What's new

Don't fall for scam sites advertised in Facebook!

A lot scam sites are being advertised on social media and it's most the non enlightened who fall into these trap. We really need to be on.the look out in order not to fall victims especially money doubling sites

Facebook is gradually becoming a den of thieves, a place where scammers can scam innocent people and what I don't really get is why Facebook will still allow a scammer stay on the website even after several reports from other users.

I have joined more than 5 Facebook groups for online earning sake , and what I noticed is they advertise scam HYIP sites or Investment sites and post fake edited payment proofs. Also some people in the group share referral links of scam sites. Also there are set of "fake bitcoin mining managers" who message you in FB and ask if you are interested to invest in their scam mining programs. Immediately block them as well. It's better not to join any facebook groups related to online investment or earning sites.
One of the things i mostly do all the time is not to accept any group i do not know the person on a personal bases,and even at that i would not join anything i am not comfortable with.

This is one of the disadvantage of online works, one may not easily tell which one is scam and which one is deal it's better to just be extremely careful and monitor groups before joining

I have joined more than 5 Facebook groups for online earning sake , and what I noticed is they advertise scam HYIP sites or Investment sites and post fake edited payment proofs. Also some people in the group share referral links of scam sites. Also there are set of "fake bitcoin mining managers" who message you in FB and ask if you are interested to invest in their scam mining programs. Immediately block them as well. It's better not to join any facebook groups related to online investment or earning sites.
Seriously, there are lots of scam earning sites on facebook.
These are the same scammers who hack people's facebook account, and use it to defraud others.
In trying to earn online, we should be on the watch for scammers.

Seriously, there are lots of scam earning sites on facebook.
These are the same scammers who hack people's facebook account, and use it to defraud others.
In trying to earn online, we should be on the watch for scammers.
Yeah , its always better to avoid using any of the social media platform to earn money online , because people can easily scam others in one or the other way. I have left facebook forever after I got scammed from a fake bitcoin mining manager.

Facebook has become the scammer market place.
It is wise not to invest in any of such forums populated on Facebook especially.
I would recommend you follow some verified crypto handle

Exactly, most of these Facebook adverts are targeted at hijacking people's Facebook account and either sell them or use them for fraudulent activities. They come in using all kinds of luring and persuasive writing to capture their victims interest and then ask you to click a certain link, which takes you to a cloned Facebook login page, once you key in your details, forget about your Facebook account.

If you see an ad on facebook that looks fraudulent, you should always report the ad and try to clean up facebook. You should also do independent research on the products, services and offers you see on facebook

I laugh anytime a see investment link with a caption like invest $10 and get $200 in 2hours. If it is not greed I wonder what will make sense person fall victim.

As far the HYIP site, I always ignore it and block anybody that always send me suspicious links and spam messages.

Sincerely speaking after what happened to me i do not join facebook group again,my facebook was once hacked as a result of joining facebook group.There are alot of scammers on facebook group so i do not advice anyone to do that

There are big time spammers and hackers all over facebook. I don't even recommend following any link on facebook unless trusted ones, even with so I check reviews of the site on google and many other angles before I even make an attempt to sign up to it.

Facebook is gradually becoming a den of thieves, a place where scammers can scam innocent people and what I don't really get is why Facebook will still allow a scammer stay on the website even after several reports from other users.
Yeah, Facebook has really been a platform where scammers take advantage of in order to steal from people. Right now, it is individual responsibility to avoid such scammers since Facebook is not doing anything about it.

I laugh anytime a see investment link with a caption like invest $10 and get $200 in 2hours. If it is not greed I wonder what will make sense person fall victim.

As far the HYIP site, I always ignore it and block anybody that always send me suspicious links and spam messages.
Yeah , it's funny when people blindly believe the fake sites that promise to double money in 24 hours. Probably the referral thing can be the reason why many people fall for these sites thinking they will get paid as their referral did , he may have showed the fake payment proof as well just for the sake of earning his referral commission.

Yeah some genuine investment that are been advertised on Facebook and elsewhere. The only way you can differentiate the real one and the fake one is to do your due diligence. Research about the website before you invest your money.

Don't be decieved.there is no way to earn money on Facebook. That's just the plain truth. I almost fell in the traps of this scammers but I thank God things went well.

There are lot of scammers on Facebook these days. We have different tactics of scamming people of their hard earned money. Your brother was scammed of his entire savings few days ago on Facebook.

Is good to identify scam site or advertisement.this is best preventive measure to escape scam that hack someones account on facebook.

Thank you for sharing, That is what I have also been trying to avoid because I don't just want to engage in any investment that will be 50% chance of losing and also 50% chance of gaining.. most of them are not trusted they are just looking for who to invest for them to scam, that is all.

You are right on this ,I feel there are so many scam sites on Facebook ,and we should be more careful with them so we don't fall into such and making proper research before investing should be our goal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back