like to build their own portfolio website.

The CEO website extension is not actually necessary for a CEO of a company or an organisation to make use of because I don't think that the extension of the website will actually attract people more to that website than a normal.com website extension.

That a lot of people don't use dot CEO extension should tell you that it's not something worth going into or as profitable.
How easy would it be to visit and remember that domain extension? Besides the price is not something to be reckoned with. Why pay higher when you can get same service for less.

I have not seen such a domain name extension before. It's cool to have such provided the CEO's can afford to pay a large fee that would be attached.

I haven't seen a dot.CEO domain before, but it will be good to have such a domain for a CEO due it is not common if you can afford the 90 Dollar that's all

That top level directory is overpriced for its use case, seeing as it is competing with the .com TLD. The owners of that TLD need to reduce the price for their domain extension to have any traction.

I am not aware of the current price for dot CEO domain, however, the last time I checked, it was highly priced. I cannot imagine paying more than $14 for a domain (the current price for dot org domain, I have one org domain). Since extension does not affect ranking, I believe there is no need for over priced domain.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back