What's new

Don't fall for scam sites advertised in Facebook!

Whether anyone has noticed this or not but most of the facebook groups dedicated to online earning are only referring to hyip, ponzi or mlm programs. The best place to learn about online earning is by googling.

This is actually an opportunity all of us have to be actually extremely cautious. Prior to you spend your cash I. Any type of site. Ensure you're spending on the appropriate site. Certainly there certainly are actually great deals of scammers that are actually scamming individuals daily on the web. Do not Spend for any type of site you view on the internet. The majority of all of them are actually scammers
It is true that there are so many scam sites that have been advertised on Facebook you have to be very careful so that you will not fall a victim on this site.

Whether anyone has noticed this or not but most of the facebook groups dedicated to online earning are only referring to hyip, ponzi or mlm programs. The best place to learn about online earning is by googling.
To be frank on HYIP it really pains me whenever I would see a news report of an arrested scammer who promised high yield. As the saying goes, it takes 2 to tango so it is not just the fault of the scammer but also the fault of the willing victim who invested because he is greedy.

I think it is quite surprising that in this day and age people still fall for scams like this. Also I think it is important to be mindful of the information we read and make sure to verify.

Yeah not only in Facebook but other social media sites as well, as for me I focus more on interaction and socializing than trying out products posted on sites like fb

It is quite sad that Facebook do not have a system that will be able to identify scams on time and as such people should be very careful when they are making deals on Facebook.

I think it is quite surprising that in this day and age people still fall for scams like this. Also I think it is important to be mindful of the information we read and make sure to verify.
Yeah, right. It is our duty to do our own research about what we read on Facebook and other social media sites. We should not just anything referred to us. There are many ways you can do your research and find out if a site is legit.

Nowadays scammers are now plying their trade on Facebook with ease , imagine a fake sporty bet sites telling people to drop their sportybet account phone number for a bonus of #30,000, they will use the phone number to enter your account and take all your money from there.

Yeah, right. It is our duty to do our own research about what we read on Facebook and other social media sites. We should not just anything referred to us. There are many ways you can do your research and find out if a site is legit.
Social media is a free ground for scammers and fraudulent activities, that is why one has to be careful what you do online on Social media, who you talk to, and the kind of information you share with such persons online as well and of cause make proper research on the things you see online

Seriously, it's very difficult now for scammers to post links on Facebook wall, which is why they private chat most people they want to deceive into scamming them.

I usually do not see many advertisements on facebook. I think I might be browsing the sections of facebook that do not contain ads. i have only found Toloka app through Facebook once and we all know that it is legit.

Yup, any advertising on Facebook can potentially be dangerous. Not only to your privacy, but it can also result in viruses and malware being attached to your PC. So keep that in mind whenever you go through ads on facebook. Some ads are perfectly fine and legit, but there are many that I'd watch out for. Just be safe. If it's something that's too good to be true, than it probably is too good to be true.

Yup, any advertising on Facebook can potentially be dangerous. Not only to your privacy, but it can also result in viruses and malware being attached to your PC. So keep that in mind whenever you go through ads on facebook. Some ads are perfectly fine and legit, but there are many that I'd watch out for. Just be safe. If it's something that's too good to be true, than it probably is too good to be true.

Does facebook check for spywares, malwares, and other kind of malicious software when they post ads on their platform? Websites owners should check if the link to the advertisements contain any kind of harmful virus, right?

So many fake adverts on Facebook. I think it's high time Facebook corporation attends to this as this might start jeopardizing their social media.

I fall into one and I list more than $20 . The Facebook page was running a video ads made by one of the popular Nigerian singer who happened to be my favourite. I fell into the trapp and I was outrightly duped . The ads was a fake one and not the real one the musician made.

A lot of people get scammed through facebook. I know people who were scammed on facebook. When you receive offers do research before sending your details. Never entertain messages from strangers.

To my opinion not all site advertise on social media most especially the Facebook that are scamming some of the scammed site are not even advertise in social media so the only way to avoid is to have knowledge about them.

Facebook is a very important place to be for advertising your legit businesses. So also you must know too that thiefs and scammers do also use the platform for their neferious acts as well

So many of those mushroom sites are now on Facebook. Some people even operate a fake profile just to scam people without traces. I hope Zuckerberg can fish them out to purge the Facebook community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back